follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to join Ex Sport marketplace and participate into Sport ART pre launch?  (Read 4040 times)

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Ex sport is a decentralized NFT marketplace for Fans. Allow those perticular users to trade their favorite players, boxers or fighters NFT cards. A first sight of the work is about Diego Maradona Exhibition pre launch in early November. It was a success!

Dubai has witnessed something never before and trencendent the reality of NFT & mataverse.  Not only fans can buy and sell on EX market, but the athlets too. Selling their art work would make it possible to build reward systems that recuperates value back to contributors including sport federations, event organizers and third party content providers.

EX token utilities is bordless!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:38:56 AM by CARDi Fort »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Beautiful project they've got there! Oh and the Dubai exhibition was a huge success a lot of sales were recorded and of course a massive turnout by the legend's Diego Maradona biggest fans.

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
Ex sport is a decentralized NFT marketplace for Fans. Allow those perticular users to trade their favorite players, boxers or fighters NFT cards. A first sight of the work is about Diego Maradona Exhibition pre launch in early November. It was a success!

Dubai has witnessed something never before and trencendent the reality of NFT & mataverse.  Not only fans can buy and sell on EX market, but the athlets too. Selling their art work would make it possible to build reward systems that recuperates value back to contributors including sport federations, event organizers and third party content providers.

EX token utilities is bordless!
what Exsport is trying to build is so impressive a platform of this nature which connects fans' passion everywhere to athletes' career and making it profitable for both parties.  This is indeed one of a kind and to be fair first of it's kind as well. A well thought out project
The Maradona NFT sales is only the beginning imo a lot of great things will come from Exsport in the near future

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

A believer I see, you're right though. Fans can show thier devotion and support to thier favorites (athletes) by buying NFTs off of them and Ofcourse make profit by reselling said NFTs to other buyers on the platform. You weren't kidding when you said it is a well thought out project 😄

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

Right?! 😄

And not just fans and athletes, sport federations as well as event organizers stand to gain as well, as value reward system are built to recoup value. Overtime due to this innovation the issue of  funding for sport events will be alleviated partiallly

Offline alternate

• View Profile

I just checked thier Twitter page and what's crazy is that they're really digitalizing actually real world unique materials such as signed soccer ball, signed jersy and the likes. These materials which could be auctioned for little amount of money were digitalized and turned to NFTs sold for a whole lot of profit . It is as Brilliant as it is mind blowing 😄

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
i have tried hard to join the vc but in vain, it is a promising project i can vouch that. there's little understanding of it right now that's why it still very fresh. with the big waves of nft trends happening it might go beyond expectations.

but still a question, how to join the card pre launch?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I just checked thier Twitter page and what's crazy is that they're really digitalizing actually real world unique materials such as signed soccer ball, signed jersy and the likes. These materials which could be auctioned for little amount of money were digitalized and turned to NFTs sold for a whole lot of profit . It is as Brilliant as it is mind blowing 😄

interesting isn't ? the world is falling on digitalization since the e-commerce. ex market is in single word a brilliant idea considering the world of fun generating millions of capitalization. it's just amazing as it sounds.

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

All of you did a great research. I am kind of learning more about Ex market right now. Hilarious. One thing i can't denied is th possiblity for Team managers to create a scheme of economy to back up their year based budget or something like.

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

i have tried hard to join the vc but in vain, it is a promising project i can vouch that. there's little understanding of it right now that's why it still very fresh. with the big waves of nft trends happening it might go beyond expectations.

but still a question, how to join the card pre launch?

I think there's nothing to worry that. The card launch is pre announced. Because it takes couple of time to creat brochurs and make the announcement. The lastest one is about Diego Maradona which has been very susccessful and hosted in Dubai  few days back. I guess all is sold out! Hit the marketplace, sign in and get yours

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Re: How to join Ex Sport marketplace and participate into Sport ART pre launch?
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 11:56:31 AM »
got it, i am figuring out which options i may go with in the 3 sign- ins options? ops! makes sense. it does offer a complete dashboard for athlets, federations and investors. so i m definitely going for investors. hopefully the way.

Offline alternate

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 11:56:45 AM »

interesting isn't ? the world is falling on digitalization since the e-commerce. ex market is in single word a brilliant idea considering the world of fun generating millions of capitalization. it's just amazing as it sounds.
it's amazing mate .. everything is going digital and very seamlessly at that and to top it all up Exsport integrated these digital assets into blockchain security assets and collectibles... Further emphasizing on ownership and security

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 12:02:30 PM »
Yeah quite impressive I must confess..
Looks like they're trying to tokenize too, Exsport token I guess.. does anyone know the usecase? What usecase could it offer considering the project itself already offers an immense amount of utilities 

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 12:09:06 PM »
Hmm that's an interesting question.. well I guess they'd follow the model of other successful marketplace and use the Exsport token as a medium of exchange and gas fee during trades.. also you night have to stake the token to access some of thier services...
The token is not launched is it? We'll get more information concerning usecases towards the launch

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 01:59:04 PM »
got it, i am figuring out which options i may go with in the 3 sign- ins options? ops! makes sense. it does offer a complete dashboard for athlets, federations and investors. so i m definitely going for investors. hopefully the way.

Ex market has keen patterns or figures. The structure or technology is not very different from most or well known Decentralized NFT marketplaces. However, the concept is not the same. Way better scalling the possibilities of growth. If you take a glance at the framing concerns, you'll understand that, ex market is creating worth for world of play but in a digitalized based blockcain ways. So way better, go for investors ;=

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG