follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The blockchain technology offering clean energy through IEON  (Read 602 times)

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
The blockchain technology offering clean energy through IEON
« on: December 04, 2021, 10:16:37 AM »
Over the years the blockchain technology has grown and developed into our every day life and has been utilized by different sector of the economy such as the health sector, the food industry, media to mention but a few.
Now through The Internet of Energy network (IEON), the blockchain technology is utilized to produce clean, renewable and eco-friendly energy leveraging on the Holochain technology, the mission of the IEON network is to create virtual micogrid by connecting consumption, generation and storage electrical devices in multiple homes to function together as an intelligent, cooperative electricity system hence coordinating energy more effectively than the traditional methods.
What are you thoughts on this intriguing innovation?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The blockchain technology offering clean energy through IEON
« on: December 04, 2021, 10:16:37 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
Re: The blockchain technology offering clean energy through IEON
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 11:41:35 AM »
It is obviously a great project. I went through the website I can see it is a community driven project and have lot of famous companies as partners and backers. I can agree IEON have a lot of potentials to be one of the best in crypto world

Offline Supremacy126

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 12:13:43 PM »
It is very rare this days to see project with real usecase, but some projects like IEON have proven theirselves by offering clean energy with blockchain technology. With the rate home are having unstable energy . IOEN have comes to the rescules by enabling homes anywhere to function together as an intelligent, cooperative electricity system.

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 12:49:52 PM »
 I agree with you, most projects token are meme or with less or no usecase now . IEON have done a great job creating numerous usecase for their token from staking to microgrid and others . Green energy is evergreen niche to invest

Offline Supremacy126

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 01:10:07 PM »
I agree with you, most projects token are meme or with less or no usecase now . IEON have done a great job creating numerous usecase for their token from staking to microgrid and others . Green energy is evergreen niche to invest

You are right, reason I checked what problems the project set to solved, the team background and experience, then check all the features inside their whitepaper. I can see IEON have what it takes to be a great one

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 01:52:43 PM »
I don't want to blame anyone here, but some things are just too obvious. I hope those in charge of this can find evidence

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 02:40:32 PM »
 energy project  project is hot niche to invest but I'm not move nor convinced by what I read here, notwithstanding I will do my own personal research from the team and whitepaper features to see whether IEON can trully delivered all this

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 02:40:32 PM »

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 04:44:19 PM »
Over the years the blockchain technology has grown and developed into our every day life and has been utilized by different sector of the economy such as the health sector, the food industry, media to mention but a few.
Now through The Internet of Energy network (IEON), the blockchain technology is utilized to produce clean, renewable and eco-friendly energy leveraging on the Holochain technology, the mission of the IEON network is to create virtual micogrid by connecting consumption, generation and storage electrical devices in multiple homes to function together as an intelligent, cooperative electricity system hence coordinating energy more effectively than the traditional methods.

IMO, I can see that the intention is good but you should put it more detailed explanation about it so that it will not become a lousy accusation, But I agree that our planet needs our help because we are currently experiencing a climatic change due to the rising temperatures and our top global scientist and researchers agree about the reason is the carbon and other greenhouse gases. and we have a timeline its 9 years so its a global effort that needs to done. not just the crypto mining industry alone.

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 07:18:48 PM »
Got to know IOEN is a community-driven network that enables connection and value exchange between any energy device, user, or market. This is amazing and big opportunity for my family to live a healthy life

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 07:31:05 PM »

In my opinion, It's awesome how IOEN is set to connect any household energy device which can be connected within the minigrid network. Together, thereby coordinate energy effectively, creating a secure, reliable, and scalable minigrid that unlocks the opportunity for more renewable energy within the local network. This is incredibly a new blockchain use for basic humanity needs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG