follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Who Has the Economy Right?  (Read 16099 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Who Has the Economy Right?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 08:01:02 AM »
The most difficult thing about seeing global economic developments at the moment is because sometimes there can be differences between data and reality. And analytical data may be a sample for seeing the bigger picture. On the one hand, in my life, I personally feel that the economy still feels normal and mediocre. there has been no rapid increase or vice versa. But if I look at the whole, the condition has not improved at all. There may even be a decline in one sector but also an increase in other sectors. For example, the entrepreneurial sector is increasing here. But the level of ability of buyers or consumers seems to be decreasing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 08:01:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2024, 02:43:34 PM »
For me, I think everyone has the economy right because without one another money cannot circulate , no buy and sell, no exchange of bitcoin etc so I think everyone has the right to the economy.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2024, 02:54:57 PM »
everyone has economic rights...
but for some reason, often those who have money are those who feel they have more economic rights so that they are not always marginalized.
Sad reality about this topic to be honest. That is why some people with knowledge about Bitcoin they choose to embrace it than the traditional one because of the fact that they can have this what we called economical rights with the revolutionary Bitcoin. We can even see more influencial people and institutions embracing Bitcoin because they see the potential of it in the future than any other assets.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 08:04:35 PM »
Getting the economy right is an important aspect in a country, the effectiveness and success of an economy all boils down to so many factors such as  political stability, natural resources, human  capital, infrastructure and technological advancement. different countries has their own method and different way of planning their economy. some countries are known for their peculiar and innovative economy that Fosters entrepreneurship and technological advancements moreover relationship. this countries have developed  Industries and as well attract foreign investment, by  this, countries has the economy right. As said earlier having the economy rights all boils down to the way countries are being planned, for a country to have a good administrative arms of the government the economy must be in a good economy condition. conclusively getting the economy right, is the way the countries organized their own economy.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 11:56:08 PM »
I don't know from what perspective you used to observe the world economy. And let me also make an input on this thread, from my observation and experiences also in the area of thinking with all the signs of the economy, the economy is very bad and getting more bad every day. When the average citizens of a country could not buy food with the lowest currency of the country then that country is in trouble. And a country economy is good when the cost of living is very low. And people live comfortably with hard labour and everything work fine. But whereby the average citizens can't eat three times a day then that country is in a very big problem that need to be solved urgently.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2024, 01:28:08 PM »
I don't know from what perspective you used to observe the world economy. And let me also make an input on this thread, from my observation and experiences also in the area of thinking with all the signs of the economy, the economy is very bad and getting more bad every day. When the average citizens of a country could not buy food with the lowest currency of the country then that country is in trouble. And a country economy is good when the cost of living is very low. And people live comfortably with hard labour and everything work fine. But whereby the average citizens can't eat three times a day then that country is in a very big problem that need to be solved urgently.
The state must be present in the community to ensure that its citizens are okay in the midst of an economic situation that is not okay. Because the fact is that in some countries the poverty rate is still very high, of course in this case the state must be able to solve this problem with its policies.

On the other hand, the community must also take part, they must also work hard for example or support government policies that favor the poor.

The government and society must be sustainable in solving problems like this, because both will always be closely related.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 11:36:02 PM »
Haven analyze and confirm what economy can do, it's very important to note that no economy is complete, by so doing each of the countries economy has it own  strengths and weaknesses, however there are factors that plays necessary and important roles in  building the economies such as  cultural, historical, and political contents. care for it, is more useful to understand. There are Diverse ranges of approach in which strategies countries used to meet up their economic demands. Some developed rich countries such as  Saudi Arabia, and Russia rely on sectors like oil and gas for the economic strength, why some countries like, luxembourg or singapore, build thriving economics based on the financial service, trade and as well global connectivities.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 11:36:02 PM »

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2024, 06:30:03 PM »
Everyone, in my opinion, has a right to the economy as without producers, distributors, wholesale, retailers and consumers, our economy cannot be sustained; we are dependent on money to make purchases and to exchange products and services with one another in order to support one another.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG