follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Participate in future IDOs on the VentUp Launchpad.  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Participate in future IDOs on the VentUp Launchpad.
« on: September 28, 2021, 07:54:57 PM »
As a community member, you will be able to stake a certain amount of Vent tokens which will give you access to take part in upcoming IDOs.
Community members will also have voting power over upcoming IDOs,  ecosystem updates, new features and initiatives. Staking $VENT will give all authenticated community members control over the VentUp platform's future sovereignty.
 Active participation in liquidity pools will be commensurately rewarded with $VENT. Won't you like to participate in Ventup's events?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Participate in future IDOs on the VentUp Launchpad.
« on: September 28, 2021, 07:54:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Re: Participate in future IDOs on the VentUp Launchpad.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 04:31:01 AM »
As a community member, you will be able to stake a certain amount of Vent tokens which will give you access to take part in upcoming IDOs.
Community members will also have voting power over upcoming IDOs,  ecosystem updates, new features and initiatives. Staking $VENT will give all authenticated community members control over the VentUp platform's future sovereignty.
 Active participation in liquidity pools will be commensurately rewarded with $VENT. Won't you like to participate in Ventup's events?

With the little knowledge I've gathered about ventup launchpad, sure I would love to participate in all of it's events because it's a unique platform and it's easy to start with. Vents' core service is a developing technology that opens up new investment opportunities and makes DeFi accessible for everyone.

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 06:11:12 AM »
VentFinance is making it easy and accessible to use it's platform for it's products and services through Cardano polygon ecosystem. Carrying community members along in its utility, what has been achieved and what's coming.
This is indeed an all in one launchpad ecosystem, buy, hodl and stake ur $vent at ease without any problems and prior to any knowledge, it's all simplified

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 06:23:10 AM »

It is imperative to know that Vent is the simplest way to invest and be rest assured of your funds without stress and anxiety. Community driven hence gives complete control to investors and users interacting with the launchpad. It's a tremendous discovery

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 06:29:09 AM »

It is imperative to know that Vent is the simplest way to invest and be rest assured of your funds without stress and anxiety. Community driven hence gives complete control to investors and users interacting with the launchpad. It's a tremendous discovery

Crypto launchpad designed for projects, controlled by you. Interact with high-potential projects and invest in them. Smart buy, hold and stake $vent to earn more, funds are secure, team are transparent , it's all a simplified way to manage all ur DeFi problems

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 06:35:32 AM »

With the little knowledge I've gathered about ventup launchpad, sure I would love to participate in all of it's events because it's a unique platform and it's easy to start with. Vents' core service is a developing technology that opens up new investment opportunities and makes DeFi accessible for everyone.

Vent makes it possible to have a full confidence, access and control of its ecosystem all quality and standard meet, the power is in your hands
To buy and stake $vent  with no hassle.

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 09:25:42 AM »
Exactly! Ventfinance is not a transaction-based launchpad like others. Rather it is community-based. The team understands the kind of power that a community holds. And that is why VentFinance decided to give the community complete control. They hold the power to make a project a reality. Without a community, there would be no project

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 09:25:42 AM »

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 09:56:08 AM »
Yea! VentFinance is not after profits but aims at pleasing the community members. Staking $VENT which is the native token enables you to earn points which can be used to buy into future token sales. Also engageing in the community activities and of course holding $VENT tokens will qualify you to earn weekly rewards. The real purpose for creation of this platform is to make users journey in the world of DeFi as easy and enjoyable as possible by improving every elements involved, starting from design, customer support, wallet and API integrations, and a one-time frictionless KYC.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2021, 02:13:55 AM »
I actually found something on their website today that got me more interested, I saw a section called "Vent Learn".This is really interesting. I believe they know that education is remarkably essential for both crypto adapts and newcomers. That’s why they are planning to propose Vent Learn to give the required support for the crypto community to either increase their knowledge on complex issues or learn about the most basic techniques.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 02:30:59 AM by Eddie John »

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2021, 02:29:50 AM »
I actually found something on their website today that got me more interested, I saw a section called "Vent Learn".This is really interesting. I believe they know that education is remarkably essential for both crypto adapts and newcomers. That’s why they are planning to propose Vent Learn and the Glossary, to give the required support for the crypto community to either increase their knowledge on complex issues or learn about the most basic techniques.

That's really awesome, I think I saw that too. VentFinance is really a full-stack ecosystem having one platform that offers multiple DeFi services with three main services;
VentUp -  this is an IDO launchpad which enables projects to easily raise funds in an unclouded  and an exceptional way.
VentSwap - a decentralized exchange where users can swap token in a fast easy and simple method.
VentCommerce - this one is a marketplace where projects will be able to use the funds they have raised to pay for services that will help their business grow.

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 09:41:41 AM »
You all can agree with me that VentFinance is made up of a team of  experts, as they partnered with a lot of projects, enterprises and establishments to help the full-stack platform grow immensely. One of their partners is Vendetta Capital to help them grow and establish a strong-hold in the Turkish community and really push marketing efforts to the next level. They also partnered with Synaps to help with a simple, one-time KYC verification process, so as to  provide a perfect experience for users.

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2021, 09:56:48 AM »
Vent finance!!! Simplest way to manage all things in Defi with an all inclusive features; flexibility, simplicity and optimum security of user's funds. I think a new turn of dimensions are available for Crypto investors to critically choose and invest in competent and viable projects.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2021, 10:07:00 AM »
We all know that to access DeFi is a major issue right now. That makes it difficult to attract non-crypto users due to its complex operations, security concerns, and a lack of agreement. Vent Finance has decided to raise the bar on all fronts in order to kick in to the mass adoption of DeFi by non-crypto users, unbanked communities, and to advance the overall experience for current users.

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2021, 10:12:13 AM »
I think I get it now; if potential investors can actually learn and research about new project, as well as participate and invest and can monitor the progress of the projects in a decentralized approach without worrying about scams and all those. I think VENT is definitely giving optimum leverage to investors in a more decent ways. This going to boost confidence of investors now.

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2021, 10:32:50 AM »
I think I get it now; if potential investors can actually learn and research about new project, as well as participate and invest and can monitor the progress of the projects in a decentralized approach without worrying about scams and all those. I think VENT is definitely giving optimum leverage to investors in a more decent ways. This going to boost confidence of investors now.
Absolutely, Vent finance is simply bringing the leverage power of decentralization into existence once again. Creators can build and create a top notch blockchain project to vent standard ensuring maximum security for potential investors on the VENT ecosystem with adequate tools needed for successful project evaluate, research and invest in best projects.
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG