follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do professional traders lose money?  (Read 10716 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Do professional traders lose money?
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2024, 09:14:36 AM »
Now on the question about losing up money then of course this isnt something that you could avoid or simply being inevitable because market is random
and there's no one on this world would be able to know on whats ahead.

Some people, especially newbies, think that those who are professionals or experts in the market would never fail trades because they know how to do research and both fundamental and technical analysis and if someone has that much knowledge, they can't face failure, however, that's not true.

No one becomes an expert just like that, everyone has to go through hardships and hurdles that are available everyone going in that specific path, and those who become pros or experts of a certain thing are the ones who never give up no matter how much hardships and difficulties they face along the way. That's the difference between a novice and an expert, a novice would give up very easily but a pro would stay, learn and grow, and never repeat the same mistakes again.
Those are really those first impressions on which this is something which is really that very common that do happen until those noobs would really be able to gain up some experience then this is where they would really be able to experience that everyone do loses up money. The moment when you are just that still starting up then you would really be having those kind of insights that these fellas are the ones who do make money constantly and not even thinking that they do lose but its wrong, professionals do still lose money and this is something inevitable.
The thing on here is that these pros do really knows on what they do gonna do on which it is really that something totally different into those noobs who doesnt know on what they should gonna do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2024, 09:14:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2024, 04:49:14 PM »
The thing on here is that these pros do really knows on what they do gonna do on which it is really that something totally different into those noobs who doesnt know on what they should gonna do.
It was true, that what he did might be a little better than beginners, but they also made mistakes that cost them money. We still cannot distance ourselves from luck and trading, because these two elements are still interconnected. I think everyone has experienced falling and failing maybe once or twice, but what differentiates professionals from persisting is that they remain disciplined and have a better mathematical brain.

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3947
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2024, 05:00:40 PM »
Why do people rely so much on professionals, think that they always are right, successful, always win, earn and never fail. They are people also. They also can have a bad day, get distracted, make a mistake after all. The fact that they are professional traders means they only trade more frequent than most of others, or only trade and skip other financial activities. Any trader can lose money anytime, because they dont control the market.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1086
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:23 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2024, 11:34:31 AM »
There are still professionals who sell the results of their thoughts in the form of trading signals, not the trading strategy used. This is a good way to increase the value of assets owned by a professional, because I am sure they trade with big money. There are lots of sellers of this kind of trading signals circulating on Telegram, and they look trustworthy.

I wouldn't call them professional traders because a professional trader would focus on their trading and earn money from it and wouldn't need to create and manage groups on platforms such as Telegram to charge newbies a few bucks every month and provide them with signals, they simply don't need to do that because they earn enough money from trading alone.

Besides, a professional trader wouldn't have enough time to do all that because they spend most of their time researching and analyzing the market, reading charts and patterns to prepare their next trades. Those who run such signal groups are desperate people who earn money from people and not from the market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2024, 04:11:46 AM »
It was true, that what he did might be a little better than beginners, but they also made mistakes that cost them money. We still cannot distance ourselves from luck and trading, because these two elements are still interconnected. I think everyone has experienced falling and failing maybe once or twice, but what differentiates professionals from persisting is that they remain disciplined and have a better mathematical brain.
Exactly, someone will become active and very diligent in working hard when their life has experienced a downturn so that they have difficulty finding food. Therefore, when we are trading, we must remain careful and let experience be the best teacher so that we don't make the same mistakes.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2024, 09:27:41 AM »

-     Fail in trading as a trader is part of the trading business industry; that's where we learn, and that's where we are shaped as traders. With every mistake we make,
these mistakes help us become more curious about the thing we did wrong.

So, it means that we will be more careful not to repeat the mistakes we have already made that did not benefit us. And I think that's what professional
traders do even today.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2024, 09:35:50 AM »
There are still professionals who sell the results of their thoughts in the form of trading signals, not the trading strategy used. This is a good way to increase the value of assets owned by a professional, because I am sure they trade with big money. There are lots of sellers of this kind of trading signals circulating on Telegram, and they look trustworthy.

I wouldn't call them professional traders because a professional trader would focus on their trading and earn money from it and wouldn't need to create and manage groups on platforms such as Telegram to charge newbies a few bucks every month and provide them with signals, they simply don't need to do that because they earn enough money from trading alone.

Besides, a professional trader wouldn't have enough time to do all that because they spend most of their time researching and analyzing the market, reading charts and patterns to prepare their next trades. Those who run such signal groups are desperate people who earn money from people and not from the market.
There is enough logic in your words. If a trader claims to be a professional trader then he must be very busy with his trading activities. He cannot spend much time on anything else. However, there may be differences in some cases. Because I have seen some people who trade professionally but they have some other social media platforms where they spend little time and can be profitable. Many people upload their trading related topics on YouTube. Whereas if they have good subscribers and regular viewers then they can earn a decent amount of money from that plaform and for this it has no effect on the professional career.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2024, 09:35:50 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2024, 02:24:56 PM »

There is enough logic in your words. If a trader claims to be a professional trader then he must be very busy with his trading activities. He cannot spend much time on anything else. However, there may be differences in some cases. Because I have seen some people who trade professionally but they have some other social media platforms where they spend little time and can be profitable. Many people upload their trading related topics on YouTube. Whereas if they have good subscribers and regular viewers then they can earn a decent amount of money from that plaform and for this it has no effect on the professional career.
If they explain how to trade on YouTube, I think it's just a general overview. The core strategies of professional traders will never be shared, because that is their source of income. It takes money and sacrifice to become a professional trader, so I only follow the news and their predictions, but I do my own research and analysis

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2024, 04:16:44 PM »
If they explain how to trade on YouTube, I think it's just a general overview. The core strategies of professional traders will never be shared, because that is their source of income. It takes money and sacrifice to become a professional trader, so I only follow the news and their predictions, but I do my own research and analysis
That's right, the strategy for becoming a professional trader will clearly never be shared for free, even if it is paid, the strategy obtained will definitely not be completely accurate because those who have this skill prefer to keep it a secret so that many people don't know about it. The capital they have used is proportional to the knowledge or experience they have gained.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2024, 08:18:33 PM »
I think everyone has experienced defeat in something, including even professional traders. Maybe in certain strategies this professional person failed, but his other strategies were able to cover the losses caused by his own failure. So in my personal opinion, a professional may experience several losses and lose money, but they can manage these losses by improvising trading until finally the losses are covered again.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #220 on: April 12, 2024, 12:23:07 PM »
I think everyone has experienced defeat in something, including even professional traders. Maybe in certain strategies this professional person failed, but his other strategies were able to cover the losses caused by his own failure. So in my personal opinion, a professional may experience several losses and lose money, but they can manage these losses by improvising trading until finally the losses are covered again.
That's right, professional traders certainly won't get a title like that easily. They have many experiences of failure which ultimately serve as important lessons so that the same mistakes don't happen again. Of course, the capital they used was used up in a very large amount until finally they found a technique that could always provide profits for them and finally they were called professional traders.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #221 on: April 12, 2024, 12:53:52 PM »
Well, professional traders have good risk management. And they also make good plans in their trading. So that when they experience a loss, they will stop it at the loss limit they can afford. This is different from beginners who sometimes experience losses that exceed what they can afford. All traders definitely cannot remain profitable. And occasionally getting losses is normal. Likewise for professional traders.

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1086
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:23 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #222 on: April 12, 2024, 03:18:01 PM »

Professional and expert traders face defeat as well, no doubt, but there is a difference between the reactions of a professional or experienced trader and a newbie or inexperienced trader. When an experienced trader faces a loss, they don't start mourning over it but they see what mistake they made while making that trade and make sure they don't repeat the same mistake in their future trades.

However, an inexperienced and newbie trader wouldn't be able to digest the loss, they rage, and might even quit trading for a while because they feel they can't do it anymore which is not the right way to react because losses are inevitable when you are in a financial market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2024, 01:33:57 AM »
Trading is always unpredictable and risky i think. Pfofit and loss both could be happen in this trading.
But it also true that professional traders are more experts in trading and their losss possibility is low then general trader's. End of the day it is proven that professional traders also loss money in trading, but It's quantity is small then Newbie and general trader's. That's means profit and loss both will be happen in trading for everyone there has no doubt.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2024, 05:27:25 PM »
A professional trader is able to manage his money well, and he will learn from the defeats and losses he experiences. They have also lost and lost, but have made more profits. And we have to learn from them how to become a professional trader

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG