follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.
« on: December 09, 2023, 11:35:31 AM »
Well, regarding my title, I don't know what you guys think, but you can drop your opinion (it could be a disagreement or argument). Just drop your opinion.

First of all, I acknowledge the fact that there are different calibers of humans all over the world; some people hold great official power in different offices, companies, etc. Some people are also so extremely rich that they don't lack anything that money can buy, while others are so extremely poor that they need God to answer their prayers so that their wishes may come true. Some people are not too rich, but they are living a comfortable lifestyle with their families, and they are content with what they have and what they can afford.

Another thing is that some people are having some health challenges that they have been battling with for a long time, while others are living very healthy but have other personal challenges.

Most unhealthy people, directly or indirectly, might have been the cause of their health issues. For example, some people take different kinds of hard drugs, abuse their alcoholic intake, smoke cigarettes, abuse their daily diet (food abuse), abuse different things, and yet they are ignorant of going for medical checkups too.

Do you agree that there are some people that the doctor will advise to avoid the intake of some things, but they will hide in secret to still take those things they were warned not to?

There's a saying that "money can buy a lot of things for man's use, but at some point, money cannot buy life." If money could buy life, so many rich people (or their child) died, and money could not buy them a new, fresh life like they have lived from their childhood to old age.

There's also another saying that goes, "Make hast while it's daytime." Another says, "Whoever makes no plan, plans to fail."

Some people actually made different good plans when 2023 started, but it did not work out. That doesn't mean they must give up.

As our faces are different, that's how we all have different problems, different wishes, different plans, different expectations, different desires, different goals, and differences in majority of things if not everything.

There are some plans, goals, and desires that some of us could not archive this year, and the year is coming to an end. We have to try again next year, and as such, it is very important to make new-year resolution plans.

Thanks for reading. Drop your opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.
« on: December 09, 2023, 11:35:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 10:08:53 PM »
There are some plans, goals, and desires that some of us could not archive this year, and the year is coming to an end. We have to try again next year, and as such, it is very important to make new-year resolution plans.

I think before the year started, we all had a plan and things we planned to do before the end of the year and due to one or two circumstances, some things do happen that we can't just control and by that, I think it is safe to say that it is good to continue to focus on that no matter how the time changes. For example, you have a building project, you start from the foundation and you plan to finish it to the roofing but along the line, you have an emergency and use some part of the money to do another thing, it was at the end of the month of the year you were able to get the rest of the money, you can't abandon the roofing and go to the next stage, it has to be completed even if we enter another year.

A new year should be a motivation for everyone especially if you were able to complete all you had in the beginning of the year but a new year is just a mindset within us, but it's a regular days and nothing serious about it, it's counting 365 days over and over all the time to mark special days of our life.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 396
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 07:38:51 AM »
Most times, I like to start a new year before making resolutions because over time, I notice myself going back to things I promised to avoid. Sticking to resolutions takes grace and commitment. I already have many ideas for next year, and I've started seeing some of them work out. So, my resolutions will come when the new year arrives. Kudos ;D

Offline Youngkhngdiddy

• Activity: 175
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Topic Starter Search
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 12:00:29 PM »
The saying "he who fails to plan, plans to fail" actually has self explanatory meaning and in most cases actually is a fact. There is every certainty that we all just didn't begin the year aimlessly, waiting for things to happen before we react to them or counter them or even plan on measures to counter them. If that's the case, then there's no way we'd be able to scale through without going through deep difficulties especially in survival.
  The current economy is evident and is hitting hard, it's no one's fault that the condition has gotten to this case, but rather what's left to do is to be proactive and ensuring counter measures are in place to shield against the heavy heat of the continuously failing economy. Take a careful study of how the economy has been so far, think far ahead of how it may likely be in the coming year, draft out errors made this year, and ways to prevent a repitition too, set new goals, aims and objectives. Inasmuch as life is unpredictable and changes may occur in the plans, it's still best to go into the year with a plan so as not to stay ignorant, naive and clueless too.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 10:10:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2023, 04:28:09 PM »
I'm not the type of person who makes New Year's resolutions. I only did it once when I had lost so much money in gambling. I promised myself that I would never make the same mistake again, and I managed to keep my resolution that year until today.

Since then, I have not made any New Year's resolutions because I believe that if you want to change something in your life or become a better person, you should take action instead of just making promises to yourself.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1397
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2023, 02:47:54 AM »
When we have plans to change something within us there is no need for us to wait that year long holiday just to do it but we can do it right away slowly. I know sometimes it is hard to do it but we have to help ourselves to achieve our goal to change. We just need to give it a try and not just sit there and do nothing because it won't help us change.

Offline gandame

• Activity: 717
  • Last Active: February 21, 2024, 02:50:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2023, 03:52:45 PM »
When we have plans to change something within us there is no need for us to wait that year long holiday just to do it but we can do it right away slowly. I know sometimes it is hard to do it but we have to help ourselves to achieve our goal to change. We just need to give it a try and not just sit there and do nothing because it won't help us change.
I agree. We dont need to wait for another year to make changes and promises that we intend to keep. We can initiate these changes immediately. It is important to remember that change starts with us, not with the upcoming new year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2023, 03:52:45 PM »

Offline Cheema02

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 08:25:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Poll Voter Super active 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 08:53:06 AM »
I think Plans for New Year resolutions can be quite helpful in establishing objectives and pursuing personal development. Even though every person has unique difficultie and situations, creating a strategy to get through the upcoming year can provide you focus and inspiration. it's crucial to adjust and remain working toward those objectives and making resolutions helps people focus on what matters to tham which develops a sense of purpose and resolve.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 08:48:52 PM »
Well, to be honest, a new year resolution isn't something I consider to be that important, for I remember the many years I've written a new year resolution while the year was either coming to an end or at the very beginning of the year, and at the end of that same year, I realized that I have achieved very little to nothing that i wrote on my resolution, but rather, did move on to achieve alot of other things that are completely not on my new year resolution.

And what this have actually taught me is that, writing a new year resolution is not where it ends, for the resolution is as good as useless if the owner after writing fail to do anything or take steps to achieving the goals written on it., What I do think is best is that for us to always set goals, and work hard in making sure that we achieve those goals before the year comes to an end, this is how to succeed, and not just by writing resolutions that may end up being thrown into the trashcan even before the year runs half.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:47 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2023, 02:24:30 PM »
I did not understand what you are trying to say, but if you mean balance, meaning that life does not depend on one aspect, which is to be financially or physically happy, or to be rich, then what you are saying is correct. A person must be a part of the whole, meaning that he should be physically fit, have a minimum level of Money, from investments, has time for family, for friends. Life is not perfect, so you should not be financially profitable as much as you should be balanced.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2024, 08:44:21 AM »
~
Some people actually made different good plans when 2023 started, but it did not work out. That doesn't mean they must give up.
Making New Year resolutions and writing down how you'll achieve them is good and all but what's missing a lot of times is the discipline to follow through. This is what separates those who succeed and those who fail. It's a dominant factor in why a plan worked out or why it didn't. Have you noticed how people have the same resolution every year? Those who wish to slim down in 2023 are the same people who wish to eat a healthier diet and exercise more in 2024. Our circumstances aren't as unique as we think it is, it's just that we don't have the discipline to make our plans work.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2024, 06:48:31 PM »
It is good to make New Year resolutions, no doubt, but the ability to strive towards achieving it is a case study. Some of us think that the best time to make a change is in the new year. Change is constant, it can happen anytime.

I remember my dad's words to me "As you make your bed, so you lie on it. Make haste while the sun shines. The essence of a New Year resolution is to work on things you couldn't achieve in the previous year due to life hurdles, it can also be quite helpful in establishing objectives and pursuing personal development. Remember, he who fails to plan, plans to fail. The year has started, keep pushing.

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2024, 08:40:51 PM »

Personally, I always fail in these new year goals and resolutions.  Unless it is something very specific which is probably going to happen anyway, or a goal to read X books, make sports, etc...

Financial goals are important only if they are realistic within your possibilities.  You can't make your goal something like "bitcoin will be 100k next year"
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline defy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2024, 01:04:09 AM »
i dont know anyone who makes new year resolutions anymore and i dont know anyone who has ever stuck to their resolution once made in January 1st.

i made resolutions in the past but never qas able to stick to them, i think i am with the majority of people!

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2024, 06:27:06 PM »
It is easy to make new year resolutions but most times very hard to accomplish because we forget that we cannot control nature. If it is our bad habits that we want to put behind, then with all determination and sacrifice we can give it up. However, if it is what we intend to achieve it is to work towards that goal to see it materialize in our lives but it doesn't, no need to give up just keep trying as long as it is worth it. Sometimes, what we plan for ourselves are not what God planned for us, the direction that we go isn't the right direction.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG