follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.  (Read 3010 times)

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Re: Making a New Year resolution plan is Important.
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 03:05:05 AM »
Yes, setting a resolution plan for the new year is a good thing, but the most important thing is to commit to implementing the plan for the rest and not to be lazy or surrender to failure.

For example, last year, I made a plan to do some exercises to lose weight. At first, I adhered to the plan and started exercising every day, but after about a month had passed, I got bored and started to stop exercising little by little.

The same thing happens to people who make a plan to quit smoking, for example, and the same goes for financial plans. What is important is patience and persistence until the end.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 03:05:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 06:03:00 AM »
When we have plans to change something within us there is no need for us to wait that year long holiday just to do it but we can do it right away slowly. I know sometimes it is hard to do it but we have to help ourselves to achieve our goal to change. We just need to give it a try and not just sit there and do nothing because it won't help us change.

I truly believe in this your comment. Whosoever that wants to make a change should not wait till the next year. Change is constant. Some people can make their new year resolutions, before the first quarter of the year the have gone back to their formal life. As for me, I don't make any new year resolution.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 12:24:40 PM »
Yes resolution, I have been practicing this for years. For me it's very important because we have a direction of what goals we should achieve during that year. So what we do can be based on what we plan, so along the way we can determine which direction we will move.

Not all of my plans for the year were achieved and even more were not achieved. Lol. But it's not a big deal, because I can do it when I can, or in other words when we have the opportunity to finish it I can do it anytime, no matter if it's 5 or 10 years later.

I've felt the impact and when our resolutions are achieved it becomes a pride for me, because I feel that something that is done seriously will find its own way to be achieved.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2024, 06:39:34 PM »
Yes, I had already marked out how my 2024 will be like and I believe with God everything will work out for my good, the mistakes I made last year will never be the same, because I really suffered both in poverty and people, this year, I will not be broke and I have determined to work towards success.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2024, 10:38:34 PM »
While I agree with what you have said, I also want to say that making a plan or resolution at all time when it's necessary, is very important. For example, if someone, an employee receive his salary for the month of January and spends all the money recklessly in just 1 week, the person need to make a new resolution or plan for the month of February, so that if he receives salary for February month, he would not have to be reckless again in his spending pattern.

OP, I hope you understand that resolution should not just be made yearly but it should be made frequently when an individual noticed that there is something that is improper in their lifestyle which they know that if it is not handled, will cause a problem for them.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline Promocodeudo

• Activity: 156
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:45:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2024, 09:39:30 AM »
Yes, setting a resolution plan for the new year is a good thing, but the most important thing is to commit to implementing the plan for the rest and not to be lazy or surrender to failure.

For example, last year, I made a plan to do some exercises to lose weight. At first, I adhered to the plan and started exercising every day, but after about a month had passed, I got bored and started to stop exercising little by little.

The same thing happens to people who make a plan to quit smoking, for example, and the same goes for financial plans. What is important is patience and persistence until the end.

Most time people found themselves in this situation because of either lack of concentration or their inability to stick to the initial plan, it normal, that's human character, before you set any resolution, you should have a good strategy to accomplish, note resolution can be very tasking and it needs discipline to keep it going, I have a cousin brother whose yearly resolution is always stopping smoking but it doesn't work for him because he doesn't have a good strategy on how to quit, many people fall this victim even in financial aspect, if you want to go a little bit further in your finances, you have cut your expenses and do more savings and investment that's the only way to achieve it, in conclusion before you make any resolution, you should lay out plans on how to progressively achieve your aim.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG