follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Drife finance: redefining Cab services with blockchain solution-based platform  (Read 1940 times)

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Drife Finance is shaping Cab services on blockchain, by giving the possibility to all Taxi drivers or riders to lower the commission cost charged by centralized cab services whilst maximising their profits and benefit from an inclusive platform enabling staking function which might power or bost their earning rate. Drife.io network is powered by the native token $DRF, already tradable on pancakeSwap, MEXC. 

Go here for the full insight https://1fd43b25-d251-4d48-b369-e3495c2fbbec.filesusr.com/ugd/3af3d0_25392fa7ed6e401abe6fdea1fd3c4b9a.pdf

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
i joined Drife finance couple of days back as well! thb, a good community with good leading strategy aiming at satisfying all users whether taxi drivers or mere investors. good apr and with its use cases, i think more users will come around, still couples of days for the mainstream adoption after the the app releases, don't miss this!

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 12, 2022, 01:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

I can't say less of your words. You made it so clear as possible. I am quite interested with their partnership and other marketing strategy being endowed after the APP launch. Seems very begging of all about to happen. What do you think ?

Offline RobinAss

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
    • View Profile

Hehe, you can spot it on the main website, Taxi 3.0 Ride hailing Reimagined. So simple and sustainable for it takes barely nothing more joining to experiment. Let's do it. Got my $DRF ready for the Shot!

Offline roberalberto25

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: February 17, 2022, 10:46:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
The BiXBiT firmware allows to improve performance, overclock and optimize the following Bitmain Antminer models: S9, S9i, S9j, S9k, T9 +, as well as S17 Pro, S17e, S17+, T17. Note that overclocking requires more efficient power supply units, while maximum profit can be achieved through the use of immersion cooling technology. You can also scan and cure your ASIC from viruses.
https://bixbit.tech/en

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:45:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I remember this project had bounty in 2018. It took them almost 4 years to really enter the market? Can they really compete with uber and other aggregators?

Do I get it right - benefits get only the rider. But what about driver ? How drife can be useful for him ?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

I remember this project had bounty in 2018. It took them almost 4 years to really enter the market? Can they really compete with uber and other aggregators?

Do I get it right - benefits get only the rider. But what about driver ? How drife can be useful for him ?

It can challenge uber as long as it keeps providing more efficient services; lower commission taken and staking pool or vault for them to keep making more of the token in order to no longer pay more of precedents rides. Between, it benefits the drivers as well, while using the App, no subscription, requirements or anything like centralized data recording procedures or i don't know)) and get paid in the platform native token. He can get rid of those wages by staking it. They just have for first time a possibility to Defi their investments.

I think many people will join it it long run of course if the team is committed to scale it at global level. It's a good idea and many sponsors are backing it already. Honeslty! Uber must join the ' Future Elite' Team :D ;D ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Beautiful analysis! i joine drife and made couple of bugs already but your comments make it revive again in my heart; honestly i m getting some $DRF again, ensuring the holding than my previous deeds and yes i didn't appreciate much Uber basing on their techi procedures, life is freedom. People are making things so complicated! thanks Drife for this!

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• View Profile

It can challenge uber as long as it keeps providing more efficient services; lower commission taken and staking pool or vault for them to keep making more of the token in order to no longer pay more of precedents rides. Between, it benefits the drivers as well, while using the App, no subscription, requirements or anything like centralized data recording procedures or i don't know)) and get paid in the platform native token. He can get rid of those wages by staking it. They just have for first time a possibility to Defi their investments.

I think many people will join it it long run of course if the team is committed to scale it at global level. It's a good idea and many sponsors are backing it already. Honeslty! Uber must join the ' Future Elite' Team :D ;D ;D

The boomers are working on the market right now, but this project is unstoppable ^^); just telling a fact you have confirmed! Supposdely 1% of all commission made goes into staking again. They might stake the token to claim it back. In order to create a long scheme of rewards. I think, it's fair that way!

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

Beautiful analysis! i joine drife and made couple of bugs already but your comments make it revive again in my heart; honestly i m getting some $DRF again, ensuring the holding than my previous deeds and yes i didn't appreciate much Uber basing on their techi procedures, life is freedom. People are making things so complicated! thanks Drife for this!

I can see that, You have reacted on my previous post in DeFi token forum; it's good that you make something out of it. Good to keep this forum lively with good opportunities like this one. I joined the Contest section but looks too weird. Coming to the facts; you can check out some relevent interactions with their user community for more confidence in the project.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• View Profile

yeah, overall a good investment, keeping live AMA and very organic management! the structure is so perfect IMO, things less are offering right now on the market, to keep the community really confident. So far, being curious about the sustainability of the project at long run. Surely rumous will have always tunes. But it do trust the team.

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

yeah, overall a good investment, keeping live AMA and very organic management! the structure is so perfect IMO, things less are offering right now on the market, to keep the community really confident. So far, being curious about the sustainability of the project at long run. Surely rumous will have always tunes. But it do trust the team.

Good notices, you can participate in the Franchise to book a business inquiry now. Don't forget that it's all about making mobility very accessible and profitable wordlwide.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:09:11 PM by CARDi Fort »

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• View Profile

Good notices, you can participate in the Franchise to book a business inquiry now. Don't forget that it's all about making mobility very accessible and profitable wordlwide.

I heard this yesterday, mark with some requirements, but it's all fine,  $DRF can take part! discover and suggest! 

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

I heard this yesterday, mark with some requirements, but it's all fine,  $DRF can take part! discover and suggest!

You mean $DRF holders right? Join the community for the accurate information.  It's taking second level guys! Your possibility to be part of something really giant is happening right now. Don't miss!

Offline mike_edrick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 278
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Im checking $DRF but it seems the 24h volume jumped %125+. But it still has so low around 186k$. I think project seems promising but why so low trading volume? Is it chance to jump on train and hold forever? :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG