follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: *FOOD FOR A THOUGHT 🤔* *Someone documented this, please read it to the very end  (Read 164 times)

Offline B-richie

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 04:07:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
*The story of Ice Network: lessons for all*
Greetings everyone!
I have keenly followed peoples reactions since Ice Network launched yesterday with 0.01. No doubt expectations were dashed and a lot of people were thoroughly disappointed.

I have been in this space for sometime and I have garnered some reasonable experience no doubt. It reminded me of the huge expectations people placed on Core before it launched last year February. Speculations were rife and feverish that Core was going to launch at 6500 Dollars and above. The 6 Dollars it came out with utterly disappointed a lot of people.

In all these what do we need to learn? Crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme but it can make you rich ultimately. In fact Crypto can pull you out of generational poverty if you are patient and methodical.

First of all, you will need to understand the dynamics of Crypto business. Nobody will give you thousands of Dollars just because you mined a coin for one or two years. It doesn't happen.

When you mine, you are helping to create an awareness for the project and in return the owners of the project will give you some coins as a reward. To prevent dumping, they will give you a fraction of what you mined and lock up the rest and be releasing it to you piecemeal on monthly basis. This is a control mechanism to prevent dumping.

Now the profit you make from the project depends on how you position yourself on the project and how successful the project becomes in the long run. Keying into the project entails buying and holding the coins for long if you can.

A colleague here where I work at the University of Abuja told me that in 2009, her friend offered to sell Bitcoin to her at 500 Naira per 1. She rejected the offer. You can imagine how rich she would have been by now if she bought 5 or 6 Bitcoins or more then.

But we should also learn from the history of Bitcoin. Though launched in 2009 as the first Crypto currency, it struggled for some years before it got to 1 USDT and above. The basis of Crypto wealth is buying and holding.

I am aware that because of the cancerous economic strangulation we are going through in the country, it is difficult to hold coins for long but just try. It is for your greater good.

Ice is a coin for the future. It will certainly struggle in the next few months and perhaps years but it will hit gold one day. It is just like Omega Coin that a lot of people are despising today. I see them as coins that will shake the Crypto space. Try and buy and hold coins. Finally try to enlarge your Crypto portfolio. It pays in the long run.

*ADMIN*

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1671
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
A colleague here where I work at the University of Abuja told me that in 2009, her friend offered to sell Bitcoin to her at 500 Naira per 1. She rejected the offer. You can imagine how rich she would have been by now if she bought 5 or 6 Bitcoins or more then.
This is a logical fallacy that scammers always use, which is showing the price of Bitcoin in the year 2009 and how a small investment can generate a revolution, and then telling people that there is a currency like Ice that will be like Bitcoin. It is like telling others that there is a guaranteed investment opportunity, and this is fraud.

In 2009, no one was buying Bitcoin because its value would reach $100,000.

If all Ice Network has to offer is this argument, they are scammers.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
I have been in this space for sometime and I have garnered some reasonable experience no doubt. It reminded me of the huge expectations people placed on Core before it launched last year February. Speculations were rife and feverish that Core was going to launch at 6500 Dollars and above. The 6 Dollars it came out with utterly disappointed a lot of people.

For those that have been in the crypto space for a long time before the launch of Core or even those that have been in the space before the last bull run can ascertain that core was not going to launch with that price speculated for it. Do you even know to launch a coin to be worth $6500; you should know from there that he coin is full of fake project coordinators and it won’t last in the market. The coin never exceeded $6.14 as its all-time high and is currently at a price of $0.49. The future of the coin is still uncertain after going down this low even before the bull run.

Ice is a coin for the future. It will certainly struggle in the next few months and perhaps years but it will hit gold one day. It is just like Omega Coin that a lot of people are despising today. I see them as coins that will shake the Crypto space. Try and buy and hold coins. Finally try to enlarge your Crypto portfolio. It pays in the long run.

You are given so much hope on another coin that you can’t tell how it’s future is going to be. For those that invest mostly in altcoins does that in order for at least few of them to move to the moon and make a lot of profit from it. Proper research sometimes will tell you how a coin will perform but still not a guarantee that you’ll make good amount of money from it. Those that invested in ice or want to hold ice will be at their own expense, nothing is guaranteed here. Do your own research and invest what you can afford to lose while hoping they all turn out to be good investments.

Offline Shadubd

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: February 07, 2024, 09:56:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    100 Posts Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
Join the crypto movement with TonTogether and witness the innovation of their No-Loss Prize Saving Protocol on TON Blockchain. Your journey is now hassle-free, with enticing prizes and full transparency. Don't miss out on claiming your portion of the 300k TOT tokens airdrop

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG