follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal?  (Read 14249 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Is Bitcoin legal?
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 10:18:28 AM »
This happens very often if we are talking about European banks, I have a card from an Asian bank, although I live in Europe and use it to withdraw funds and personally it is much easier for me, but others are very difficult with this and as you said they can demand proof of receipt of money.

Not only in Europe. But, these things happens in ASIA too. I am from Asian country and I also know how they treat customers when it comes to withdraw a large amount of money. You have notify your bank a week ago if you want to withdraw a big amount of money which is terrible. Banks ask for documents each time someone want to deposit cash money through cash counter. They give a form to fill up and some ID card as well. The country is moving cashless slowly. I hope that will help a lot. But, virtual transactions has a limit.

More virtual transactions will be carried out in the future, and everything will be digital. As you said, banks are getting stricter in withdrawal and deposit transactions and carrying out quite strict verification, because there are often scammers there. If bitcoin were legalized as a payment method, perhaps this would make the work of banks easier.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 10:18:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 899
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2024, 02:37:43 PM »
More virtual transactions will be carried out in the future, and everything will be digital. As you said, banks are getting stricter in withdrawal and deposit transactions and carrying out quite strict verification, because there are often scammers there. If bitcoin were legalized as a payment method, perhaps this would make the work of banks easier.

I never want to connect my Bitcoin or crypto wallet with banks. Banks never like cryptocurrency, no matter which banks. They pretend like they do not have problems with crypto users, but they do have problems with us. They always behave like we are criminals. Banks and the governments always tried to stop Bitcoin but they couldn't due to it's decentralization.

If you care about your privacy and anonymity, do not mix up your virtual crypto life with real life. In real life, they know what is my name and how much i have in my bank account. But, they don't know how much I have in Bitcoin and I happy with that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2024, 11:33:19 PM »
I have seen similar question in the other forum and I think I said something about it for a long time. Bitcoin is universal but its status differ from country to country. In one country bitcoin can be legal but in another country, it might be illegal. So, what the government holds about bitcoin in your country is what it is.

Satoshi didn't create an illegal something, if he did, it wouldn't have been widely adopted by now.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2024, 06:06:33 AM »
This can all happen when conditions in the world are fine, but the fact is that several large countries are waging war between countries and what if they all use nuclear, which means the impact will be even more widespread because this nuclear exposure could cause the internet to shut down, from the news that I know There will also be larger solar storms on their way to Earth.

With the facts above, there is the potential for the earth to return to the stone age where the internet and the digital world will be destroyed.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2024, 07:35:44 AM »
This happens very often if we are talking about European banks, I have a card from an Asian bank, although I live in Europe and use it to withdraw funds and personally it is much easier for me, but others are very difficult with this and as you said they can demand proof of receipt of money.

Not only in Europe. But, these things happens in ASIA too. I am from Asian country and I also know how they treat customers when it comes to withdraw a large amount of money. You have notify your bank a week ago if you want to withdraw a big amount of money which is terrible. Banks ask for documents each time someone want to deposit cash money through cash counter. They give a form to fill up and some ID card as well. The country is moving cashless slowly. I hope that will help a lot. But, virtual transactions has a limit.

I can't know about such details, as a foreigner for Asian countries I received a multi-currency card there and probably such a card is applied there only for locals, plus we can talk about different countries, Asia does not mean one country))) in different countries there may be different rules for opening accounts for both locals and foreigners.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2024, 10:48:22 AM »

This can all happen when conditions in the world are fine, but the fact is that several large countries are waging war between countries and what if they all use nuclear, which means the impact will be even more widespread because this nuclear exposure could cause the internet to shut down, from the news that I know There will also be larger solar storms on their way to Earth.

With the facts above, there is the potential for the earth to return to the stone age where the internet and the digital world will be destroyed.

If that happens, we don't need to think too hard about whether there will be a nuclear war and so on. technology can be destroyed and humans will rebuild it. Isn't technology going to run simultaneously with the development of human civilization?

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 899
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2024, 03:22:29 PM »
I can't know about such details, as a foreigner for Asian countries I received a multi-currency card there and probably such a card is applied there only for locals, plus we can talk about different countries, Asia does not mean one country))) in different countries there may be different rules for opening accounts for both locals and foreigners.

Yeah. It varies from place to place and even from bank to bank. Some banks are controlled and owned by the government. Usually,  government-owned banks use outdated technologiess and ask their customers to fill up various forms when they want to do some transactions. But when it comes to some other banks, they may not require you to fill up the forms if you do your transactions online. I wasn't been in aboard, so I don't know how banks are operated in other Asian countries.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2024, 03:22:29 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2024, 08:21:25 AM »

Yeah. It varies from place to place and even from bank to bank. Some banks are controlled and owned by the government. Usually,  government-owned banks use outdated technologiess and ask their customers to fill up various forms when they want to do some transactions. But when it comes to some other banks, they may not require you to fill up the forms if you do your transactions online. I wasn't been in aboard, so I don't know how banks are operated in other Asian countries.

You are right that you have not been on the bolt and may not know how other banks work simply because they adjust and change over time, plus I myself may not know how banks work in my country because I have not lived in it for a long time and do not use their banks.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2024, 06:26:38 PM »

You are right that you have not been on the bolt and may not know how other banks work simply because they adjust and change over time, plus I myself may not know how banks work in my country because I have not lived in it for a long time and do not use their banks.

The banking method is still the same as conventional before, in my country anyway. There are no banks that provide crypto and use crypto technology. In fact, if there is a bank that supports crypto, it will make it easier for us cryptolovers to carry out transactions via the bank. This also requires legality from the government, because in my country it is not yet legal for transactions

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 934
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2024, 06:49:49 PM »
Many countries legalize bitcoin as a digital asset traded on exchanges, but only a few countries legalize bitcoin as a legal means of payment

There are many countries that are fully using Bitcoin. For example, El Salvador has recognized Bitcoin as their economic currency. By recognizing Bitcoin as legal tender in 2021, all kinds of opportunities have been created for all people to learn about Bitcoin.
El Salvador has directly accepted Bitcoin as their country's legal tender, but there are many countries outside of the country that have unofficially approved the use of Bitcoin. People in other countries may be able to use Bitcoin without any restrictions from the government or law, but there are some countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin. We consider countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin as Bitcoin ban countries, but we may consider all other countries as Bitcoin users.

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2024, 08:50:08 AM »
Bitcoin Legal This is right because its proof is the main proof of its existence in the market for a long period of time. And it is so reliable that all investors in the world have invested in this bitcoin, and their money has been balancing in a safe place for a long time. Because massive people have gained from here so if I compare in terms of unique coins then surely it is trustworthy and.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2024, 12:42:53 PM »
Bitcoin Legal This is right because its proof is the main proof of its existence in the market for a long period of time. And it is so reliable that all investors in the world have invested in this bitcoin, and their money has been balancing in a safe place for a long time. Because massive people have gained from here so if I compare in terms of unique coins then surely it is trustworthy and.

The legality of bitcoin in some countries is limited to the rule that bitcoin is only permitted for investment but not as a payment method. but for us crypto lovers, we are happy if our investment is permitted by the government. Because we also feel safe

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 01:27:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2024, 03:07:12 PM »
For me BTC is legal, because most countries accept it and declared it as legal recently. And most legal foreign exchange companies also deal with BTC, if it was illegal they won't use it.
BTC is one of the best crypto currencies in the world now, and mostly people invest in BTC for a living.
Most successful entrepreneurs and big business men also save their assets in BTC in our society today.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2024, 03:53:58 PM »
Bitcoin for me is illegal when we judge it base from the original meaning of "LEGAL".
Legal in the dictionary means- 1) of, based on, or concerned with the law. 2) permitted by law.

So it all depends on the kind of government of which you have in your country.
As years passes by, some countries have started accepting bitcoin and making them legal.
Maybe by next decade, majority will accept bitcoin and legalized it.

-   If we look at it in reality, he is not illegal; if it is illegal, why is it listed on the stock market? Why are many big whale companies investing here now or saving it in this era? Also, why did some countries ban Bitcoin before, then later remove it, and instead adapt it to their country? This is where you think about it, right?

So on this part, it is obvious that Bitcoin is legal, and all countries around the world know that now. Then there is nothing illegal that can be exchanged for our fiat currency as the profit we get here in the field of cryptocurrency.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2024, 11:47:44 AM »
For me BTC is legal, because most countries accept it and declared it as legal recently. And most legal foreign exchange companies also deal with BTC, if it was illegal they won't use it.
BTC is one of the best crypto currencies in the world now, and mostly people invest in BTC for a living.
Most successful entrepreneurs and big business men also save their assets in BTC in our society today.
The legality of using BTC depends on those who are familiar with Bitcoin transaction methods and will accept Bitcoin as a legal digital currency. However, for those who don't understand and are afraid of the risk of unstable Bitcoin price movements, of course they won't say Bitcoin is not valid for use as payment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG