follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Changing My Life  (Read 16585 times)

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
Re: Cryptocurrency Changing My Life
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2021, 04:44:51 AM »
Cryptocurrency has now reached a position where anyone can go to the stage in a moment and their fortunes can change very quickly.  But there is huge ricks and patience here.  He who cannot take Ricks in this cryptocurrency will never be rich.  If you want to be rich in cryptocurrency, you must take rickshaws. We sell any coin as soon as its price increases a little.  Next time we see that the coin has increased a lot then we put our hands on our heads.  So far I have not been able to change my life from cryptocurrency.  I hope I can do it in the future.
Cryptocurrency and risk are two inseparable concepts. Many take risks and lose, while others take no risks at all and make a profit. Perhaps you knowingly took an asset that was not supposed to bring profit? Or maybe you should take a big risk at least once?

You are right. Once you get into cryptocurrency trading you should understand that you have incurred some level of risk and that level of risk varies depending on the projects you choose to invest in. Like you said, some people might want to take a bigger risk investing in some mostly new projects hoping to make Huge gains, some win Most don't. So even though you cant avert risk in crypto, they could surely minimize it.

You took the words right out of my mouth here. I think some investors knowingly invest in some cryptocurrencies just to take that risk of making huge gains, I mean hoping this is the one that will bring that once gain and maybe not even looking or going the due diligence of researching the project properly. Risk can not be separated from crypto trading so you have to be sure of what you are investing on that, that is the right project.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2021, 04:44:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline svetlana

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3195
  • Last Active: July 10, 2023, 07:08:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2021, 05:32:00 AM »
Cryptocurrency has now reached a position where anyone can go to the stage in a moment and their fortunes can change very quickly.  But there is huge ricks and patience here.  He who cannot take Ricks in this cryptocurrency will never be rich.  If you want to be rich in cryptocurrency, you must take rickshaws. We sell any coin as soon as its price increases a little.  Next time we see that the coin has increased a lot then we put our hands on our heads.  So far I have not been able to change my life from cryptocurrency.  I hope I can do it in the future.
Cryptocurrency and risk are two inseparable concepts. Many take risks and lose, while others take no risks at all and make a profit. Perhaps you knowingly took an asset that was not supposed to bring profit? Or maybe you should take a big risk at least once?

You are right. Once you get into cryptocurrency trading you should understand that you have incurred some level of risk and that level of risk varies depending on the projects you choose to invest in. Like you said, some people might want to take a bigger risk investing in some mostly new projects hoping to make Huge gains, some win Most don't. So even though you cant avert risk in crypto, they could surely minimize it.
It seems to me that you are mixing concepts such as trading and investing. These are different types of profit. But regarding the risks, I agree with you. Cryptocurrency is definitely a risk, no matter what kind of activity we do here. But along with the risks, we can also get high returns if we have enough money to invest. The crypto world has radically changed my lifestyle because I can work for myself and manage my life myself, without depending on anyone.

Offline Btceth01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1221
  • Last Active: January 10, 2024, 10:57:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2021, 03:41:13 PM »
Many people have changed their lives from cryptocurrency. In fact, life can be changed from this cryptocurrency, but a lot of hard work has to be done. In fact, hard work cannot improve one's life.  I have been working in cryptocurrency for many years.  I have a fairly good income.  But I could not change my life completely.  I hope this life of mine moves away from cryptocurrency and I can improve a lot.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3736
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2021, 04:34:33 PM »

If new projects offer to earn incredibly quickly and a lot, then here you already need to think about whether this is a fraud? A lot does not mean that there will be earnings. Greed pushes people to participate in such projects. But you need real thinking.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1363
  • Fox Campaigns
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 18, 2023, 12:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2021, 05:38:21 PM »
Crypto changed my life too! I started trading with the money that I earned through different tasks including Fiverr jobs, but now I have a large capital that I did not expect before! Not only a trading capital but even starting a side business apart from crypto! You can achieve your goals if you'll work hard in this field, everything is possible.

Offline David0

• Activity: 113
  • Last Active: November 09, 2021, 08:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2021, 07:10:08 PM »
It is true, crypto has changed much my life. There are many advantages of crypto that really bring positive impacts to my life. I can say that crypto is one of the best work that I can do right now. Besides, I have real-life works, the crypto works really give me enough extra money. There are a lot of works we can do in crypto, we can be a trader, a hunter, a community manager, etc.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3736
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2021, 08:41:21 AM »
It is true, crypto has changed much my life. There are many advantages of crypto that really bring positive impacts to my life. I can say that crypto is one of the best work that I can do right now. Besides, I have real-life works, the crypto works really give me enough extra money. There are a lot of works we can do in crypto, we can be a trader, a hunter, a community manager, etc.
The key word is we can. Not everyone succeeds in trading and investing, and the search for new projects is generally an incomprehensible truth. It seems to an outsider that everything is so simple here. But in fact, earnings on cryptocurrency have turned into a loss of funds for many. So you need to treat it carefully.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2021, 08:41:21 AM »

Offline labonikhatun

• Activity: 429
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 06:52:13 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2021, 09:01:10 AM »
Cryptocurrency changes lives but you need to have knowledge and skills about crypto life cannot be changed without an idea about crypto. You need to learn about crypto market and gain experience it's not as easy to make money here as it is to lose everything if you can't do market analysis. Watch crypto's work sites to become a successful trader by working in crypto.

Offline nadyn

• Activity: 283
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 15, 2023, 10:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »
Blockchain technologies are fundamentally changing our lives. What previously seemed unattainable with the help of Cryptocurrency, we can quickly fulfill our dreams, for example. The main thing is to correctly distribute assets, either it is trade or long-term investments.

Offline Vladok

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1555
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: July 26, 2021, 07:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2021, 12:13:18 PM »
Of course cryptocurrency changes my life, but at the moment it changed it in a not very good way, because I lost a decent amount of money in one coin

Offline Tristanerus

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 05:37:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2021, 03:36:01 PM »
Year 2017,  when I joined cryptocurrency. It was indeed a huge impact when it comes to my finances. I was able to support the needs of my family. I was able to buy even our wants. But things happen unexpectedly when bitcoin starts to drop to the point that I've lost my savings. Now, I am still hopeful that things may go positively this year.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1402
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:09:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2021, 05:48:05 PM »
Yes I Also Think Cryptocurrency Is Blessing For Us. Cryptocurrency Changed Thousand People’s Life. Also Changed My Life style. Cryptocurrency Created Many Opportunity For General People’s and Business man's. Now i am happy with cryptocurrency. In Covid Situation People Earned Huge Money From Cryptocurrency Market. I also earned Huge money from here. So I Can Told That Cryptocurrency Changing Our Life.

Offline Ndry09

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 30, 2021, 10:35:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2021, 06:54:57 PM »
The first time i knowed cryptocurrency i thought it was joke, but it was long longing my life time changed because the income from cryptocrrency was very big when we trade properly. Hope others start thinking to use cryptocurrency.

Offline Mexite

• Activity: 176
  • Last Active: August 17, 2021, 09:33:20 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2021, 10:07:28 PM »
Congratulations mate. Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of many people for better, although we have some who don't understand the concept and technology, regretting jumping on the bandwagon. Patience pays.
▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG