follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [NFT] Buddha in the Space - NFT for auction starting from $13  (Read 920 times)

Offline UKprod

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 02, 2021, 07:54:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Hi everyone, this is in relation to sale of NFT of a digital art which was derived out of 2 physical paintings, with the permission and full consent of the original painter who is a budding artist. This has been listed on AtomicHub.io and can be found with this link: https://wax.atomichub.io/market/auction/212974 [nofollow]

I have provided other details of the NFT and the auction below.

Description: This painting signifies the message of peace that Buddha had delivered, resonating through the space. This is a digitized combination of the other 2 paintings in this collection. This is 1 out of 10 NFTs of this digitized art piece.
Starting bid: 50 WAX tokens (Currently $13)
Buy it now: 150 WAX tokens (Currently $39) subject to not receiving bids higher than this amount and receiving offer by May 8, 2021,  5 PM UTC.
End date and time: May 13, 2021 at 12 PM UTC
Payment methods accepted: WAX tokens on AtomicHub marketplace only. This would provide safety of funds and NFT for me as a seller and you as a buyer.

In case you would want to hold this as a unique NFT with no copies, we can discuss the terms of this arrangement and I could either burn remaining copies of this NFT or sell you all of the copies of this art for a fixed price.

In case you need any additional information, please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG