follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?  (Read 19021 times)

Offline usdt1M

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 08:17:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post
Re: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2024, 08:15:05 PM »
I think due to fear, uncertainty, and a lack of confidence in its recovery. But investment in crypto is a long-term game.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2024, 08:15:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2024, 08:55:58 PM »
I think due to fear, uncertainty, and a lack of confidence in its recovery. But investment in crypto is a long-term game.

I would say that everything goes to the land of fear, there is no other way, it is one of the things that we as human beings feel and it is completely justified to feel that way, since this is money invested and if for example we have 3000usd in bitcoin and again the price goes down and the value in fiat is 2800, 2600, 2500 usd because that alarms and you begin to see that what you have lost should have been spent at least on something worth it or on something you need. .

I will always say that when things are like this we have to stick to what we like the most and one thing is patience and the fact of seeing that the price will go up and that this investment will last until the investment is gone. see the fruits, so this is a point because we must always consider in this order of ideas things can look like this, but investment will always be about being patient, waiting until the price rises and generates profits.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1043
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2024, 09:02:54 PM »
Most common reason could be that because it does fall crazy at times and this scares people. I do not know if I talked about this before but I believe that when you see it peak at 69k and then crash to 15k, you do panic when you see a fall. Same goes for what happened in the past, from 20k to 3k, or from 1.4k to 100 dollars. Every time there is a bear run the fall is huge and people just want to get out. Plus, there are traders out there, who want to get in and out constantly, every single day and that means they will sell. Combine these two types of people all together and you are going to get something a lot of fall.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:04:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2024, 04:21:00 AM »
Most common reason could be that because it does fall crazy at times and this scares people. I do not know if I talked about this before but I believe that when you see it peak at 69k and then crash to 15k, you do panic when you see a fall. Same goes for what happened in the past, from 20k to 3k, or from 1.4k to 100 dollars. Every time there is a bear run the fall is huge and people just want to get out. Plus, there are traders out there, who want to get in and out constantly, every single day and that means they will sell. Combine these two types of people all together and you are going to get something a lot of fall.
For anyone who doesn't realize how Bitcoin works, they will panic, but if they already understand the movement of Bitcoin and have a steady income, meaning their income will not decrease, then the collapse of the Bitcoin price to $15k will not make them panic. They know that Bitcoin has a limited supply, and if the price falls that low, more and more people will buy Bitcoin again, and the price will automatically recover. At least now, many of them regret it because they sold Bitcoin at a cheap price.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 01:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2024, 10:29:14 AM »
For anyone who doesn't realize how Bitcoin works, they will panic, but if they already understand the movement of Bitcoin and have a steady income, meaning their income will not decrease, then the collapse of the Bitcoin price to $15k will not make them panic. They know that Bitcoin has a limited supply, and if the price falls that low, more and more people will buy Bitcoin again, and the price will automatically recover. At least now, many of them regret it because they sold Bitcoin at a cheap price.

If the price of bitcoin drops to $15K, I will sell my assets in the real world to buy bitcoin, when it was bearish then it was below 20K and I already admit it. For those who have invested in Bitcoin for a long time, they already understand that the supply of Bitcoin is very limited. Several times negative news has attacked Bitcoin in the past, but Bitcoin is still expensive at the moment.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #155 on: March 02, 2024, 02:41:15 PM »
why do people panic and sell their coins throw some light on this topic and share your opinion

People sell their coin because of fear and greed, though especially the newbies who just got Into crypto,
The word crypto is an investment for long term, people should know that's isn't a get rich quick scheme.
Be patient when investing.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2024, 06:20:34 PM »
why do people panic and sell their coins throw some light on this topic and share your opinion

When the price start to drop many people are afraid and sell their coins. It's call panic selling, it can lead to further drop in the price of BTC. There are some reason why this happened. Firstly people are often risk averse and don't want to lose money. People tend to follow the herd and sell as they see others selling too. Uncertainty and volatility of crypto market and can be overwhelmed for most people.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2024, 06:20:34 PM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1147
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:17:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #157 on: March 02, 2024, 10:01:05 PM »

When the price start to drop many people are afraid and sell their coins. It's call panic selling, it can lead to further drop in the price of BTC. There are some reason why this happened. Firstly people are often risk averse and don't want to lose money. People tend to follow the herd and sell as they see others selling too. Uncertainty and volatility of crypto market and can be overwhelmed for most people.
Many people afraid for selling their bitcoin fund when price start drop but get disappointed later after bitcoin recovering to the higher price, difficult how to face panic moment and talk to the new comer invest their money in bitcoin. Most of them can't acceptable with the moment bitcoin can recovery as well return to the higher price.
Most of people afraid sell their bitcoin when dropping price get more disappointed today after bitcoin success break out to the higher price and almost close the new all time high price. I think be calm when getting moment bitcoin FUD by top community because bitcoin will back later to the higher price.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1097
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:33:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #158 on: March 02, 2024, 11:48:17 PM »
There is no 2nd most volatile currency in the crypto market than Bitcoin. When the market starts to bear down from a long bullish period, the level is so high that the investment can be very low in a short period of time. As it does not take time to increase, when it starts to decrease it brings it to the bottom in a very short time. Especially those investors in bullish markets who have kept their money in Bitcoin for long bearish periods. Moreover, the bearish period of Bitcoin is usually long, so the investor must invest for a long time to collect profits from it. Investing in Bitcoin can certainly be difficult for those who don't have a lot of money. Because of this, investors fear investing in Bitcoin when the price continues to fall. When the price of Bitcoin falls, all the coins in the crypto market fall massively.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2024, 12:22:24 AM »

They sell coins because of the fear of missing out?!(FOMO) i.e the newbies who  just got in the crypto world. That why investing I always think of long terms.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2024, 07:38:03 AM »

They sell coins because of the fear of missing out?!(FOMO) i.e the newbies who  just got in the crypto world. That why investing I always think of long terms.

Absolutely right, it is ( fomo ) and is that catalyst of fear in which a person is simply ready to get rid of everything to get something, you are right that investment is for a long time and if you have decided to invest until a certain moment, you must necessarily wait for it and do not do any actions, as if just forget and everything.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:29:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2024, 02:03:54 PM »

Absolutely right, it is ( fomo ) and is that catalyst of fear in which a person is simply ready to get rid of everything to get something, you are right that investment is for a long time and if you have decided to invest until a certain moment, you must necessarily wait for it and do not do any actions, as if just forget and everything.
When you do make an investment then it would really be always best that you should really be just that investing on the amount on which you can only afford to lose so that you wont really be that become that too emotional on the time that the price would really be dumping. You would really be finding yourself that being impulsive on the time that the market would really be depreciating.This is why it would really be always important that you do only invest on the amount that it is extra.  Whats hard is that if you are really that making it as a source of income
then you would really be that checking out prices every now and then and this is something that you would really be needing to consider.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2024, 07:21:53 AM »

When you do make an investment then it would really be always best that you should really be just that investing on the amount on which you can only afford to lose so that you wont really be that become that too emotional on the time that the price would really be dumping. You would really be finding yourself that being impulsive on the time that the market would really be depreciating.This is why it would really be always important that you do only invest on the amount that it is extra.  Whats hard is that if you are really that making it as a source of income
then you would really be that checking out prices every now and then and this is something that you would really be needing to consider.

Exactly right, I think the same thing, just many people want to become investors without understanding these common things and think that if they have learned how to invest they can become investors but in fact everything is completely wrong and it is better to know about it and do not get involved where you do not belong and look for other ways of income.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:24:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2024, 09:36:45 AM »
Exactly right, I think the same thing, just many people want to become investors without understanding these common things and think that if they have learned how to invest they can become investors but in fact everything is completely wrong and it is better to know about it and do not get involved where you do not belong and look for other ways of income.
This is the most common reason why investors still miss the opportunity of making the maximum profit in holding Bitcoins. 😁 We should always learn from our mistakes if not then we will stay the same with no improvements.

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1298
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:24:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2024, 02:46:57 PM »
This is the most common reason why investors still miss the opportunity of making the maximum profit in holding Bitcoins. 😁 We should always learn from our mistakes if not then we will stay the same with no improvements.

Are you saying that's the only reason why people sell ? in my opinion people have different needs, for example a house could be one.. or for others it is hold until death maybe they don't need it, I don't know, but every choice is certainly dictated by a personal need !
giammangiato - non posso venire

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG