follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Covid 19; A blessing to your income or a pain?  (Read 10045 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Covid 19; A blessing to your income or a pain?
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 04:25:20 PM »
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have been privileged to hear and listen to people talk about what has become of the economy.

Some see the pandemic period as a blessing, and some see it as a pain.

A lot got more rise in their economy while some drastic fall.

What's your experience? Did you gain more during this period or you recorded loss?
At first i am one of those who are in pain because Job needs to stop for months , income as well stops and that sudden me and my family.

but thinking what can be done to secure our financial stabilities ? me and wife stablished a business and become our bread and butter in which up to now is a business running and from pain Pandemic become a blessing.
I like your story mate, this could inspire others to be smart in times of hardship just to survive. You both did great during that time and kudos to you and your wife wherein having teamwork is very important during that time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 04:25:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2024, 04:38:27 PM »
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have been privileged to hear and listen to people talk about what has become of the economy.

What's your experience? Did you gain more during this period or you recorded loss?
At first i am one of those who are in pain because Job needs to stop for months , income as well stops and that sudden me and my family.

but thinking what can be done to secure our financial stabilities ? me and wife stablished a business and become our bread and butter in which up to now is a business running and from pain Pandemic become a blessing.
I like your story mate, this could inspire others to be smart in times of hardship just to survive. You both did great during that time and kudos to you and your wife wherein having teamwork is very important during that time.
Not a few of them feel pressured by difficulties but are able to escape and from these difficulties with innovations that are successfully carried out and accepted by society, but there are also many who cannot enjoy it like that, because of other limitations and have tried but have not succeeded because society does not accept what they did.
So be grateful for being able to escape hardship because hard work that can produce results may not necessarily be done by others and this is certainly an unexpected exception.
In the end, everyone has a different destiny. It's just a matter of whether they can use that opportunity as best as possible. Congratulations to those who can escape the crush of hardship because of their persistence

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2024, 06:11:07 PM »

Not a few of them feel pressured by difficulties but are able to escape and from these difficulties with innovations that are successfully carried out and accepted by society, but there are also many who cannot enjoy it like that, because of other limitations and have tried but have not succeeded because society does not accept what they did.
So be grateful for being able to escape hardship because hard work that can produce results may not necessarily be done by others and this is certainly an unexpected exception.
In the end, everyone has a different destiny. It's just a matter of whether they can use that opportunity as best as possible. Congratulations to those who can escape the crush of hardship because of their persistence
There are actually three types of people during a crisis one is the blame shifter second is this panic person and third is this optimistic one so you might be one of these or even me but yeah depends upon the situation and preferences. But optimistic people will likely have a higher chance to survive in this situation because they are smart enough to find ways and create a solution to solve an existing problem that sometimes lead them into success even in the midst of a crisis.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2024, 04:10:33 AM »
-snip-
But optimistic people will likely have a higher chance to survive in this situation because they are smart enough to find ways and create a solution to solve an existing problem that sometimes lead them into success even in the midst of a crisis.
Intention and optimism will clearly give we more confidence than others, agreeing that those who are always optimistic will always be able to solve every problem and create opportunities that others don't have. because those who are optimistic will think ahead with good analysis, are smart in placing situations, and can resolve things better. so that in the midst of whatever problems we will experience, let alone a crisis, we will be able to solve them well and test them, thereby achieving success rather than being apathetic.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2024, 10:34:18 PM »
-snip-
But optimistic people will likely have a higher chance to survive in this situation because they are smart enough to find ways and create a solution to solve an existing problem that sometimes lead them into success even in the midst of a crisis.
Intention and optimism will clearly give we more confidence than others, agreeing that those who are always optimistic will always be able to solve every problem and create opportunities that others don't have. because those who are optimistic will think ahead with good analysis, are smart in placing situations, and can resolve things better. so that in the midst of whatever problems we will experience, let alone a crisis, we will be able to solve them well and test them, thereby achieving success rather than being apathetic.
Yeah exactly. I know we have all the struggle in life but not all people are smart in this kind of situation and only few will excel in utilizing their skills and smartness that will make them survive, productive and profitable even in the worst case scenario. Preppers will always knew this kind of thing because this is the skill they are honing in preparation for something like when shtf happens.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2024, 09:33:29 PM »
-snip-
Yeah exactly. I know we have all the struggle in life but not all people are smart in this kind of situation and only few will excel in utilizing their skills and smartness that will make them survive, productive and profitable even in the worst case scenario. Preppers will always knew this kind of thing because this is the skill they are honing in preparation for something like when shtf happens.
Indeed, everyone is not destined to be smart and that is a normal thing, but in order to survive, they will certainly do whatever they can with the skills they have. Even though they are not intelligent, by being willing to look and observe well, it is certain that everyone who has a mind will be able to differentiate, So that you don't get worse or if you make a mistake, you won't make a mistake again. Once again, everything is returned to the individual to be able to reveal the shortcomings they don't have but can be exploited to be more useful.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 02:08:41 PM »
-snip-
Indeed, everyone is not destined to be smart and that is a normal thing, but in order to survive, they will certainly do whatever they can with the skills they have. Even though they are not intelligent, by being willing to look and observe well, it is certain that everyone who has a mind will be able to differentiate, So that you don't get worse or if you make a mistake, you won't make a mistake again. Once again, everything is returned to the individual to be able to reveal the shortcomings they don't have but can be exploited to be more useful.
Yeah maybe because that is part of the human instincts. But lazy people don't bother using this into something that might give them positive outcome in life. We can't blame these kind of people because it is their choice but they might regret in the future for missing the opportunities they been wasted today.

During a crisis situation if a specific individual is lazy there is a huge possibility he won't survive but the only problem with laziness is that they will find the easiest way for them to survive and that will include either doing good or bad.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 02:08:41 PM »

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2024, 04:34:57 PM »
In my case I did better, as I continued with my main job and earned more money online. Combined with the fact that I spent much less, the result was an improvement in my finances. But I would not do it again. As an experience it is good to remember but I hope that nothing like it will ever happen again.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2024, 12:44:01 AM »
I lost a well-paid job due to Covid 19 and to date, I am yet to get a job which pays so well like my previous job.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2024, 01:41:21 AM »

During the pandemic they are people that the pandemic favored, and their people that they did not favored. Every tough  season comes with an opportunity when critically looked into it. For example during the pandemic there are people who made a lot of money, at least I know some persons who made a lot of money during the pandemic and we were praying for the pandemic not to go why because that was their season were they make a lot of money based on the current economic situation of this country there people who are okay the way the economy is going why because of the money they are making.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2024, 06:49:02 PM »
I lost a well-paid job due to Covid 19 and to date, I am yet to get a job which pays so well like my previous job.
It's clear that getting what you had before you stopped because of Covid is certainly not easy, because you have to search again and the need to work must be done immediately. If you wait for something that suited you in the past, it might take more time. But be happy if you can still work again, because many ends up not being able to get a job because they don't have the special skills that are really needed.
There is always a lesson to be gained from all these incidents and hopefully there will be no more incidents like Covid in the future.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2024, 10:07:07 AM »
COVID 19 became a blessing for me in disguise. I wasn't working yet I was been paid. With that, I had good savings since I don't spend on transport and other expenses which comes with coming to work. After the COVID, I used the savings to start up a laundry and salon business and that still fetches me good income till date.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2024, 06:51:22 PM »
COVID 19 became a blessing for me in disguise. I wasn't working yet I was been paid. With that, I had good savings since I don't spend on transport and other expenses which comes with coming to work. After the COVID, I used the savings to start up a laundry and salon business and that still fetches me good income till date.
Not all of them are the same as each other because of the impact of covid, you are one of those who can successfully use the opportunity in the covid situation for the business you are doing, but there are quite a few who are also successful like you, but there are also quite a few who cannot recover from the downturn due to the impact of covid. Finally, they had to stop working and until now they have not been able to return to work. Indeed, fate is different and the impact of the covid is extraordinary, hopefully this is the last thing to happen on this earth.

Offline SunflowerBaby

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:13:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Mobile User Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2024, 09:01:19 AM »
COVID-19 is both a pain and a blessing in disguise.

Pain, because some people lost their loved ones due to Covid and I can't imagine how much pain they felt during those days.
Imagine losing someone during a pandemic where some of your family are not around and won't be able to visit the wake due to some restrictions. I just can't imagine it. Pluuus, some of the people lost their jobs.

However, for some people, it is a blessing in disguise, since all businesses are closed, so the busy people get their quality time during the pandemic and spend their time with their loved ones instead. And some people find online jobs.

So I can say that it is both a pain and a blessing in disguise.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG