follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to join Ex Sport marketplace and participate into Sport ART pre launch?  (Read 4067 times)

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How to join Ex Sport marketplace and participate into Sport ART pre launch?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 05:06:33 PM »
Thanks for these information man, as you noticed, metaverse is bordless  thus is the blockchain offering endless possibilities. Be a newer or old investor in Ex sport project is not something to brain about. The team is consistently working to back out more products. So it's good to have such an eco. Are you guys holding the token EX ? let have a discussion about.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 05:06:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 05:20:43 PM »
Hmm that's an interesting question.. well I guess they'd follow the model of other successful marketplace and use the Exsport token as a medium of exchange and gas fee during trades.. also you night have to stake the token to access some of thier services...
The token is not launched is it? We'll get more information concerning usecases towards the launch

POS is a convenient way to keep the ecosystel florishing on long term. And granting privilege to the most people concerned by the development of the project; It's a nice idea serving alomost caring projects like Ex sport. So far, are gonna stake a millions of EX tokens to get access to those programs? Not sure. One thing sure is that; I will strand out from many in NFT market

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 05:37:00 PM »
Hmm that's an interesting question.. well I guess they'd follow the model of other successful marketplace and use the Exsport token as a medium of exchange and gas fee during trades.. also you night have to stake the token to access some of thier services...
The token is not launched is it? We'll get more information concerning usecases towards the launch

POS is a convenient way to keep the ecosystel florishing on long term. And granting privilege to the most people concerned by the development of the project; It's a nice idea serving alomost caring projects like Ex sport. So far, are gonna stake a millions of EX tokens to get access to those programs? Not sure. One thing sure is that; I will strand out from many in NFT market

Let's remember a flash back by the way, The 30th of October 2021 was a truly special evening in Dubai, honoring Diego Maradona’s life and legacy for eternity through non-fungible token technology. Here is the full event highlight video  it's a life changing system mister mens. I think many foundation will join Ex sport because of Diego maradona exhibition event. It's terrific!

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 05:44:46 PM »

All that matters are not compulsory related to the token amount required in the governance to get it started but the utilities. Imagine the whole soccer industry ( foundations and federations) start with Ex market as a way to raise fund for their further plans. That's the psychology behind Ex market. Help them crowdfund their initiatives through a colletibles aution. That's amazing! must hold EX tokens, NFA

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 12, 2022, 01:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 06:31:44 PM »
Great! on a blink of notice Diego MARADONA NFT pre launch was a success. What do you have about EX token and how sustainable is this at long run ?

I red about the regulatory compliance already and flar arguments Pop up. In my understanding, Dubai is open yo any creativity so nothing to worry about.  I bought EX token today . Hopefully most will do same.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 06:57:55 PM by Jessica Fox »

Offline RobinAss

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 06:53:59 PM »
Interesting project, I do appreciate the vision of showcasing unknown Athletes. Beyond the care is decentralization of Sport. A strict way to see why the Ex token marketcap is just unbelievable.

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 09:53:42 PM »
I just checked now and it's actually true they're tokenizing however due to the NFTs wouldn't that mean the project has two tokens? Fungible regular tokens and non Fungible tokens (NFTs)
Isn't that wierd?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 09:53:42 PM »

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 10:13:37 PM »
Oh no it isn't, Ofcourse the fungible tokens will be used to trade the NFTs and profits in form of sales will be paid in fungible tokens however works is ongoing to integrate internal wallets such that NFTs bought and tokens earned in sales will remain in-app for a safer more rewarding experience

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2021, 10:28:20 PM »
I have said enough about it, had like to add the token launch will create suspense in the industry. Ex sport is the uncomon on blockchain. Don't miss!

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2021, 10:43:03 PM »

All that matters are not compulsory related to the token amount required in the governance to get it started but the utilities. Imagine the whole soccer industry ( foundations and federations) start with Ex market as a way to raise fund for their further plans. That's the psychology behind Ex market. Help them crowdfund their initiatives through a colletibles aution. That's amazing! must hold EX tokens, NFA
Right?! This will definitely be explosive in years to come particularly during the Olympics when the whole world gathers to compete a lot of funding will be needed to cover for expenses.
This is where Exsport comes in. The usecase is unbelievable we're still early!

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2021, 10:58:20 PM »

Let's remember a flash back by the way, The 30th of October 2021 was a truly special evening in Dubai, honoring Diego Maradona’s life and legacy for eternity through non-fungible token technology. Here is the full event highlight video  it's a life changing system mister mens. I think many foundation will join Ex sport because of Diego maradona exhibition event. It's terrific!
yeah I believe a lot of strategic partnership and ties will be made overtime essentially in honour of the legend Maradona.
Imo the Dubai expo was more of a marketing plan to get a lot of people on board the Exsport platform

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 11:02:30 PM »

Right?! This will definitely be explosive in years to come particularly during the Olympics when the whole world gathers to compete a lot of funding will be needed to cover for expenses.
This is where Exsport comes in. The usecase is unbelievable we're still early!
interesting observation mate, that's actually quite thought out. A lot of expenses covered with remittance of funds gathered from NFT sale will sure be massive! And with the world as audience, Exsport might just be promoted as an ambassador or supporter of the Olympics and by so doing garnering wide adoption and larger userbase
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 11:49:48 PM by Stienwood »

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2021, 11:27:20 PM »
The success of the maradona NFT auctions is a notable achievement
I wonder what other sport and legend they're going to be working with later on. The marketplace seem empty , apparently they sold off all maradona NFTs and preexisting NFTs as well
Any ideas what the future holds for the project?

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 11:38:59 PM »
I believe the prelaunch of Gram Garnier NFT is live.. it's sure going to be a massive one
Considering a lot of big players are now aware of the Exsport marketplace due to the Dubai expo
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 12:11:35 AM by wayne »

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 11:52:02 PM »
Gram Garnier? I know him quite well I used to be a big fan when I was little, after a number of unfortunate injuries he resorted into incorporating music and break dance I to football making him the first freestyle footballer
His NFT sale is definitely gonna be huge
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 12:02:49 AM by dred »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG