follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: P2E games with Horror/Scary Genre on Fear ecosystem, with NFT Integration  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Play to earn games on blockchain has been getting so much attention lately; but the genre of scary and horror game is rather new and people have started talking about it.
FEAR is a diverse ecosystem of unique horror and scary games and has launched two 'Whack it' games so far WYUN Whack your Undead Neighbor and The Clucking Hell with Fear coin and NFT integrated into it.
Players can play their favorite Scary games and earn $FEAR. Fear ecosystem will become more prominent with its horror games with time, as more horror game developers will start bringing their games to blockchain. What do you think?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
That's true mate. Play-to-earn games has actually been the hit in the crypto space lately especially the NFT-focused games, the user based is growing tremendously and I think whack it games on FEAR ecosystem is a big deal right now, I have known whack it series for its horror theme and scary click and kill games. Collaborating with fear is really good imo. Whack your undead neighbor was a big hit, has recorded over 10million plays. Quite impressive, The play-to-earn version comes with greater passion, Kill the zombies and earn $FEAR. 8)

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
    • View Profile

It is so much more interesting now; with the release of the Play-to-earn version of the clucking hell fully integrated with Fear coin & NFT. Such an amazing moment for gamers globally to secure their chance to earn high APY $FEAR returns while playing an interesting horror and scary games on fear ecosystem.

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

It is so much more interesting now; with the release of the Play-to-earn version of the clucking hell fully integrated with Fear coin & NFT. Such an amazing moment for gamers globally to secure their chance to earn high APY $FEAR returns while playing an interesting horror and scary games on fear ecosystem.

I agree with you mate, so much upgrade has been integrated by Whack it on the Fear ecosystem; Even newbies can easily play it as in-game tutorial has been added.
New interesting features too, Notorious undead creatures are also evolving now, the subsequent stages has more intelligent and sophisticated enemies, Radar vision, specific sound effect for all enemies. Most Importantly more NFT character has been integrated into it. Game lovers can enjoy amazing Horror graphic game play while earning Fear coin and In-game NFT.

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
The Clucking Hell game seems okay, I’m sure they will improve more with features.
I am Impressed with the ease to play and there's a wiki guide to read and understand, even a non-crypto user can start very easily with FEAR ecosystem, and explore the other games on the gaming platform.

Offline Andre Shelton

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:53:30 PM
    • View Profile

It's so amazing that Fear ecosystem are launching games with NFT capability. I like the diverse ecosystem of unique Horror blockchain games. WYUN & Clucking Hell is a Click and kill webgame one can play with a mouse. Play and earn FEAR.

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
I have heard so much about the Whack it games on Fear ecosystem recently that I had to give it a try too, this has elevated blockchain game-play in another dimension of genre and of course navigated a lot of interests towards blockchain game just like myself. Apart from the P2P features in Fear games, the unique NFTs integrated into it is to be reckoned, game players can earn nFear as well as $Fear coin while playing their favorite horror games. Fear is an interesting gaming ecosystem tbh.
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Mavis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 02:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Clucking Hell is a game that will thrill you one moment and scare you the next lol. A play to earn game that promotes NFT viability, It is one of the creepiest games I had ever played, The escapades of excitement that accompanies the click to kill pattern of the game will keep you glued to the game, And definitely you can also earn FEAR rewards by winning quest, solving puzzles, staking/Farming and so on Fear ecosystem, Fear is a best bet for gamers and crypto enthusiasts right now imo.

Offline Andre Shelton

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:53:30 PM
    • View Profile

Clucking Hell is a game that will thrill you one moment and scare you the next lol. A play to earn game that promotes NFT viability, It is one of the creepiest games I had ever played, The escapades of excitement that accompanies the click to kill pattern of the game will keep you glued to the game, And definitely you can also earn FEAR rewards by winning quest, solving puzzles, staking/Farming and so on Fear ecosystem, Fear is a best bet for gamers and crypto enthusiasts right now imo.
Clucking hell have been my new addiction, I enjoy playing, I thought I won't be able to get over WYUN, but... FEAR always know how to spring up something better lol.
I'm sure gamers will also find it interesting, I will be competing for the leaderboard, no doubt about that, Interestingly one can buy NFTs to help advance and achieve better in the game, The FEAR NFTs are secretes making the game more interesting 8).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:47:23 AM by Andre Shelton »

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
Play to earn games on blockchain has been getting so much attention lately; but the genre of scary and horror game is rather new and people have started talking about it.
FEAR is a diverse ecosystem of unique horror and scary games and has launched two 'Whack it' games so far WYUN Whack your Undead Neighbor and The Clucking Hell with Fear coin and NFT integrated into it.
Players can play their favorite Scary games and earn $FEAR. Fear ecosystem will become more prominent with its horror games with time, as more horror game developers will start bringing their games to blockchain. What do you think?
I like how things have been going with fear ecosystem, gamers can actually earn nFEAR from in-game activities, The earned nFEAR can be used to purchase nfts, and can also be used to stake in NFEAR farming system for much more bigger reward from the farming pool. It's a quite impressive one from FEAR, and this can see $FEAR reaching the roof as a result of constant utility.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 08:29:55 AM by Frank Toves »

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
Re: P2E games with Horror/Scary Genre on Fear ecosystem, with NFT Integration
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2021, 01:01:50 PM »
The "Clucking hell" looks like a nightmare, I played the Bloodstained Classic Mode and I was like; 'oh my world', I Was Practically screaming while playing. I manage to get to stage 3 now anyways; the stage 3 seems to be a lot more powerful, Seems I am going to take forever playing it, haha It is just so tough and exciting at the same time. You don't wanna leave any zombies alive to hunt your nightmares lol. FEAR isn't for children honestly 8) ;D
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 01:15:02 PM »
Yes mate, You could fall off your chair while playing Fear games. Fear is arguably the number one blockchain horror gaming p2e and game ecosystem right now, by whackIT studio series integrating FEAR token and NFT into it, One should expect more intriguing and exciting scary games with more rewards and earnings.

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2021, 05:19:59 PM »
FEAR is springing up a lot of horror games on its platform and it is quite interesting how the games are trending; increased number of gamers storming in, a major reason why $FEAR coin price has been increasing recently; The Alpha version of ARAYA is also live now on FEAR ecosystem, it is free to play, you can try it. The p2e version is said to be released later this month. I'm downloading Araya right away too. 8) 8)

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2021, 02:12:17 PM »
Clucking Hell is so exciting honestly, I have played couple of times and I still find it interesting over and over again.
Those moments when you will have to control Patrick as you try to defend the farm against waves of undead chickens and a whole lot more stranger zombies and stuff!. I am surely getting some defense unit NFTs so I can get some more defense mechanism in the game play once it is available. I'm pretty sure a lot of gamers would be able to get over Fear games in a long while.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 10:25:06 AM »
The "Clucking hell" looks like a nightmare, I played the Bloodstained Classic Mode and I was like; 'oh my world', I Was Practically screaming while playing. I manage to get to stage 3 now anyways; the stage 3 seems to be a lot more powerful, Seems I am going to take forever playing it, haha It is just so tough and exciting at the same time. You don't wanna leave any zombies alive to hunt your nightmares lol. FEAR isn't for children honestly 8) ;D
Try use Whisky when things gets tough mate! Whisky comes automatically as your defense dog in the game when you stake 20 Fear in the Devil's Chest. there should whisky in bloodstained classic mode too. Maybe I will check it out too. Meanwhile Araya is also promising to be a great game with the news around it. Fear games is killing it at the moment guys.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG