follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to earn more on steemit?  (Read 8810 times)

Offline ShadowCrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1471
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
How to earn more on steemit?
« on: October 12, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »
Even if you are a newbie on steemit, I will show a few tips to earn more.

You have no followers, and not even SP on your account, so here are the tips to start earning something on steemit right now:

Chose good tags, If you write in Portuguese, put this as one tag, and the community will see it and vote your content, you easily will get a few cents votes.

Tribes - Steemit now has a bunch of tribes that allows you to get more steem and tokens, and to get that is easy.

Check all tribes here: https://steempeak.com/tribes

To earn more from tribes you just need to put their tags on your post, with this you post will be also broadcasted to some tribes and you will get more votes, all those votes will give you Steem And tokens from tribes that you can trade on steem-engine: https://steem-engine.com/

Steemit only allows you to use 5 tags, So, Use steempeak https://steempeak.com and you can put up to 10 tags, Chose the tribes which fits in your post and then you can earn up to 10 Different tokens + STEEM.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How to earn more on steemit?
« on: October 12, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline WhiskeyHoney

• Activity: 137
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2020, 05:39:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How to earn more on steemit?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 04:04:30 PM »
Thanks! I've never used Steemit but I've always wanted to. Has anybody really earned anything there?

Offline PurpleImp

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: March 07, 2023, 05:53:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 09:55:15 PM »
Thanks! I've never used Steemit but I've always wanted to. Has anybody really earned anything there?

Sure. You can earn money doing anything and don't let anyone tell you anything else. If you have enough engaging info and use SEO in the right way to drive quality traffic that is in your niche and will show genuine interest then you can have some people who will visit at least weekly depending on what content you have. You can also earn indirectly and be paid by steemit whilst advertising your ow website and or referrals. Steem it can help with affiliation too.

Offline sidik7

• Activity: 569
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 01:18:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 12:10:45 PM »
from steemit iam still not earn more because my vote on my article is very lows , but i sure iam still write in steemit for want to earn income on there and getting knowledge and exprience.

from tips above iam very gratefull for read and learn and i will prepare to action for doing the best in steemit to getting earn on steemit.

thank you  :)

Offline jekanbedui

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: April 04, 2020, 07:26:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 03:41:08 PM »
There was a no trick at all to make more steem coin.  All you need is to make a good content and know how to post something that can trigger curiousity of peoples in there. im sure you will get a lot of attentions in steemit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG