follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Simplest way to research and evaluate projects with potential on Ventup  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Vent opens doors for startups and investors with its user' friendly ecosystem;
One-time KYC verification
simple and transparent
secure your funds against hacks and rug pulls
24/7 customer support

Investors can support and invest in their choice project with confidence; upvote and interact in the community and ensure to invest in upvoted project that meet up with the Vent standards. A good theory to be honest.

Ventup crypto launchpad tends to be fully controlled by community presence, Only those worthy of high potential yield and up to standard gets adequate investor.
A power of chioce and leverage in decentralized finance Imo. What do you think?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 01:22:41 PM by Tackles247 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
So true, VentFinance is here to build a reliable ecosystem that will last in the long run. Markets come in cycles, and projects need to put a huge focus on being able to achieve success on any environment. They are building an ecosystem with the goal of increasing the adoption of decentralized finance while agreeing with financial regulations.

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

Actually the complexity of procedures being part of an IDO is most times annoying, investors will need to sign up on a ton of platforms before a transaction can even be completed. This can expose investors to potential scams. Also, procuring informations about projects from unreliable sources and external parties who could control their decision-making is hazardous. This really creates a high barrier to entry for new investors.
Vent Finance decided to build a simple, agreeable, and all-in-one DeFi platform offering services such as token launchpad, decentralized exchange, and a third-party marketplace

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
This is a good innovation by the way to have had all your decentralized finance problems solved in one platform which is VentFinance. KYC checked, user friendly. Interactive and support systems from the developers who work tiredlesslly to ensuring a safe, sustainable and secure ecosystem.

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
This is a good innovation by the way to have had all your decentralized finance problems solved in one platform which is VentFinance. KYC checked, user friendly. Interactive and support systems from the developers who work tiredlesslly to ensuring a safe, sustainable and secure ecosystem.

Yes, I had the chance of getting all features and usecases characteristics, it's more of a discovery in leveraging in the power of decentralized finance.

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

So true, VentFinance is here to build a reliable ecosystem that will last in the long run. Markets come in cycles, and projects need to put a huge focus on being able to achieve success on any environment. They are building an ecosystem with the goal of increasing the adoption of decentralized finance while agreeing with financial regulations.

With VentFinance the power is in your hands. Through the incoming usecase which is VentSwap, users will be able to buy and sell their $Vent tokens, take control of their funds and trade new tokens with Vent decentralized crypto exchange.  It's all Inclusivity with no complexity

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

I would say because VentFinance is attractive a lot of investors already as it has been able to assemble over 60k community members across all continents. But what I like most about the communities is that they have also established multiple local community groups to allow the Vent Community members and newcomers to communicate comfortably in their native languages!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

VentFinance designed an inclusive and fair sale allocation mechanism called PAS (Point Allocation System), which allows users to generate points through time and get allocations depending on their point balance. This system will help make sure long-term holders and true project believers are rewarded, as they will initiate more points and be part of every sale. TBH, I really want to know how this works has I have not really had good knowledge about DeFi. But I'm glad I will get to expand my knowledge with the "Vent Learn" platform.

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

With VentFinance the power is in your hands. Through the incoming usecase which is VentSwap, users will be able to buy and sell their $Vent tokens, take control of their funds and trade new tokens with Vent decentralized crypto exchange.  It's all Inclusivity with no complexity

One of the features I like about VentFinance is the incoming VentSwap which will enable the buying and Selling of vent, this will for sure make Vent to be easily adopted and accepted

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

Yes, I had the chance of getting all features and usecases characteristics, it's more of a discovery in leveraging in the power of decentralized finance.

Heard of CeDeFi, such can only be heard in VentFinance ecosystem, it is called Centralised-Decentralised Finance which have the potential to transforn the existing financial market in such a way to make it more simplified, secure and transparent.

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

Re: Simplest way to research and evaluate projects with potential on Ventup
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 12:29:42 AM »
Vent opens doors for startups and investors with its user' friendly ecosystem;
One-time KYC verification
simple and transparent
secure your funds against hacks and rug pulls
24/7 customer support

Investors can support and invest in their choice project with confidence; upvote and interact in the community and ensure to invest in upvoted project that meet up with the Vent standards. A good theory to be honest.

Ventup crypto launchpad tends to be fully controlled by community presence, Only those worthy of high potential yield and up to standard gets adequate investor.
A power of chioce and leverage in decentralized finance Imo. What do you think?

Staking to earn passively is really cool but what is more dynamic and cooler is VentFinance staking system which is soley controlled by investors or users, safe and undoubtedly secure platform for all your decentralized finance problems solved in one platform.

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 12:35:37 AM »

One of the features I like about VentFinance is the incoming VentSwap which will enable the buying and Selling of vent, this will for sure make Vent to be easily adopted and accepted

All your decentralized finance problems solved, Vent is the only way to manage all ur decentralized finance problems, Its all Inclusivity

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 01:34:39 AM »
VentFinance designed an inclusive and fair sale allocation mechanism called PAS (Point Allocation System), which allows users to generate points through time and get allocations depending on their point balance. This system will help make sure long-term holders and true project believers are rewarded, as they will initiate more points and be part of every sale. TBH, I really want to know how this works has I have not really had good knowledge about DeFi. But I'm glad I will get to expand my knowledge with the "Vent Learn" platform.
It's truly an amazing platform designed for all which supports strong growth for any good project. The team did well creating this platform to produce new investment opportunities and make DeFi friendly to everyone. VentFinance combined simplicity, transparency and security to change the world's viewpoint of what a decentralized launchpad is.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 01:43:30 AM »

I'm so much interested in the staking pool right now. I love staking as it helps me earn more of the staked tokens or entirely another project's tokens. With Vent staking pool, I can now earn so much rewards by adding liquidity on pancakeswap and staking VENT+BUSD. I'm all in for staking.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2021, 02:01:12 AM »
It's truly an amazing platform designed for all which supports strong growth for any good project. The team did well creating this platform to produce new investment opportunities and make DeFi friendly to everyone. VentFinance combined simplicity, transparency and security to change the world's viewpoint of what a decentralized launchpad is.
That's right, Vent is an all in one platform which understands that community members has the power to a project's growth that's why they allow the community to take complete control. They intend to improve the technology that opens up new investment opportunities and makes DeFi accessible for everyone. They also want to help develop the supremacy and experience of the DeFi space and crypto ecosystem

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG