follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Author Topic: How do you decide new project for investing?  (Read 1128 times)

trofim21

• Activity: 708
  • bitgame
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 10:08:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: How do you decide new project for investing?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2021, 09:17:11 PM »
watch the project team, see that the project really solves important problems in the blockchain industry, and follow the trends, for today these are defi projects

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2021, 09:17:11 PM »

Summer202

• Activity: 120
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 11:12:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    100 Posts 50 Posts Search
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2021, 10:35:42 PM »
watch the project team, see that the project really solves important problems in the blockchain industry, and follow the trends, for today these are defi projects
Most basic definition. Also except DeFi's NFT's are very valuable nowadays and thats why i pick Exsports NFT's for investing,have you ever see their Maradona collectibles?IMO they are dope and probably will be a lot valuable in future mate.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2021, 10:35:42 PM »
:)

Mathias_Ordanno

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 10:31:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Mobile User Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2021, 08:53:31 PM »
I pay attention to whether the projects are working in areas that can mark the crypto field.One of these areas I mentioned is definitely the NFT world and NFT coins.NFT sales increased more than 400% in 3 months and i believe that increase is going be better.For example, Legend of Fantasy war was only one of my choices for this reason.

Danube

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: Today at 08:20:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2021, 09:54:38 AM »
I pay attention to what the project promises, its partners, its investors, how active and reliable they are, and most importantly, whether they are community-oriented. I think a lot before investing in a project, I am a very skeptical person. For example, I did a lot of research for Polygen, which a few friends mentioned.Even if the project has started to be launched, I want to wait a little longer :D Don't be like me, research but decide quickly

Mathias_Ordanno

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 10:31:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Mobile User Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2021, 08:38:24 AM »
I pay attention to what the project promises, its partners, its investors, how active and reliable they are, and most importantly, whether they are community-oriented. I think a lot before investing in a project, I am a very skeptical person. For example, I did a lot of research for Polygen, which a few friends mentioned.Even if the project has started to be launched, I want to wait a little longer :D Don't be like me, research but decide quickly
Wait,did Polygen made IDO? I don't know when it started. I admire it so much that I should not miss the project. ???

Summer202

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 11:12:31 PM
    • View Profile

100 Posts 50 Posts Search
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2021, 12:58:39 PM »
I believe its always best choice for doing a lot of research about project first.When i pick a project i always look the developer team first,than im looking for a innovative side of project,like DAFI. DAFI has a great superstake system so thats make it fit for me.Always do a lot of research about it.

Danube

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: Today at 08:20:53 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021, 09:03:41 AM »
Wait,did Polygen made IDO? I don't know when it started. I admire it so much that I should not miss the project. ???
Haha chill man ;D IDO Times are 7th and 8th December. If you want to participate you need to complete KYC before December 6th

Theodosia

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: December 05, 2021, 03:27:31 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2021, 03:27:31 PM »
Im planning to invest innovative projects only. If project seems promising and working on something important (security-development-tech's etc) i will invest. Actually nowadays im checking polygen for investing. Polygen launchpad will have anti-whale/anti-bot system's and it seems solid to me. They are working for small investor's too. I really like the project details and maybe i will invest on them///
Hi mate, Do you know about the $PGEN IDO? If you are interested, I wanted to say that there are 2 days left for KYC :D I also agree with what you said. I am satisfied that Polygen does not discriminate. The title of No gatekeepers suits the philosophy of the project.

mike_edrick

• Activity: 107
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:07 AM
    • View Profile

100 Posts 50 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 03:09:20 PM »
Im planning to invest innovative projects only. If project seems promising and working on something important (security-development-tech's etc) i will invest. Actually nowadays im checking polygen for investing. Polygen launchpad will have anti-whale/anti-bot system's and it seems solid to me. They are working for small investor's too. I really like the project details and maybe i will invest on them///
Hi mate, Do you know about the $PGEN IDO? If you are interested, I wanted to say that there are 2 days left for KYC :D I also agree with what you said. I am satisfied that Polygen does not discriminate. The title of No gatekeepers suits the philosophy of the project.
Ohh man thank you for reminding me KYC.I almost missed doing KYC.Kyc I hope it's easy in Polygen and everything turns out as we want.

Oksana Ksyusha

• Activity: 219
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 04:32:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2021, 04:20:40 PM »
I'm not a crypto professor. But I always study information from several sources at once: various social networks, Telegram, Youtube, etc. In addition, I definitely study White Paper, the project team, goals, functionality and relevance of the project's mission itself. I also study the opinion of experts.
Member/Copper

[ ▲ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██

mike_edrick

• Activity: 107
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:07 AM
    • View Profile

100 Posts 50 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2021, 08:40:06 PM »
Not an expert but I always follow market trends. Currently DeFi's and NFT's are controlling entire market. Im trying to find good DeFi projects and I saw AvemFinance,I believe that project is good enough to do research about. Based upon DOT and working on almost anything on blockchain(swap-nft-stake). Always dyor but thats my strategy :)     

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F