follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 8064 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2024, 03:02:53 PM »

Actually, I agree with this in some respects. If you are a busy person and have saved a significant amount of money, and you wish to grow this, long-term investment is a best option for you. You can definitely make a profit without doing anything. I discovered that the more time you keep Bitcoin, the more profit you will make, especially if you know exactly where the bottom is.
I agree with your opinion, the longer we keep Bitcoin, the more profit we will get, but we have to use funds that are truly free. but we can also trade in crypto, if we have trading skills

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2024, 03:02:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2024, 04:15:41 PM »

Actually, I agree with this in some respects. If you are a busy person and have saved a significant amount of money, and you wish to grow this, long-term investment is a best option for you. You can definitely make a profit without doing anything. I discovered that the more time you keep Bitcoin, the more profit you will make, especially if you know exactly where the bottom is.
I agree with your opinion, the longer we keep Bitcoin, the more profit we will get, but we have to use funds that are truly free. but we can also trade in crypto, if we have trading skills
Free money, or in other words, money that we won't use for anything, is a point that we must really pay attention to when we want to invest. Because by using free money we will be much more confident in holding it because there is no pressure that can make us have to withdraw our investment.

This is a basic thing that every investor must know, because otherwise something profitable may turn into something we don't want to experience. We have to really pay attention to that.

Offline koang

• Activity: 611
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2024, 04:44:25 PM »
Free money, or in other words, money that we won't use for anything, is a point that we must really pay attention to when we want to invest. Because by using free money we will be much more confident in holding it because there is no pressure that can make us have to withdraw our investment.

This is a basic thing that every investor must know, because otherwise something profitable may turn into something we don't want to experience. We have to really pay attention to that.

Yep. And there's no need to start with a large amount, it can also be done gradually.
Start from the smallest scale but continue to increase as time goes by.
Investing in Bitcoin will make our money grow and avoid inflation because the main goal of investment is to make a profit.
So that we do not have to depend on just one main source of income.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 729
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2024, 05:35:40 PM »

If you have skills in trading and you can manage to make profit weekly then it would be better if you focus on it. You can really make more profit in trading because you can use leverage, meaning even in a small increase of a price you can gain big. But trading can't be easy, it takes time, you have to develop a good mindset and learn how to manage your emotion in the time of execution because it really matters.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Last Active: Today at 06:30:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2024, 09:00:05 PM »

Protect Bitcoin for extensive time is full of satisfiction but in current situation there is certain dip in which we will buy more Bitcoin and when halving come about then we have to immediately sell our Bitcoin because if once whales starts to sell their Bitcoin then higher price will not exist longer.

Trading as you have said is also profitable but is not for everyone as active mind and mind full of knowledge is compulsory to take benefit from it. I think in case of Bitcoin investment is more profitable than trading while in case of alt coin we can immediately take profit after a single pump as there is a rapid alteration in the price of altcoins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2024, 06:21:54 AM »

If you have skills in trading and you can manage to make profit weekly then it would be better if you focus on it. You can really make more profit in trading because you can use leverage, meaning even in a small increase of a price you can gain big. But trading can't be easy, it takes time, you have to develop a good mindset and learn how to manage your emotion in the time of execution because it really matters.

Having trading skills is not easy, it requires experience and knowledge. Because we have to be able to read charts, analyze the market and make accurate predictions. If you can do daily trading, you will get daily profits, if your trading is successful

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 729
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2024, 08:13:27 AM »

Having trading skills is not easy, it requires experience and knowledge. Because we have to be able to read charts, analyze the market and make accurate predictions. If you can do daily trading, you will get daily profits, if your trading is successful
Yeah, it really takes a lot of time to develop a trading skills by your own. That's why it's good to join mentorship program, and backtest what you've learned from them to determine if it's really working or not. And if you can see that the strategy is not so effective you can enhanced it, atleast you don't need to spend a lot of time and wasting money from loses if you only rely on self learning.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2024, 08:13:27 AM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2024, 05:21:18 PM »

Yep. And there's no need to start with a large amount, it can also be done gradually.
Start from the smallest scale but continue to increase as time goes by.
Investing in Bitcoin will make our money grow and avoid inflation because the main goal of investment is to make a profit.
So that we do not have to depend on just one main source of income.
Of course, we are not required to start with a lot of money, because with the little money we have, we can still invest in bitcoin. We can buy it in stages when we have the money ready.

And not only in terms of nominal money, but also in terms of time, we are not bound by time when we have to buy, we can buy at any time and we can also sell at any time. This is what makes me very happy with this investment because I am free to do whatever I want as long as I can.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2024, 09:08:39 PM »

And not only in terms of nominal money, but also in terms of time, we are not bound by time when we have to buy, we can buy at any time and we can also sell at any time. This is what makes me very happy with this investment because I am free to do whatever I want as long as I can.

Yep. Investing in crypto assets is relatively easier compared to the conventional investment process.
Even though crypto assets fluctuate more than other investments, the increasing trust in crypto assets at this time increases the value of crypto assets and becomes valuable.
Apart from that, when we participate in investing in crypto assets, we indirectly support blockchain technology.

Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto...

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2024, 10:54:04 AM »

Yep. Investing in crypto assets is relatively easier compared to the conventional investment process.
Even though crypto assets fluctuate more than other investments, the increasing trust in crypto assets at this time increases the value of crypto assets and becomes valuable.
Apart from that, when we participate in investing in crypto assets, we indirectly support blockchain technology.

As long as Bitcoin can still circulate and the harder it is to get bitcoin, the more expensive the price of bitcoin will be. The profits obtained by holding bitcoin for years will provide a lot of profit in the future. Blockchain's technology is very useful for future payments which will be mostly blockchain-based.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2024, 01:57:29 PM »

and that convenience is one of the factors that makes us interested in investing in it. Compared to conventional investment which is quite complicated, especially when we are in a pinch, the process will take time unlike in crypto.

We definitely want the convenience that we have, especially when we want to withdraw profits and bitcoin provides all the convenience that we want and that is the additional benefit that we get from investing in bitcoin.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1142
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2024, 02:07:29 PM »

Nothing in this life that requires money is ever easy, you need time and dedication as well to fully understand trading but when you master every secret of trading, you will enjoy it in the long run because you will see as a gift when you start to make this money. The only problem is that daily trading will required much of your time which might be hard for some people.

Another advantage of trading is that if you are good enough and very week equipped with understanding of trading, you can also make money teaching people but ofcourse you have to have an evidence to show to convince people that you are good in it.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2024, 07:25:01 PM »
As long as Bitcoin can still circulate and the harder it is to get bitcoin, the more expensive the price of bitcoin will be. The profits obtained by holding bitcoin for years will provide a lot of profit in the future. Blockchain's technology is very useful for future payments which will be mostly blockchain-based.

Bitcoin is much easier these days, we will get big profits if we hold Bitcoin in the long term
and the gains are well-deserved.
But Hodl is a word that is easy to say but difficult to practice.
And it is not easier to produce battle-hardened HODL’ers
Need some serious Bitcoin conviction to weather its turbulence...
Only people with golden hands can handle that.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2024, 05:10:20 AM »

Bitcoin is much easier these days, we will get big profits if we hold Bitcoin in the long term
The whole secret can be found in the hodl, there is no other way, I am a person who uses bitcoin, although sometimes my economic situation becomes strong and unfortunately I have had to resort to other things except spending some bitcoin, it is a shame I think that many have gone through Similar situations, this topic makes one say things as they are, I think that here we are among experts and each one gives their super valuable point of view, and this can give us a lot of teaching, that's why the only thing is that What can motivate us is the high value that bitcoin can give us in the future, and I am talking about the near future, in a few months, even in 2025 , because in 2025 perhaps a good ATH will come and that is what many are betting on For me it is one of the best options you have to win, that's why I recommend holding on to the bet as much as necessary.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2024, 07:19:11 AM »

If you have cold money that you don't need in the near future, I think you will have the ability to hold it long term. If we hold short and medium terms, we only need maybe a year or two. but in the long term, we need a long time, and the profits will also be greater

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG