follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ICO, IEO, IDO, Which one did you get more profit from?  (Read 890 times)

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
Re: ICO, IEO, IDO, Which one did you get more profit from?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2024, 12:28:41 PM »
My short discussion is that the most profitable trend among them was ico and it alone brought new projects to the crypto market with 2017 and it was very popular with everyone. But then the IEO started and when the amount of scam projects increased again the IDO started again. However which one do you prefer?
So many new coins are popping up now that it's hard for people to find coins that are really good and most of the new coins now are a lot of fraud... I've always liked ICOs because there are lots of companies and everyone who likes ICOs and many people even use them so ICOs are growing. in the present and in the future, and also ICO provides a lot of profits from new projects appearing and they make their first sales at affordable prices so that when the coin is listed on the exchange the price will increase many times.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2024, 12:28:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nazmul012

• Activity: 171
  • Not Set Yet
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 06:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2024, 03:11:03 PM »
Personally i don't like ICOs cause such projects can scam people easily. Still more than hundreds of ICO altcoins are dying in my wallet with no value. Even IDO also has same problem like ICOs, there are many inner politics is included. So technically IEOs are best but I made more profit from ICOs during 2017 bull session. That time many tokens helped me to multiple my capital
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2024, 11:45:12 PM »
Personally i don't like ICOs cause such projects can scam people easily. Still more than hundreds of ICO altcoins are dying in my wallet with no value. Even IDO also has same problem like ICOs, there are many inner politics is included. So technically IEOs are best but I made more profit from ICOs during 2017 bull session. That time many tokens helped me to multiple my capital
ICO and IEO have their own risks, which have the potential to provide a lot of profit when these two projects are successful. It seems that currently there are no more ICOs, while IEO may still be taking place for several new projects. At least you have already made a profit from an ICO, which is enough to be a very important experience.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:11:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 07:06:47 AM »
My short discussion is that the most profitable trend among them was ico and it alone brought new projects to the crypto market with 2017 and it was very popular with everyone. But then the IEO started and when the amount of scam projects increased again the IDO started again. However which one do you prefer?

If we base it on experience, for I got more profit when I joined before in ICOs, I will never forget these times in 2017, when I really earned around 39 000 dollars more. And knowing if I will experience it again, this bull run that is coming will be more than that amount.

Of course, at the time of 2017, my knowledge of cryptocurrency was still a bit raw, but this time I feel the triple or more blessings of the upcoming bull run, to be honest. And I saw many opportunities to hold altcoins that have real potential in the market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 07:53:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2024, 02:50:35 AM »
If we base it on experience, for I got more profit when I joined before in ICOs, I will never forget these times in 2017, when I really earned around 39 000 dollars more. And knowing if I will experience it again, this bull run that is coming will be more than that amount.
Are you saying you participated in ICOs to get that number of profits, or are you referring to bounty hunting which was quite popular then? I also remember making a bunch of profits from random airdrops in 2017, most of those projects are now dead though.

I don't participate much in IEO/IDO time, so I can't really say they are better compared to ICO. I can at least say that the risk is not as big, assuming you want to trust the exchange/launchpad platform where the sale takes place. At the same time, all of them are risky and should not be your main goal if you want to get tokens nowadays, since most new projects got their funding from VC and will likely airdrop their tokens for early adopters.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2024, 09:48:06 AM »
Are you saying you participated in ICOs to get that number of profits, or are you referring to bounty hunting which was quite popular then? I also remember making a bunch of profits from random airdrops in 2017, most of those projects are now dead though.

I don't participate much in IEO/IDO time, so I can't really say they are better compared to ICO. I can at least say that the risk is not as big, assuming you want to trust the exchange/launchpad platform where the sale takes place. At the same time, all of them are risky and should not be your main goal if you want to get tokens nowadays, since most new projects got their funding from VC and will likely airdrop their tokens for early adopters.
Usually IEO/IDO will trend for a moment, and when the product has started running, the developer will gradually close the product they have until it feels like they have no selling price, even though the office or developer is still circulating. But all cryptocurrency price movements depend on demand in the world, when the demand and increasing usage will provide a high exchange rate.

Offline zulfi125

• Activity: 121
  • FxBox
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 08:11:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2024, 10:00:09 AM »
I don't engage in financial activities, but historically, ICOs were popular in 2017, followed by IEOs and IDOs. Each has its advantages and risks, and preferences vary. It's crucial to research thoroughly and assess the legitimacy of projects before participating in any token sale.
FXBOX   [TelegramTwitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2024, 10:00:09 AM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15879
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2024, 08:02:30 PM »

2017 is a great year for ICOs and new ideas for the crypto market, although many projects have died, their ideas are being implemented by new projects, such as AI, Defi, GameFi, SoFi.

Everything is developing in a better and safer direction, IDO and IEO are better alternatives than ICO. Currently CEX's reputation is very good and their IEOs are often projects with strong teams, reasonable Tokenomics and enough capital to operate for many years.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████