follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which ship brought you to crypto world?  (Read 3576 times)

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 05:37:27 PM »
I would be a hypocrite if I did not say that money is the reason why I got myself into cryptocurrency.

Like others here, a ship called "Faucet 6969" has brought me into the crypto world. I guess it's good that I didn't focus on that one too much and focused on learning.
The crypto market is attractive because it has potential and can create great profits for investors, or in other words: most people come to the market to find money, everything you do is reasonable and normal. Faucet has been very famous, many people spend a lot of time to accumulate BTC and DOGE, I don't know anyone who has become rich from Faucet but at least they come to the market and continue to learn about blockchain/ crypto.

It was Early January of 2016 when I first discovered Cryptocurrency . I was a Blogger and searching other ways to earn some extra money. so I got into PTC sites (Paid To click) from there I discovered about BTC faucets, earn small amount of BTC for viewing ads, solving captcha etc..
As a blogger and website builder, claiming BTC from faucet was not enough for me. so I decided to build my own faucet. and within 2, 3 days I've learned everything I needed and launched my own Bitcoin faucet. I wasn't aware of Bitcointalk until then. but then to promote my faucet. I got into bitcointalk and from there started my bigger crypto journey.
I found out about signature campaigns and got to know how well they were paying the users. so I shut down my faucet and started joining signature campaigns. soon after that I Started working as a bounty manager, then community management.
and since then. i never looked back.

So I was brought to Crypto World by Bitcoin Faucets Ship
Surprisingly, you even create your own Faucet and participate in many roles in this crypto market. Long journey creates masters, hope you will share many experiences with forum members, at least how to create BTC Faucet  8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 05:37:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 07:41:16 PM »
If you already knew cryptocurrency in 2017, you should be rich now because, from the experience you mentioned in 2017–2018, there were lots of successful ICOs or IEOs that made a lot of profit, including when you contributed to the airdrop or campaign held in the section bounty campaign. At that time, the price of Bitcoin was still cheap and not as expensive as this.
In fact, what you said is true: at that time, there were many people who benefited from the bounty results because the bounty had grown significantly and the payments made were also very decent and could even be extraordinary.
But before COVID, everything finally returned to what it is now, where the payments It is increasingly unclear if, at that time, those who could save by investing in altcoins might be helped.
but for those who still relied on bounties, the funds they had would be eroded for use.
Since 2019 until now, there has been no significant change in the bounty, and there cannot be any more surprises like 2017-2018, although we are not discouraged.
The world of crypto has indeed experienced many changes over the past few years, and phenomena such as the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) boom and bounty campaigns at that time have created great opportunities for many individuals to make a profit. However, as you mentioned, several factors, including market changes and the impact of COVID-19, have brought about changing dynamics in the crypto ecosystem.

Not all Bounty Hunters experience a decrease in income because for some time I have seen many colleagues building businesses from the money left over from the Bounty Campaign, so they still have money coming in every day from the results of the business they build, even though the business they build is not too big. But at least if you make an effort to start small, it will usually become big and provide a lot of profit.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 08:32:43 PM »
Mine has always been the same story, someone offered to pay me in crypto and no other option was given, so I had to either decline the job or accept crypto. I said "what the hell, whats the worst that could happen" and accepted it, and I got paid in bitcoin, over a decade ago. Obviously, the fool that I am, I did not keep any of the money, and I am in huge debt right now and poor. You will not meet with too many very poor people who has been in the bitcoin world for over 10 years, I am one of the few ones. Lucky me, yeeeeaaaaa. All jokes aside, ever since that day, I have been involved with crypto one way or another.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 10:17:00 PM »
Mine has always been the same story, someone offered to pay me in crypto and no other option was given, so I had to either decline the job or accept crypto. I said "what the hell, whats the worst that could happen" and accepted it, and I got paid in bitcoin, over a decade ago. Obviously, the fool that I am, I did not keep any of the money, and I am in huge debt right now and poor. You will not meet with too many very poor people who has been in the bitcoin world for over 10 years, I am one of the few ones. Lucky me, yeeeeaaaaa. All jokes aside, ever since that day, I have been involved with crypto one way or another.

I am not poor but I easily could have made 10x what I have made since 2012 in the game of crypto.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2067
  • Last Active: Today at 01:10:55 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2024, 06:53:31 AM »
If you already knew cryptocurrency in 2017, you should be rich now because, from the experience you mentioned in 2017–2018, there were lots of successful ICOs or IEOs that made a lot of profit, including when you contributed to the airdrop or campaign held in the section bounty campaign. At that time, the price of Bitcoin was still cheap and not as expensive as this.
In fact, what you said is true: at that time, there were many people who benefited from the bounty results because the bounty had grown significantly and the payments made were also very decent and could even be extraordinary.
But before COVID, everything finally returned to what it is now, where the payments It is increasingly unclear if, at that time, those who could save by investing in altcoins might be helped.
but for those who still relied on bounties, the funds they had would be eroded for use.
Since 2019 until now, there has been no significant change in the bounty, and there cannot be any more surprises like 2017-2018, although we are not discouraged.
The world of crypto has indeed experienced many changes over the past few years, and phenomena such as the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) boom and bounty campaigns at that time have created great opportunities for many individuals to make a profit. However, as you mentioned, several factors, including market changes and the impact of COVID-19, have brought about changing dynamics in the crypto ecosystem.

Not all Bounty Hunters experience a decrease in income because for some time I have seen many colleagues building businesses from the money left over from the Bounty Campaign, so they still have money coming in every day from the results of the business they build, even though the business they build is not too big. But at least if you make an effort to start small, it will usually become big and provide a lot of profit.
Drastic changes are unavoidable, and the prolonged influence of COVID has brought the economy into decline. The same goes for crypto, where usually ICO campaigns, which at that time could provide opportunities for individuals to make a profit, are no longer heard of.
It's true what you say, that there are bounty hunters who are able to manage the funds they get for investment and other businesses, so maybe they can still exist now to support the necessities of what they do.
but quite a few who are also used to relying on bounties end up seeing that bounties are not what they used to be and end up getting worse along with the situation.
Blessed are the bounty hunters who can manage the results obtained up to now, and that is an extraordinary thing.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:59 PM »

I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.

What ignited my interest, because I see many friends was successful in crypto currency.
As trader or holder.
I also gained many profits from crypto investment.
It will another income for me.
So, I'm really enjoying to invest and do trading in crypto.

Yeah we should have other businesses beside invest in crypto or participate in bounty campaign.
But I think bounty campaign isn't  as worth as at the past 2015-2018.
Because I see many bounty projects were failed.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 12:45:12 PM »
Some of us may have come by chance, and others were told by their friends and relatives, but the first thing everyone will realize is the ease of creating a wallet (account) and transferring money within 10 minutes, as I am used to my brother sending us money and it appearing after 4 hours, and sometimes we have to wait for the next day.

Whoever does not have a successor regarding money and investment will begin to ask why the value of my currencies decreased, why did they increase, and what makes them increase and decrease, and your journey begins in learning trading, ICO, IEO, airdrop.

Then the story of forks, NFTs, DeFi, and AI coins emerged, each stage with different user experiences.
What keeps most of us here are profits, but they are not the only reason to continue investing.

-   As for me, I was just really curious as to what this bitcoin or cryptocurrency was. Then a friend of mine did it; I didn't know that he belonged here in the field of the crypto industry. The only thing he told me is that if I want to know about Bitcoin, I should create an account on BitcoinTalk, and what I will never forget is that there is a high possibility that I can get more profit here than as an employee.

At first, I was still doubtful, but maybe after a few weeks I got curious because it was said that I could make money, so I got interested, when I first landed on the other platform, I still had a hard time understanding it because I didn't know anything about it, but when I went deeper into it, I understood little by little with each passing year as I studied it that it has a good future, so until now I am still studying it and I have not made a wrong decision.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 12:45:12 PM »

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:23 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2024, 08:38:02 PM »
What ignited my interest, because I see many friends was successful in crypto currency.
As trader or holder.
~
Yeah we should have other businesses beside invest in crypto or participate in bounty campaign.
But I think bounty campaign isn't  as worth as at the past 2015-2018.
Because I see many bounty projects were failed.
It is quite common for us to enter the crypto market when we see the success and profits of our friends, curiosity and relationships lead us to this market. It would be advantageous if friends could guide us in the right direction from the beginning, we would save a lot of time, effort and money to invest!

Bounty campaigns continue to become an additional income channel for hunters, there are always many good projects and good bounties. What makes me uncomfortable at the moment is that many projects have been successful but do not pay bounty to hunters, they use many excuses to appropriate tens of thousands of USD worth of tokens from the bounty campaign budget.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 09:41:55 PM »

As trader or holder.

You are lucky man, that you had friends who had crypto knowledge and was able to teach you. If I had invested into bitcoin when I first had about it, I definitely would have made much profit because i would have bought bitcoin below $10k but back then, I was very sceptical and scared about bitcoin, if only I had friends that were able to properly educate me and adviced me to invest, I would have been early to bitcoin.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:39:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 09:57:47 PM »

I am not poor but I easily could have made 10x what I have made since 2012 in the game of crypto.
Atleast you have decided to get back on track and that's the main point to this, to be honest I think they are quite a lot of people who actually made same error and that's because no one actually knew how things were going to turn up but we all got a second opportunity although mine was a little bit different as I thought wrongly of Bitcoin in particular and missed out on the 2020/21 bull run that made the new ATH.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2024, 09:40:30 PM »

As trader or holder.

You are lucky man, that you had friends who had crypto knowledge and was able to teach you. If I had invested into bitcoin when I first had about it, I definitely would have made much profit because i would have bought bitcoin below $10k but back then, I was very sceptical and scared about bitcoin, if only I had friends that were able to properly educate me and adviced me to invest, I would have been early to bitcoin.

Guys, I knew about Bitcoin when it was $100, it's not a joke, I swear. But then I didn’t take it or blockchain technology seriously at all. A friend who always did strange things told me about this, and at that moment I thought - another strange nonsense. A friend said that I had to buy myself at least one bitcoin, but then I had no money at all. I don't experience FOMO, but just such fun memories.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2024, 11:58:07 PM »
Guys, I knew about Bitcoin when it was $100, it's not a joke, I swear. But then I didn’t take it or blockchain technology seriously at all. A friend who always did strange things told me about this, and at that moment I thought - another strange nonsense. A friend said that I had to buy myself at least one bitcoin, but then I had no money at all. I don't experience FOMO, but just such fun memories.
Memories are both pleasant and regretful for not buying Bitcoin at $100.
In the past $100 might still look great to you or even myself, because I didn't buy it when Bitcoin was under $100.

It's not easy to be sure and have to be interested in coins that aren't even known to many and not even enough are using them.
But in the end, it gives a tremendous advantage.

The lesson for all of us is that at least we should buy some of it and assume the money will be gone forever.
But is it too late now?
Of course not, Bitcoin is still below the last ATH price and the next ATH target is $100k.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2024, 06:34:19 AM »
Memories are both pleasant and regretful for not buying Bitcoin at $100.
In the past $100 might still look great to you or even myself, because I didn't buy it when Bitcoin was under $100.

It's not easy to be sure and have to be interested in coins that aren't even known to many and not even enough are using them.
But in the end, it gives a tremendous advantage.

The lesson for all of us is that at least we should buy some of it and assume the money will be gone forever.
But is it too late now?
Of course not, Bitcoin is still below the last ATH price and the next ATH target is $100k.

Now I understand that it was necessary to buy bitcoin for at least ten dollars, because this is the amount that everyone can find. But as I wrote above now, at that moment I did not believe at all that the world could accept crypto currency at least for a small part, and I think I cannot be blamed for this, because there were no serious analogues before bitcoin.

I'm agree about 100k.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2024, 02:38:44 PM »

What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain?
What ignited my interest in crypto is our hardship in life, debt and dream to achieve financial freedom. My initial expectations about my journey and crypto itself is high like I can only achieve financial stability with it and it will give me opportunities more than what I previously do with my day job and other things associated with it. It makes me realize the importance of patience, decision making, critical thinking, the ability to analyse and other things that we need to have in this crypto journey.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2024, 08:16:57 PM »
Now I understand that it was necessary to buy bitcoin for at least ten dollars, because this is the amount that everyone can find. But as I wrote above now, at that moment I did not believe at all that the world could accept crypto currency at least for a small part, and I think I cannot be blamed for this, because there were no serious analogues before bitcoin.

I'm agree about 100k.
There's nothing to blame, it's a journey that will make you remember that you had opportunities in the past, but you didn't make good use of them.

Bitcoin when it was initially launched was not worth anything and was just like a toy coin in general, but seeing how extraordinary developments are today, then we also need to see how the purpose of a new platform like bitcoin is made.
It will make us learn well.

$100k++ GO GO GO GO

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG