follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Market Up & Down Suggestion  (Read 2657 times)

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Market Up & Down Suggestion
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2021, 08:33:21 AM »
Right now bitcoin is on the high price maybe it's not the right time to invest but if you found a good project then invest that project and hold the coin for long just make sure you do research the project, not just looking their cool website that makes legit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2021, 08:33:21 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ankit1999999

• Activity: 906
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 19, 2024, 03:48:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2021, 04:19:49 PM »
Now cryptocurrency market is up and bitcoin price  is stable. So Today, NFTs are mainly used in the digital gaming industry but could be part of many other industries in the future. As with any investment opportunity, it is important to do your research broadly before deciding what token to buy for short term gains.
█████▄  ███████ ███████ ███████  ███████ █▄   ██     ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
██  ▀██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██  ██   ██ ████▄██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██
██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██    ▀  ██   ██ ██▀▀████    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██    ▀ ██    ▀
██   ██ ███▄ ██ ███▄ ██ ██  ▄    ██   ██ ██   ██▀    ███▄ ██ ███▄ ██ ██      ███▄
██   ██ ██▀███▀ ██▀████ ██  ██▄  ██   ██ ██   ██     ██▀███▀ ██▀████ ██      ██▀██
██   ██ ██  ▀██ ██  ▀██ ██   ███ ██   ██ ██   ██     ██  ▀██ ██  ▀██ ██    ▄ ██  ▀ ▄
██  ▄██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██▀ ██   ██ ██   ██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██
█████▀  ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████  ███████ ██   ██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████ ███████

[url=https://dragonrace.io/].  Collect, Train and Race your Dragons  .

[url=https://dragonrace.io/]..PLAY GAME..[/center]

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1399
  • Last Active: August 22, 2022, 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2021, 05:42:03 PM »
Right now bitcoin is on the high price maybe it's not the right time to invest but if you found a good project then invest that project and hold the coin for long just make sure you do research the project, not just looking their cool website that makes legit.
And what do you think distinguishes a good project from a bad one? Now you won't guess which coin will grow. There are many good projects with a good team, but their token stands still. Good marketing is needed for growth.

Offline royalfestus

• Activity: 888
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: December 29, 2023, 01:33:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2021, 06:06:48 AM »
The up and down market value describes Volatility.
Volatility is a character of cryptocurrency and it's so far inevitable, what you need do is;
Carefully,Study the frequency on the pump and dump as we call it, then the best time to invest is at dump, so it can rise along with the wave. Then you begin to take your profit.

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 03:00:51 PM »
Given the current rate at which currency prices are not rising, I don't think this is the right time to trade.It is very difficult to trade at present. But even then, if you want to train, you can save those coins, for example, Shiba, Solona,BP If you can hold these coins, you will definitely get some good profit. But one thing to keep in mind is that those who are experienced can trade with ideas.

Offline Istiak

• Activity: 890
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 01:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2021, 03:33:50 PM »
Dear friend, I have a question. As you all know that the Market is going Up and Down. And I do not know that what is the right time to invest or trade. I am afraid because I want to buy some coins and the market is going high and I think that the price of that coins will be low after some time. I cannot judge the market.                                          Can anyone tell me what is the right time to invest or trade in the Market?

Make a strategy first. I want to give you an example about it first: If I want to buy a coin then first I would fix the amount I want to invest then I would split it into 3 parts. I would buy that coin at the current price with 25% of my funds then I would wait for a dip and when the dip occurs I would invest 50% of my funds which means now 75% of my funds in that coin. The remaining 25% of cash is for a sudden market crash. You can use this strategy or you can tweak it as you want.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2892
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2021, 05:40:54 PM »
It is really difficult to know whether the trend of the market is Up or Down, that's why we need experts to analyze the market and give advice to investors. If the big bull run isn't over yet, a sideways market is a good time to buy more crypto at low prices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2021, 05:40:54 PM »

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2021, 03:33:15 AM »
George Soros advises buying when there is blood in the markets. Now when the market is at its historical maximum it's time to sell and not buy if you follow his advice.
Of course most likely the markets will still grow stronger in the near future but this will already be a couple of tens of percent profit and not a couple of X's from the purchase.
I bought eth at 3500 now it's 4500 in the near future it'll be at 5000 i'll sell at 6000. If something doesn't go according to my scenario then i'll sell eth at 4000 and i'll be in the black and the one who buys now will be in the red.
With regard to ethereum, it is unlikely that this coin is now worth selling for any price movement. Even if you bought ethereum very cheaply and by this time you have a lot of potential profit, still do not rush to sell this coin. Over time, its price will continue to rise as the ethereum network continues to innovate with unprecedented levels for a long time. Its functional characteristics will increase dramatically and it will rise in price many times over.
Last year I bought several ethereums for $ 280, and now the price of this coin periodically rises to $ 4,700. And this is just the beginning.

Offline Linda78

• View Profile

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2021, 07:42:05 AM »
Isn't it the right time to trade at the current rate? Not like trading now. I think it's very ricks to be trending now.You must have good knowledge to trade. You must be careful about the currency you are trading and at least have some idea of ​​where the currency will end up in the future.Will be. You have to trade for a long time, you can't lose patience. Of course, good results can be expected if you trade with patience and understanding.

Offline pelana vreo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 02:29:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2021, 08:17:26 AM »
Dear friend, I have a question. As you all know that the Market is going Up and Down. And I do not know that what is the right time to invest or trade. I am afraid because I want to buy some coins and the market is going high and I think that the price of that coins will be low after some time. I cannot judge the market.                                          Can anyone tell me what is the right time to invest or trade in the Market?
Hi friend, when you are in the crypto market, such a situation will be difficult to expect, no one knows when the market will go up and down. You can visit the exchange and do a technical analysis of the candles every 15 minutes, 2 hours up to the 200 MA, then draw conclusions from the current situation, there you can predict whether your coin will go up or down.

Offline Galley

• Activity: 801
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: July 21, 2022, 12:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2021, 02:45:11 PM »
You can trade and invest in the market at any time, all that remains is to correctly determine the assets that are suitable for this, and this is the most difficult thing. Knowledge and experience are the keys to success. And the state of the market is the way to apply them correctly. The more it swings and no matter in which direction, the more successful trading can be. The biggest fortunes are made during volatile times.

Offline saprakib

• Activity: 602
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 10:28:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2021, 03:11:21 PM »
You are very new in trading and feeling hesitate to enter on the market. Why you are not trying to learn first and research the project with the related coin. I think you don't have any idea of the chart as well. So i wanna suggest you to learn first and make your own strategy where you really wanna enter and exit as well. Don't follow other signal you may loose your valuable fund. So that you just learn first and gradually start enter with small fund and when you get tge confident then you can invest huge amout. Hooe you will get it.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Alter

• Activity: 1007
  • NFTanks
  • Last Active: November 21, 2021, 04:09:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2021, 03:18:59 PM »
Determining when is the right time to buy or sell coins is very important in trading, because it is a source of profit that you will get. For now, if market conditions are still high, I suggest you wait for the market to go down to buy coins. Set the limit of the coins you will buy so that you have a clear goal and it will be easier to determine the selling price later. As much as possible do not be careless and greedy because these 2 things can thwart the strategy you have made.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2021, 03:30:42 PM »
Basically you need to know how to trade and learn and you will get that information by watching youtube videos about trading. Knowledge is I think the first thing first to identify the possible potential Token to invest. Another one knowledge is also the basis to understand how to trade and when is the right timing to earn big money as much as possible. It is not by luck but by knowledge and timing.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Linda78

• View Profile

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2021, 05:07:22 PM »
The music religion of cryptocurrency is to update the market. If the market is not down, the market will never run. The market is never stable. Market conditions improve when more is invested. That is why we have to be patient to improve the market conditions. Now if the market situation is not so good then we have to work patiently.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 06:05:09 AM by Linda78 »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG