follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: StormGain is a crypto trading platform for everyone.  (Read 102916 times)

Offline stormgain

• Activity: 522
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 10:59:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Karma Good
StormGain is a crypto trading platform for everyone.
« on: January 26, 2021, 11:25:41 AM »
StormGain is a cryptocurrency trading platform for trading, exchanging and storing. This is a convenient solution for those who want to profit from the rise or fall of the market and from long-term investments in crypto assets.
• Member of the Blockchain Association
• StormGain is ranked first in the list of brokers,
providing the best deposit interest rates according to CoinMarketCap
• Platform of the Year for Trade and Exchange of Cryptocurrencies, according to The European

Services:
• Buying, storing cryptocurrencies and trading the most popular coins
• Own trading platform in web and mobile version
• Fast ability to buy cryptocurrencies from credit cards
• Interest on deposit under the loyalty program - up to 12% per annum
• Demo account 50,000 USDT
• Free education
• Free trading signals to notify you of the current market sentiment
• 9 crypto wallets for storing and exchanging assets
• Customer loyalty program.
The percentage of charges increases according to the deposit program, depending on the client's status (formed when a certain volume of trade turnover is reached)
• Referral program. For all commissions paid by partners or friends - a bonus in the form of 15% on the balance
• News and analytics on the site
• Regular contests with prizes

Working conditions:
• The minimum deposit is $ 10.
• Multiplier up to 200x
• Low exchange commissions from 0.04% to 0.25% per position, depending on the selected trading pair.
• Orders stop loss, take profit, buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop
• Ability to trade 24/7.

24/7 support service: [email protected];
Social networks: Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Blog
Partnership: [email protected]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:02:37 AM by stormgain »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

StormGain is a crypto trading platform for everyone.
« on: January 26, 2021, 11:25:41 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

Re: StormGain is a crypto trading platform for everyone.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 11:32:48 AM »
The Easiest Way to Mine Bitcoin in Crypto’s Golden Age

At the end of 2020 / start of 2021, Bitcoin completed its journey from monetary pariah to the hottest commodity in the world of finance. Traders and investors are flocking to what Goldman Sachs has called ‘digital gold’, but you don’t have to buy Bitcoin directly. Just like real gold, you can also get your hands on BTC through mining, which is fast becoming even more profitable than ever.

BTC mining outlook 2021

Bitcoin is created when dedicated computers compete to crack cryptographic codes on the blockchain, performing the work necessary for the secure decentralised digital ledger to function. For their trouble, miners are rewarded with a Bitcoin subsidy, usually a fraction of a BTC. Because only the first computer to crack a code gets the reward, miners must make a significant investment in powerful hardware and related electricity costs. This holds true whether it’s a souped-up home PC or a whole warehouse full of computers.

Still, miners worldwide are enjoying a healthy return on their investment as revenue from mining eclipses electricity bills. According to on-chain data from Coin Metrics, Bitcoin miners generated an estimated $692 million in revenue in December, up 33% from November. Publicly listed mining operations saw stock prices soar at the end of 2020. Shares in Riot Blockchain Inc., leapt more than 1,200% during last year, while Hut8, Canaan Creative and Marathon Patent Group saw theirs more than double. Across the board, these mining operations are buying up state-of-the-art hardware, with Marathon spending $170 million on 70,000 Antminers from Bitmain. For comparison, a single Antminer S19 Pro costs $9,000 or more.

Mining Bitcoin is best done sooner rather than later because there’s a fixed supply of coins, and mining rewards are reduced every four years. What’s impressive is that we’re seeing increasing interest in mining after the 2020 halving event, which cut mining rewards in, well, half. Even with the 50% reduction in BTC mining rewards, the actual value of each Bitcoin or part thereof has increased by so much, that it’s still more profitable than ever to mine your own.

With companies scrambling to stake their claims in the mining game, you might be forgiven for thinking that your opportunity to mine your own fortune has passed. But there’s an easy solution at your fingertips, and you don’t even have to buy any hardware.

Don’t miss out, activate cloud mining on StormGain!

Cloud mining is the practice of renting mining equipment, which sends you rewards in return for a fee. StormGain features this service but offers it as a completely free bonus for active StormGain users.

To mine crypto with StormGain, just log in to your account, open the Cloud Miner option and hit ‘Start Mining’ to connect to our cloud services. Don’t forget to click the Start Mining button every four hours to stay connected to the mines and earn BTC. As you’re logged in, you’ll make progress toward earning free Bitcoin. The mining rate varies, but even higher rewards can be earned by participating in the StormGain loyalty programme. If you haven’t activated StormGain cloud mining yet, register or log in here and enjoy free BTC rewards in addition to the best exchange rates and lowest fees in the crypto trading world.

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 05:33:36 PM »
Supercharge your cloud miner: Get an up to 12x speed upgrade in our new demo contest

Would you like to experience how it feels to mine Bitcoin at blistering speeds, courtesy of StormGain’s integrated cloud miner? Here’s your chance! StormGain is proud to announce our latest contest, with our top mining rate as first prize.

How it works:

Every StormGain client has a free demo account to practice trading, with real market conditions but virtual money, so you can test trading strategy and get to know our system at no risk to yourself.

To participate in the tournament, users just need to trade on their demo account and get as much profit as possible. The players with the highest profit totals (in USDT) by the end of the tournament win. All trades opened and closed during the tournament period are calculated in the results, no matter when a user joins the tournament. So don’t hesitate to jump in and try your luck. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain from a good trade!

The tournament starts on 8 February 2021 (21:01 GMT) and runs until 22 February 2021 (21:00 GMT).

On the morning of 9 February 2021, a scoreboard will appear on our website’s tournament page. The scoreboard will update once every hour, providing you with an ongoing indicator of where you stand in the rankings and what numbers you need to beat! The tournament will last for two weeks. During that time, new players can join and will appear on the scoreboard the day after they register.

Top prizes: Boost your mining level up to 12x

The top 20 winners will see their StormGain Bitcoin miner speeds supercharged up to the highest levels, just as if they had ranked up to the top tiers of the StormGain loyalty programme.

●    1st place — mining speed 12x (Diamond level)
●    2nd through 5th place — mining speed 3x (Platinum level)
●    6th through 20th place — mining speed 1x (Gold level)

All mining speeds gained via our demo tournament are valid for one month. In addition to the increased mining speeds for the top 20 participants, those placing 21st through 50th in the rankings will receive $100 in bonus funds to trade on StormGain.

Start your engines!

Are you ready to play for the grand prize? All of StormGain’s advantages (200x leverage, a full range of digital assets and analytical tools) are available in your demo account to help you rack up high profit numbers! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to practise your crypto trading strategy with nothing to lose and the chance to win an ultra-fast miner.

Offline Libertex

• Activity: 287
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 02:08:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 11:57:35 AM »
Everyone has a chance
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:18:19 PM by Libertex »

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 02:15:28 PM »
How does it feel to win free BTC? We asked the StormGain holiday season contest champions

StormGain celebrated the seasonal holidays and rang in the New Year with one of our signature giveaways. The StormGain 2020-2021 holiday season ran from 7 December to 1 February and featured our most exciting prizes to date, with a grand prize of one Bitcoin when BTC's value was shooting towards a new all-time high.

For every $500 net deposited, each client received a digital ticket for our prize draw, with no limit on the number of tickets per person. VIP clients were entered into an additional "Super Draw" for our extra-special prizes — a free BTC for 1st place and cash rewards equal to a MacBook Pro ($2500) for 2nd place and a PS5 ($500) for 3rd place. In addition to these special prizes, a $70,000 prize pool was given out as extra funds and bonuses to user accounts.

A total of 816 StormGain users participated in the prize draw, many of whom earned more than one ticket. With 203 prizes given out (including bonus money), that's a roughly 25% win rate!

1st place: Winner of BTC "It's made a huge difference to me"

How does it feel to win the grand prize?

"Honestly, I'm so happy. I only picked up crypto trading in 2020, and I wasn't sure how it would go with Bitcoin. I was always interested in cryptocurrency as an option for extra income, but I didn't anticipate that BTC's price increase over the holidays would make it one of the things I wanted most in the world! It's worth almost $40,000 now, and it's made a huge difference to me. You know, 2020 wasn't an easy year, but now I can stop worrying about money during this pandemic and start getting excited about how to enjoy the profit when it's all over!"

How did you find the StormGain platform?

"It's the first trading app I've ever used, and I'm quite impressed. I didn't think that it was possible to fit all the information you usually need to trade properly on a touchscreen interface, and I guessed that I would need to keep checking the website and the app. But StormGain let me access everything I need quite quickly from my smartphone."

What will you do now?

"It's certainly convinced me to keep trading in the crypto world. As soon as it's easy to travel again, I'm going to spend some profit and treat myself to a nice holiday abroad! But for now, it's more investing. I want to continue to accumulate BTC since it's only going to become rarer, both through trading on StormGain and using the built-in Bitcoin miner. But I'm also looking to diversify. I still haven't decided what altcoins are worth the hype, but I might invest in the crypto indices since there's less risk."

2nd place: Winner of MacBook Pro ($2500) "It only gets better"

How does it feel to win?

"I'm really pleased. It's a great present to start 2021 with. To tell the truth, I haven't quite decided what to spend it on, although the new MacBook Pro does look very tempting!"

"I've been using StormGain for over a year, and it only gets better. I signed up back in 2019 because of the high leverage options and low commissions, and I learned a lot through StormGain's educational materials. Now with the loyalty programme bonuses, it really rewards users who stick with it, and I'm happy about that. The fact that it also offers these sweepstakes and tournaments with big prizes is the icing on the cake."

What will you do now?

"I think it's a really interesting year for crypto fans. I've followed crypto for years, but it's only recently thanks to StormGain that I could invest properly. I'm going to trade carefully and do a lot of research. Because crypto is becoming more popular, it's more important than ever for traders to educate themselves. Read about how crypto and markets work to understand it yourself, don't just blindly follow influencers on Twitter!"

3rd Place: Winner of PlayStation 5 ($500) "PS5 sounds like a great idea"

How does it feel to win?

"Great! I haven't won a competition like this before, and it motivated me to put some more effort into my trading, which I made a little profit on. I also have this contest to thank for that!"

"It's fast and easy on the eyes. I'm always careful with money, so I like that StormGain always has the costs upfront before committing to a trade."

What will you do now?

"I'm spending a lot of time at home, and I don't think that will change this month, so a PS5 actually sounds like a great idea."

Keep your eye out for the next prize

The happy winners are celebrating their gains, but there's always more to play for. Don't forget to keep checking the StormGain website for details of upcoming competitions and giveaways, including our most recent Demo Tournament. You could be the next to win one of our exciting prizes!

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 12:52:24 PM »
No profit, no commission: Trade fair with StormGain

At StormGain, we believe that crypto trading is for everyone. And everyone — beginners and experts alike — deserves fair terms when participating in this exciting market. That's why we're proud to announce our new promise to all our clients. In addition to offering you the lowest fees in the industry, from now on, commissions on the StormGain platform will only apply to profitable trades.

Why are we doing this?

The typical economic model in the crypto market (and in the broader asset trading space) is that the broker takes its cut whether you profit on a trade or not. Whether you win or lose money, it's all the same to them. But at StormGain, we like to do things differently. We know that the success of our company and our clients goes hand in hand, and that should also apply to profits.

How does it work?

All trades on StormGain will now be opened with 0% commission by default, no matter what currencies you're trading. The difference comes into place when the trade is closed. If the trade is closed without earning any profit, we won't charge you any money. But if the trade makes a profit, StormGain takes a 10% profit share. In a nutshell, you only pay us when you earn on a successful trade.

This fair trading system will make unprofitable trades less risky and commissions less onerous by making sure they only come with a handsome profit to the user!

The fairest trading model in the industry

The crypto market is oversaturated with models that don't put your profitability first. But at StormGain, we care about making all our clients great traders. Instead of punishing people for making an unprofitable trade, we give our customers every advantage we can to make them better traders.

Effective trading takes time, practice and long-term commitment. That's why we provide a full suite of free educational materials, from beginner's tips up to advanced market strategy and a comprehensive loyalty programme with significant rewards for users who keep up their trading long-term. This includes up to 12% APR interest on crypto holdings. Combined with our free Bitcoin cloud miner and our new no-commission model, it's easy to see why StormGain leads the pack in providing the fairest profit model in the whole crypto trading world.

Excited to try out the fairest crypto trading platform on the market? Register with StormGain and start trading Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum and a wide range of digital assets with up to 300x leverage in just a few seconds!

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 02:52:23 PM »
Refer a friend and reap BTC rewards!

StormGain is pleased to announce our latest feature: users can now refer friends and get an additional reward of 15% of what their friends withdraw from the StormGain crypto miner. This is in addition to the 15% of your referral’s funds deposited to the StormGain platform.

To refer a friend, just register with StormGain, get your referral link and pass the link to your friends. Anyone who uses the link and registers will earn you 15% of what they earn through the crypto miner and what they deposit. You can track these bonuses in your own StormGain account.

There is no time limit on these referral bonuses and no limit on the number of friends you can refer! As thanks for helping to expand our amazing community, the rewards earned are unlimited and permanent.

StormGain crypto miner: earn BTC for free

Every StormGain user has free access to our cloud-based Bitcoin miner. Simply log into the platform, activate the miner and earn BTC passively while you trade. Stake your claim in the mining game without paying any costs for any computing resources. The mined BTC is added to your account automatically, and the amount earned increases as you rank up in the StormGain loyalty programme, up to a total of 0.318 BTC every four hours! Get some referrals on your account, and the numbers can quickly add up as you earn the world’s most valuable cryptocurrency.

StormGain nominated for 2021 award, get your vote in!

Available on the web or our user-friendly smartphone app, StormGain is the all-in-one crypto platform that offers the best customer experience for zero-commission cryptocurrency trading, holding and mining. As a new challenger pushing the limits in the cryptocurrency space, StormGain has already won several accolades for quality of service and design.

After having won the coveted Cryptocurrency Trading and Exchange Platform of the Year from the magazine The European in 2020, StormGain is excited to be nominated by the Ultimate Fintech Awards 2021 for Best Cryptocurrency Broker and Best Trading Experience. Public voting opens in late April 2021, so watch this space to find out when you can cast your vote for the best crypto platform in the business!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 02:52:23 PM »

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 11:41:20 AM »
StormGain opens Islamic accounts with swap-free trades

StormGain is proud to announce the debut of Islamic accounts on our platform, opening all the possibilities of the cryptocurrency world to our Muslim clients who wish to practice ethical trading according to their religious beliefs.

What's unique about an Islamic account?

The religious strictures of Islam forbid riba (usury) or gharar (gambling). An Islamic trading account is a trading account that complies with Islamic law. Therefore the StormGain Islamic account is swap-free and does not incur interest or any rollover commissions.

The validity of cryptocurrencies in the Islamic banking philosophy has been a matter of discussion among many respected scholars. At first, there was scepticism about this new technology. However, as the understanding of cryptocurrencies developed, Muslim innovators tried to create technologies that would comply with Sharia from their inception. Furthermore, Islamic banking experts also recognised the transformative effect that blockchain and crypto technology could have in empowering individuals in the Muslim world, especially in areas where traditional banking services are underdeveloped or unfair. In this case, cryptocurrency can be seen as desirable according to the principle of maslaha (public interest).

The best crypto platform in the global market

StormGain was founded with the philosophy to make investing in cryptocurrency easy and accessible for everyone, and we extend our community to all faiths and lifestyles. Islamic users can now enjoy the unique benefits of the StormGain platform. This includes our award-winning, easy-to-use interface on the web or our smartphone app, friendly and helpful customer support, secure asset storage on many integrated crypto wallets and up to x300 interest-free leverage on top cryptocurrency pairs.

You can register for a StormGain Islamic account. Note that Islamic accounts are not available for users who already hold a non-Islamic account with us.

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 01:32:03 PM »
NFTs: Crypto for collectors is more than just a game

NFT, or non-fungible tokens, are generating a ton of hype on the crypto grapevine lately. But the cryptocurrency world is prone to trends and buzzwords that build up a lot of interest — and speculation — before suddenly going quiet. The ability to analyse a trend and spot where the wind is blowing is a crucial skill for anyone in finance and crypto especially. But we first need to know what we’re dealing with and ask ourselves: is there a real substance behind the acronym?

What is fungibility anyway?

It would be a mistake to think of NFTs as just a hot new cryptocurrency. As StormGain CEO Alex Althausen details, they started as digital collectables in multiplayer games. NFTs work very differently from Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto coins. The most important thing to know about NFTs is that they are unique. And that uniqueness applies not to NFTs as a group but to each individual token.

Fungibility refers to an asset’s ability to be exchanged for another of the same asset without any difference in value. The majority of cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies are fungible; for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and Ripple all are. If you have a Bitcoin and your friend has another Bitcoin, you can send each other a Bitcoin and nothing changes; you still have one Bitcoin each.

But NFTs are very different. They are still cryptographically generated (mostly using the Ethereum blockchain) and attached to certain dApps, but each NFT has a unique identifier on the blockchain, making them one of a kind. In this case, an NFT cannot automatically be exchanged for another similar asset. They’re also indivisible; a Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units, but an NFT cannot.

So while BTC, XRP and other cryptocurrencies can be compared to money, NFTs are more like valuable artworks, antiques, festival tickets or collector’s items, such as a signed sports jersey. Their value comes from their uniqueness. It’s important not to see these tokens as currency but rather as distinct items.

The origins of the NFT hype

NFTs first captured the attention of the cryptocurrency scene with Dapper Labs’ CryptoKitties, a social game that creates unique digital cats to collect and breed. Each kitty is an NFT. Other blockchain-based trading games, such as Blockchain Heroes and Gods Unchained, also use NFTs as their digital game items.

NFTs also made a splash in the digital art world. Digital art in the form of NFT tokens can be bought and traded on platforms like Rarible and SuperRare. Even at the highest level of the traditional fine art dealership world, clever forgeries have fooled collectors and duped them out of many thousands of dollars. NFTs make such deception impossible; every digital art piece represented by an NFT is 100% authentic.

Why are non-fungible tokens useful?

NFT tokens can be used for anything where uniqueness is a priority, and the potential for forgery or piracy represents a significant risk to value. These could be domain names, certificates for qualifications or ownership, medical reports, festival tickets, valuable company data, patents and more.

For creators, the ability to auction digital art directly to buyers without galleries and dealerships could represent a revenue revolution. Royalties can be programmed into an NFT and automatically executed via smart contract so that the original artist gets their cut every single time their creation changes hands. That represents an incredible empowering of the individual creator, who might otherwise sell to a dealer only to receive nothing when that dealer sells the artwork at a huge profit at auction.

The built-in ability for the primary issuer of an NFT to cash in on secondary market sales could transform multi-user games or online communities that otherwise tend to hoard limited-issue digital items or try to quash secondary market sales. If there was a way to guarantee the creator their cut, IP holders might prefer to let their digital items be freely re-sold without fear of loss.

What kind of people are buying up NFTs for over $500 each?

When the digital age commenced, we became used to the devaluation of digital items. However, the ecosystem has matured, and money is as much a part of the online space as it is of the physical world. Some NFT buyers are simply collectors indulging their hobbies. Others hope to profit off of selling a unique object at auction. And the demand is there. For example, CryptoPunks, a digital art collection composed of pixel art of various ‘punk’ heads, reports that the average sale price of a punk over the last year was 10.83 ETH ($17,307.87), with the total value of punks sold over the last year clocking in at 69,742.36 ETH ($111,422,479.26). The CryptoKitty Dragon is also priced at an eye-watering 600 ETH, or $946,000!

Other NFT adopters are visionaries looking into the possibility of digital space, such as the worlds offered by virtual reality. VR galleries could be used to display NFT-authenticated digital artworks, but NFTs could also secure actual real estate in digital environments. Second Life-inspired worlds like Decentraland and Somnium Space VR use NFTs for ownership of digital real estate, from which the landlords can operate services and charge rent.

Are NFTs a good investment?

That depends. The key aspect of NFTs is that they are unique, so any investor should take the time to research the particular circumstances of a type of NFT. Many of these tokens are community-based, whether they’re art fans or denizens of virtual worlds. Actually getting to know the communities involved will enable a prospective investor to have an idea of what is valued now and what it might be in the future. The comparisons to art, collector’s items, or property should apply — think of NFTs not as currency to exchange but as artworks that can be ‘flipped’ for a profit.

Offline Libertex

• Activity: 287
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 02:08:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 12:06:06 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 12:50:23 PM by Libertex »

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 01:03:52 PM »
Bitcoin's energy consumption is on the rise: how sustainable is crypto mining

Bitcoin's energy consumption continues to raise concerns globally. After reaching a recent all-time high near $60K, detractors of the original cryptocurrency persist in pointing out the electricity-intense proof-of-work consensus system in which Bitcoins are 'mined' by computers solving cryptographic puzzles. These computers — powered by state-of-the-art graphics chips — are guzzling electricity at a hair-raising rate. Even after the 2020 halving event cut the rate of BTC rewarded for mining in half, the massive increase in value come 2021 has made mining more popular than ever. It's not just enthusiasts contributing their home computers. Operations are increasingly stuffing warehouses full of powerful computers, with all the associated power, cooling and maintenance costs that come with it.

The University of Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index places Bitcoin's electricity consumption at about 139.38 Terawatt-hours (TWh) as of late March 2021. That puts its consumption above whole countries', such as Sweden (131.80 TWh) and Ukraine (128.81 TWh). In the bigger picture, Bitcoin mining accounts for about 0.59% of global energy consumption.

Consumption in context

That's not a good look in an increasingly environmentally conscious world, but it's important to keep things in perspective. The combined value of all mined Bitcoin is just over $1 trillion as of 26 March 2021, easily surpassing Ukraine and Sweden, which are just behind BTC in Cambridge's energy consumption rankings. So, it's not necessarily more wasteful by that measure. Compare the 'digital gold' of Bitcoin to the energy-intensive process of mining actual gold from the ground. Bitcoin mining also proves to be more efficient, even if you can't make a necklace out of cryptocurrency. When considering Bitcoin's many advantages — for example, in terms of security, privacy and cross-border transactions — it could still be 'worth' the energy use. However, it would still be responsible to consider more efficient ways to use the power.

Proof-of-Stake vs Proof-of-Work

One way to do this would be to switch from a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus model to a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) model. The latter is simply a matter of proving ownership and doesn't require any expensive mining. While PoS is undoubtedly more energy-efficient and championed by the likes of Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin, it has been met with resistance from existing Bitcoin miners. Part of this is reactionary. Miners have invested a lot of money in their hardware and want to see a return on it. However, many also tout the energy-intensive cryptography work as part of Bitcoin's core philosophy since these make the blockchain more secure and more difficult to alter by bad actors. Bitcoin is also the flagbearer for cryptocurrency as a whole, and its success boosts the value of the whole sector. No one wants to change something that's doing so well.

Mine in the cloud

So, where does that leave us? At StormGain, we offer a different approach, courtesy of our integrated Bitcoin cloud miner. Rather than buying and installing a mining rig, our users can instead participate in our cloud miner to earn BTC. All they have to do is log in to the StormGain platform for totally free (in terms of both monetary and energy costs to the client). The longer you stay logged in to the website or app, the more BTC you can earn. You can also increase the reward rate by trading cryptocurrencies on our platform.

Using this approach, Bitcoin awarded on StormGain is still mined by conventional mining hardware, but because the rewards are shared with all our clients, we hope it will reduce waste and provide a cleaner, greener alternative to setting up mining rigs at home! Until more efficient technology is invented, our cloud-based mining programme offers the best way to use the hardware to benefit the most people.

About StormGain

StormGain is an online platform for buying, selling and exchanging cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and a whole range of altcoins with up to 300x leverage. Built-in crypto wallets, low fees and the integrated crypto miner make it the most efficient choice for all your crypto needs. Find out more at StormGain.com or register in just a few seconds and take the demo account for a spin to see for yourself how easy it can be to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2021, 02:40:36 PM »
Ethereum hard fork in April: here's what you need to know

After some delay, Ethereum's long-anticipated Berlin upgrade is set to go ahead in April and will make gas fee usage more efficient.

Aside from various gas optimisations for contracts, the hard fork includes extra measures to protect against denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks. Proposed updates to the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) appear to have been dropped.

The Berlin hard fork was originally scheduled for June or July 2020, but developers delayed the changes due to centralisation concerns around the Geth client on which most Ethereum nodes run. Developers were also concerned about 'critical dependence' on Geth. Now, the Berlin upgrade is officially scheduled to be activated on the mainnet on 14 April, the production time of block 12,244,000. Because the block production's exact timing can vary, Ethereum node operators have been advised to update several days before the scheduled date.

What does the Ethereum Berlin fork do?

The Berlin hard fork has already been deployed on multiple test networks during March and contains several EIPs (Ethereum Improvement Protocols).

The EIPs in question are:

●    EIP-2565 (ModExp Gas Cost)
●    EIP-2929 (Gas cost increases for state access opcodes)
●    EIP-2718 (Typed Transaction Envelope)
●    EIP-2930 (Optional access lists)

The upshot of these EIPs combined is that the network will become more secure. Furthermore, certain processes that were 'overpriced' in terms of gas costs will be brought in line with their worth. The risks of accidental smart contract breakages will also be lowered.

What comes next?

Before the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade and the migration to proof-of-stake, the current Ethereum blockchain is set for more upgrades. The next improvement after Berlin is called London and has been scheduled for July 2021. It will include EIP-1559, an update aimed at addressing community concerns about how Ethereum transaction fees work.

London and EIP-1559 will be a significant upgrade for Ethereum because they should significantly decrease the number of outstanding transaction fees users will need to pay when using the network. Base fees will be introduced on the network, and users should expect lower transaction fees overall. After the London fork, every time a transaction is conducted on the Ethereum network, Ether is burned, reducing gas fees and ETH supply. This is expected to increase the value of ETH in the long term and address high gas fees.

Proof of work vs Proof of stake. Are we there yet?

Berlin and London are upgrades to Ethereum 1.0, which has still not joined the Beacon Chain, an ETH 2.0 phase work in progress that plans to transition Ethereum to a pure proof-of-stake network. According to Ethereum developers, ETH 2.0 is scheduled to happen in 2021. However, in the meantime, Ethereum as we know it – on the proof-of-work model – is still being improved.

ETH's price ahead of the Berlin hard fork

The proposed upgrades to Ethereum, plus the increased interest in cryptocurrencies in general, have carried ETH to all-time high prices recently. At the time of writing, ETH sits at $1,979.34 and has been increasing steadily throughout 2021. It is still the second-place cryptocurrency in terms of market cap and should be part of a serious crypto trader's portfolio.

StormGain is an all-in-one cryptocurrency platform that offers ETH in trading pairs and crypto indices and options on all the top digital assets with up to 300x leverage and fees that are among the lowest in the industry. In addition, StormGain features integrated crypto wallets for secure storage of your assets, great loyalty rewards for active users and a free-of-charge Bitcoin cloud miner that awards BTC simply for being logged in. Register with StormGain today and join the crypto platform with the best rewards for clients in just a few seconds!

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 02:26:16 PM »
From the space race to the crypto chase. Bitcoin opens a new era of technology

60 years ago, on 12 April 1961, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first human being to travel into space and the first man to orbit the planet, a feat accomplished in just 89 minutes. Gagarin's space flight was a milestone for humankind as a whole and signified a tipping point of technology: the impossible made possible.

Today, we can see ourselves on the cusp of a similar paradigm shift driven by technology. Even the wildest of science fiction in the 1950s and '60s that imagined colonies on the Moon and Mars couldn't even have guessed at the Internet's revolutionary potential. Now Bitcoin, spearheading cryptocurrency as a whole, is breaking the threshold and realising its potential. In doing so, it possibly hints at a paradigm shift as profound as when Gagarin breached the cosmos.

BTC poised to break institutional barriers

It's not an exaggeration to say that, in a global society where money is so important, a technological revolution in finance would not also be a historic landmark. After over a decade of being relegated to the ghetto of niche Internet subculture, Bitcoin is finally getting the recognition it deserves and a market value to prove it. As well as reaching stratospheric heights in terms of price, BTC and cryptocurrencies are also bringing us closer to a new financial system that can be truly institutionally independent.

A strong indicator of this is that the same institutions that previously derided Bitcoin now can't get enough of it. One such case is Citi Global Perspectives & Solutions. In a recent report titled Bitcoin: At the Tipping Point, they admit to scoffing at Bitcoin in 2014, calling it a 'wannabe asset'. Now, however, they've acknowledged it as the centre of a whole new financial ecosystem that attracts investors to this 'digital gold' as a hedge against inflation.

More people are also holding on to Bitcoin for longer: 50% has been held for at least one year, and over 10% of Bitcoin has been held for 5 years or more. This marks a shift from investors seeing Bitcoin as a short-term speculative gamble and more as a serious long-term investment for a diverse portfolio.

The success of Bitcoin — which hit $1 trillion market capitalisation in February and, at the time of writing, is selling for $58K per coin — has pressured many established financial institutions not just to invest in BTC and the wider constellation of cryptocurrencies but also to consider coming up with their own digital assets. Just as with the space race, there is a competition afoot. But Bitcoin, the first mover, may still win out over any big institutions' attempts to colonise crypto.

The Citi report even claims that in 7 years, Bitcoin could become the currency of choice for international trade due to many factors. These include its global reach, neutrality and decentralised design, fast (and potentially cheaper) transactions, secure payment channels and traceability. Free from foreign exchange exposure, BTC can easily overcome many existing hurdles to cross-border transactions in an increasingly (and inevitably) globalised financial system. Other cryptocurrencies, such as Ripple, are also looking to fill this role, but BTC remains ahead in the race.

The study also highlighted the increasing reliability and security of crypto exchanges, which have improved their infrastructures to become more secure, trustworthy and connected to traditional banking methods. It's now easier and safer than ever to buy crypto with a bank card and store it on an exchange, far from the leap into the unknown that it used to be.

StormGain, the crypto platform pioneer

At this historic tipping point in finance technology, it is more important than ever to choose the crypto exchange that works best for you. Available on the web or as a smartphone app, StormGain remains the leader of the pack, offering not just a full range of crypto assets and indices for purchase and exchange with up to 300x leverage and low fees but also secure built-in-wallets for storing your digital assets and even an integrated Bitcoin cloud miner that earns BTC for you while you trade. Registering with StormGain is easy and takes just a few seconds. Sign up now to try StormGain and see for yourself!

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2021, 03:15:04 PM »
New altcoins on StormGain - diversify your portfolio

Keen-eyed users may have already noticed that there are a plethora of new additions to the StormGain family of digital instruments. StormGain is proud to debut 15 (!) new altcoins to our platform. Our experts have vetted each one to make sure it represents an interesting investment opportunity to the right buyer. To find out which may be right for you, let's take a look at the new additions:

Theta, the video-sharing token (THETAUSDT)

Theta is the cryptocurrency of a P2P system that aims to support one of the most crucial services on the Internet, at least as far as home entertainment is concerned: video streaming. Many video streaming sites are plagued by issues, such as poor global coverage, low video quality, stuttering or interrupted streaming.

Theta is a decentralised blockchain infrastructure for video streaming that rewards its nodes with Theta tokens for their efforts in hosting video content. The aim is to make video streaming online both higher quality and more secure.

Algo, the un-forkable (ALGOUSDT)

Developed by the Algorand foundation, Algo is a cryptocurrency intended simply as digital cash for cross-border payments. Stop us if you've heard that one before. But the Algorand blockchain, built to support billions of users, can boast breakneck speeds and scalability. It takes just 4.5 seconds to make a transfer, big or small. Algo's other selling point is that it is guaranteed never to fork, thus offering an additional layer of long-term reliability.

Solana, a unique DeFi token (SOLUSDT)

Created by former Qualcomm engineers, Solana is a DeFi token with a twist. It introduces a proof-of-history (PoH) consensus combined with the blockchain's underlying proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus. The innovative hybrid consensus model is intended to improve scalability for building dApps, and Solana is noted for its high-speed processing and validation times.

Terra, for stability and security (LUNAUSDT)

The Terra blockchain protocol powers global payment systems but uses fiat-pegged stablecoins as tokens. The intention is to combine the price stability and wide adoption of fiat currencies with the decentralised advantages of Bitcoin (BTC).

Terra offers stablecoins pegged to the U.S. dollar, South Korean won, Mongolian tugrik and the International Monetary Fund's Special Drawing Rights basket of currencies. It intends to roll out even more in the future. LUNA is Terra's native token. It's used to stabilise the price of the protocol's stablecoins and give its holders a say in the protocol's governance.

Aave, the DeFi solution for crypto loans (AAVEUSDT)

Aave (AAVE) is an Ethereum token that powers Aave, a DeFi project formerly known as ETHLend dedicated to facilitating cryptocurrency lending.  Users can participate as depositors that provide liquidity to the market in return for a passive income or as borrowers who can borrow cryptocurrencies in exchange for paying interest. Aave works on automatic liquidity-based market lending with interest calculated on the spot based on asset supply and demand.

And many more!

The other new coins available on StormGain have a variety of functions, from eSports to file storage to exchange systems. They include:

●    Binance Coin (BNBUSDT)
●    Avalanche (AVAXUSDT)
●    eGold (EGLDUSDT)
●    Filecoin (FILUSDT)
●    Chilliz (CHZUSDT)
●    PancakeSwap (CAKEUSDT)
●    SushiSwap (SUSHIUSDT)
●    THORChain (RUNEUSDT)
●    Enjin (ENJUSDT)
●    Polygon (MATICUSDT)

All 15 new altcoins can now be traded on the StormGain app and web platform.

Build a diverse crypto portfolio with StormGain

StormGain is designed to be your one-stop crypto platform, with full-fledged features for buying, selling, holding and even cloud mining! Any good investor knows that a diverse portfolio is key to mitigating risk and achieving long-term market success. That's why we've expanded our available crypto instruments to include more of the most exciting altcoins on the crypto scene. In addition to a wide selection of instruments, StormGain features super low fees, a fast and user-friendly app, and a loyalty programme for clients with attractive bonuses and rewards.

Registering with StormGain is easy and takes just a few seconds. Sign up now and use up to 300x leverage when trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and a wide range of digital assets, including, but not limited to, all of the above!

Offline stormgain

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2021, 03:17:24 PM »
BTC has moved out of reach for many traders, but altcoins are where the action is

There’s no question that Bitcoin (BTC) is enjoying a fantastic year, but as the original cryptocurrency’s momentum looks to be stagnating, other, smaller cryptocurrencies are racing ahead. These cryptocurrencies, known as ‘altcoins,’ i.e., alternatives to Bitcoin, don’t quite have the name recognition of Bitcoin. But ignore them at your own peril — many of them present investment opportunities that are potentially superior to Bitcoin, and recent market activity seems to back this up.

Bitcoin’s recent dip down to below $50K pulled its dominance rate down to 49.5%, its lowest level in almost three years. This indicated an increased interest in altcoins and led a large number of traders to declare ‘alt season’ open, with the prediction that altcoins will outperform Bitcoin in the short term.

Conventional wisdom, such as it exists in the relatively new world of crypto trading, points to the tradition that the value of altcoins tends to follow that of Bitcoin: when the original cryptocurrency rises, it tends to lift all boats. Likewise, when BTC sinks, it can drag others down with it. But that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.

The top altcoins to watch

In 2021, a year that represents a real turning point for cryptocurrency, old patterns may no longer apply as altcoin prices appear to be disengaging from Bitcoin. Notably, the 2nd-ranking cryptocurrency by market cap, Ethereum (ETH), hit a new all-time high this week even as Bitcoin’s price sank 20% from its all-time high. This may have had something to do with Visa announcing that they would support cryptocurrency payments on the Ethereum blockchain at the end of March.

Dogecoin (DOGE) also hit a new all-time high (again), once more due to tweets from Elon Musk. The Tesla founder declared himself ‘The Dogefather’ on Wednesday while promoting his upcoming TV appearance on Saturday Night Live on May 8, a date that Dogecoin traders would do well to pencil into their diaries! Musk has promised to “put a literal Dogecoin on the literal moon” via the next rocket launch of his commercial spaceflight company SpaceX.

Chainlink (LINK) has also been performing well following the release of the Chainlink 2.0 white paper, which detailed the decentralised oracle solution’s innovations for smart contract architecture.  LINK hit an all-time high of $44 before a correction to $36 but remains a strong choice for investment.

Other altcoins to watch right now include Qtum (QTUM) and Pancakeswap (CAKE) — innovative tokens that both hit recent all-time high prices but remain affordable to retail investors — as well as established altcoins such as Litecoin (LTC) and Monero (XMR).

Why the altcoin rush?

Every coin has its own function, whether as a digital currency, governance token, smart contract gas, etc. Even ‘meme coins’ such as Dogecoin have their role. One key attraction is their affordability. What is attracting many people to altcoins even during the Bitcoin dip could well be that. Although BTC has dropped from its all-time high, it’s a resilient asset that has bounced back since the dip and is holding at around $55K at the time of writing. That still puts purchasing a whole Bitcoin out of the remit of many retail investors. However, nowadays, more and more people are looking to invest in the crypto market, and altcoins are much more affordable and accessible to new traders who are getting their foot in the door and building up their portfolios.

Join in the altcoin season on StormGain

With altcoin season in full swing, traders should choose a reliable crypto platform that offers a wide range of altcoins for their portfolio and bring them the best returns on their investment. StormGain, the crypto trading platform with low fees and high leverage, has just debuted a new range of altcoins, including all the above-mentioned trending assets and many, many more! Not only do StormGain clients get the best deals on ETH, XMR, LINK, CAKE, DOGE and other altcoins, but you can also benefit from the unique advantages of the StormGain platform, such as interest earning and a built-in Bitcoin cloud miner.

Registering with StormGain is easy. Just sign up via our website or smartphone app, choose a username and password and start trading in a few seconds! Try it now and reap the benefits of altcoin season with the crypto platform that brings you the best perks on the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG