follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's your favourite project that launch on Polygon ecosystem?  (Read 24144 times)

Offline Jaric_Perlevska

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: What's your favourite project that launch on Polygon ecosystem?
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2021, 12:02:48 AM »
Polinate is probably still developing. Tomorrow i will follow AMA for dev.team answer about technical info and more project details. Their social hive is super active and i believe Polinate could be in a lot better shape,just need some time imo
fortes fortuna adiuvat

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2021, 12:02:48 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2021, 10:51:13 AM »
Im being fan of Polygen,their goal is seems solid to me,blockchain needs to be more transparent. After polygen launch their system it will sharply effect their popularity,also Polygen seems could change blockchain forever. Always DYOR while investing but i think Polygen is safe.

After i saw your comment about Polygen,i started to search about them deeplyand i saw that Polygen has raised $2.3 million through an investment round.It has already become a project that has attracted the attention of significant investors such as SL2 Capital, 18 Ventures, Twin Apex Capital.I don't think it will be limited to this number.I like following the work of Mike Hepburn and his team. :)

Wow i missed that news but by means of you,now i am surprised too so thanks to you this time:D Polygen simply and clearly explains the logic, shortcomings and needs of the launchpads.It has a foundation to attract the attention (like no gatekeepers and zero fee) of investing companies and people.As my small investor, I look forward to the projects that will be in Polygen.

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2021, 03:26:52 PM »
Project to launch on polygon eco is polkadex, which is currently under development. There has never been an orderbook-based exchange in the polkadot ecosystem before, and this is the first project to accomplish so.Imo Polkadex tool is one of the best multichain dex tools available.

Offline Oliver_Hudson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 161
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2021, 12:35:36 PM »
Project to launch on polygon eco is polkadex, which is currently under development. There has never been an orderbook-based exchange in the polkadot ecosystem before, and this is the first project to accomplish so.Imo Polkadex tool is one of the best multichain dex tools available.
Considering the project fundamentals and the current market valuation; This is the best DEX I’ve come across since first researching about DEXes.$PDEX is built on substrate and is positioning itself to become the leading DEX on Polkadot. I don't know if they can achieve these goals, but the point the project has reached is promising.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2021, 06:24:38 PM »
Considering the project fundamentals and the current market valuation; This is the best DEX I’ve come across since first researching about DEXes.$PDEX is built on substrate and is positioning itself to become the leading DEX on Polkadot. I don't know if they can achieve these goals, but the point the project has reached is promising.
$PDEX is a non-custodial, peer-to-peer order book DEX .So, first and foremost, the user will retain ownership over their crypto assets, which will not be administered by a centralized third party.I think DEX's will be much more preferred over Cex's over time.Polkadex may be lucky in this respect.

Offline ryan_cohen

• Spammer
  • Activity: 157
  • Last Active: February 09, 2022, 11:49:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2021, 08:55:36 PM »
Well im being serious NFT fan,thats why i pick Polinate. But actually its also has low mcap and i like it. Im always chasing big numbers so Polinate is great opportunity for me,NFT's usage are  will enlarge rapidly imo and NFT projects will be a lot better.

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2021, 11:51:34 AM »
$PDEX is a non-custodial, peer-to-peer order book DEX .So, first and foremost, the user will retain ownership over their crypto assets, which will not be administered by a centralized third party.I think DEX's will be much more preferred over Cex's over time.Polkadex may be lucky in this respect.
I agree,i prefer Dex too.Also Pdex will resemble a CEX in appearance, feel, and functionality, however it will be decentralized. Isn't it true that you may have the best of both worlds?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2021, 11:51:34 AM »

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2021, 03:24:02 PM »
Everybody talks about Polinate but it still has low marketcap,imo hype is around there but it couldnt start because of BTC dominance. But after cashflow change into alts,POLINATE will be a lot better than now. Its always good chance to hop-in now and expect high profits imo.

Offline Fingolfin

• Spammer
  • Activity: 90
  • Last Active: February 07, 2022, 10:45:46 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2021, 09:49:15 AM »
I agree,i prefer Dex too.Also Pdex will resemble a CEX in appearance, feel, and functionality, however it will be decentralized. Isn't it true that you may have the best of both worlds?
It's really nice to have the advantages of Cex but decentralize it.The two obvious advantages of DEXs are security and sovereignty.Because they are decentralised, they cannot be hacked by a single party, but a centralised exchange is more open to attacks, which might damage its users.Polkadex made the right choice by being decentralized :)

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2021, 10:43:33 PM »
Polinate is announcing fundraising daily and i believe it will help for volume and price.Currently investors have great opportunity to get $POLI at dip and probably it will return with great profit

Offline Julio_Mattenzi

• Spammer
  • Activity: 100
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 11:29:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2021, 09:51:19 AM »
Imo it is definitely Polygen because it's the permissionless, innovative approach to finding fair value for projects and assets the crypto ecosystem has been waiting for.I think the difference in Polygen is far way beyond, with polygen, you can operate any project round (seed, private, public), or connect rounds..Great opportunity for big and small projects.

Offline Whiplash

• Spammer
  • Activity: 73
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 07:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2021, 09:02:40 PM »
Legend of Fantasy war is currently my fav project that launch on Polygon eco.Imo blockchain games are gradually proving their position in leading the entertainment game industry, where participants not only entertain but also invest in valuable in-game items.LFW has good backers and partners such as Bitcoin.com,AU21 Capital,Polkastarter,Morningstar Ventures etc as far as I can see.That's why that project looked promising and solid to me.

Offline Yasemin_Demir

• Activity: 177
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 02:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2021, 10:42:13 AM »
Imo it is definitely Polygen because it's the permissionless, innovative approach to finding fair value for projects and assets the crypto ecosystem has been waiting for.I think the difference in Polygen is far way beyond, with polygen, you can operate any project round (seed, private, public), or connect rounds..Great opportunity for big and small projects.
I agree with you Julio.To entice more investors, most conventional launchpads build buzz by providing upsell prices. Polygen's diversified environment, which includes a real community, fosters comprehensive project vetting and due diligence by the community. The Polygen platform is built to give all of the necessary information for the community to properly investigate and evaluate the project before investing.

Offline Fingolfin

• Spammer
  • Activity: 90
  • Last Active: February 07, 2022, 10:45:46 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2021, 03:30:48 PM »
Fav project that launch on Polygon eco is Dafi for me.Dafi continues to expand the universe, Dafi might give a chance us.Don't know if you've heard of it before, but I suggest you take a look :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 01:04:55 PM by Fingolfin »

Offline Mithrandir

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 09:54:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2021, 08:27:51 AM »
Personally i pick Polygen as a favorite,their anti-whale system's and transparency promises seems solid to me. Many new project just trying to same thing as before. But polygen seems innovative in this section,after they announce IDO,i will generously invest on them.
I will consider funding if the program appears to be useful and addresses a crucial need. Polygen is a startup that I'm looking into as a potential investment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG