follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 7749 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2024, 09:52:51 PM »
You can speculate a lot about this, for me Bitcoin has a pattern by which it always rises in price, it has now been fulfilled and it is because every 4 years its price increases it is clear that things with the btioni are quite valuable, it is something that makes it unique, therefore I would say that since in 2021 we had a very good rebound when it almost reached its ATH of almost $70k, well, things can be very good, if it is Every 4 years I would be sure that it is very possible that by 2025 it will have a good ATH , but this year in 2024 it is unlikely that it will have a good ATH because things with the price have looked good, for example the approval of the ETFs, which in fact in 3 months is porbale that a good price appears.

For us, the fact that the price can make a good change is after the Bitcoin Halving , because that was the case last time, after the Halving it became clear that the price went up , so it can be said that there are many possibilities that these movements will occur by the End of 2024.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2024, 09:52:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2024, 10:03:11 PM »
Usually Bitcoin will experience a bullrun after several months of the Bitcoin halving. Yes, it cannot be denied that Bitcoin halving is one of the triggers that usually influences Bitcoin bullruns which are followed by Altcoin Seasons. Well, right now we are definitely expecting all of that. And in time, we will find Bitcoin experiencing or surpassing last season's ATH.

If you look at the bearish and bullish era cycles, it should be true that in 2025 there will be another bullish era. Let's hope this doesn't change too drastically with the previous cycle.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 10:08:19 PM »
It still makes sense for ATh bitcoin in 2025 but we never know what quarter it will happen? Some experts say maybe after the halving wait 1 year then it will most likely happen but my prediction with $100,000 is quite realistic even more above it such as $150,000.

After the approval of the bitcoin ETF fell due to many issues including Garyscale selling large amounts of BTC this added panic among investors where the price would be a correction, but it can still survive and is now at $42,000 again meaning bitcoin is recovering a little.

It is possible that $120,000 will be passed.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 11:33:50 PM »
It still makes sense for ATh bitcoin in 2025 but we never know what quarter it will happen? Some experts say maybe after the halving wait 1 year then it will most likely happen but my prediction with $100,000 is quite realistic even more above it such as $150,000.

After the approval of the bitcoin ETF fell due to many issues including Garyscale selling large amounts of BTC this added panic among investors where the price would be a correction, but it can still survive and is now at $42,000 again meaning bitcoin is recovering a little.

agree with you mate, I think $ 120K will be passed at  bullish season.
By seeing the progress and many predictions that said bitcoin will touch more $ 100K at bullish season, believe it..
It will come true.
Bitcoin will touch new ATH and maybe new record, more before.
So, if bitcoin price drop, It's good time to buy.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2024, 11:52:10 PM »
Bitcoin will touch what price at ATH 2025.
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 
By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.

It is very difficult to estimate the exact price by analyzing the market. We know new Bitcoin ATH will be created months after the Bitcoin halving. Meanwhile, after the news of the approval of the Bitcoin ETF and the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, the Bitcoin market rose slightly, but since then the market has slowly turned very bloody.  However, even if the Bitcoin market is growing a bit now, I cannot accurately predict how much Bitcoin will be in 2025. Searching CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko Chart will not give you accurate results. But after Bitcoin halving, some market experts have analyzed to see the new ATH Bitcoin will stand at $100,000. But we are looking at the future of Bitcoin based on the predictions of those influential market analysts.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2024, 06:03:07 AM »
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 

Bitcoin momentum in 2023 and 2024 is not surprising, if you look at past Bitcoin prices you will surely see signs of Bitcoin price decline before every Bitcoin halving. This is proven by the Bitcoin Halving chart, as many experts and experienced people suggest that the price of Bitcoin is likely to reach at least $120,000 this year.

By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
What happened ??

The current low price of Bitcoin is a great opportunity for investors to invest in Bitcoin. The lowest price they estimate is $100000 and I think $150000 is likely. Bitcoin Blocks are coming down and this is the right way for Bitcoin and many investors are investing in Bitcoin. Since 2021 Bitcoin price touched up to $69k, so now the current price is at $41k. That is enough investment opportunity to invest and there is a high probability that the price of bitcoin will definitely be close to 200 000 dollars.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 07:17:35 AM »
What happened ??

You should have put Poll in this post but what we can see is a sure 100k that we will be breaking in 2025(at assuming that 2024 will never have that for us) but for now as our year stays this level I think we are  free to break 50k but not seeing any motive to hit 69k and above.

Bitcoin momentum in 2023 and 2024 is not surprising, if you look at past Bitcoin prices you will surely see signs of Bitcoin price decline before every Bitcoin halving. This is proven by the Bitcoin Halving chart, as many experts and experienced people suggest that the price of Bitcoin is likely to reach at least $120,000 this year.

What happened ??

The current low price of Bitcoin is a great opportunity for investors to invest in Bitcoin. The lowest price they estimate is $100000 and I think $150000 is likely. Bitcoin Blocks are coming down and this is the right way for Bitcoin and many investors are investing in Bitcoin. Since 2021 Bitcoin price touched up to $69k, so now the current price is at $41k. That is enough investment opportunity to invest and there is a high probability that the price of bitcoin will definitely be close to 200 000 dollars.

remember that we  have no Spot ETF approval those mentioned years of halving but now that we are in this due maybe there are separate situation to expect.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 07:17:35 AM »

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 924
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 07:35:53 AM »

Bitcoin price prediction is a challenge, and many factors can influence future price movements. Fundamental analysis, market sentiment, institutional adoption, technological developments, and macroeconomic factors can all contribute to price dynamics. It is important to remember that the crypto market is highly volatile, and Bitcoin prices can experience significant fluctuations in short periods of time.

While analysis and predictions can provide useful insights, there remains a high level of uncertainty. The approval of a Bitcoin ETF, rising adoption by institutions, and positive developments in the crypto ecosystem could be positive price drivers. However, regulatory risks, changes in market sentiment and unexpected events must also be taken into account.

Understand that investing in crypto involves risks and may provide varying returns. Maintaining a balanced portfolio, having a risk management plan, and staying alert to market developments are important principles in dealing with volatility in the crypto world.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2024, 08:11:26 AM »
Bitcoin will reach the price of $150,000 to as high as $200,000 by the middle of 2025. In 2033, we will see Bitcoin's price reaching a million.
I didn't just picked a price, and posted it here. I watched this video on YouTube. Watch for yourself. A bit complicated, but if you will understand, you will be amazed on how these experts make a prediction as precise as they can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX8LPbMGyl4

I'm not promoting the influencer, but I'm thinking that the price of $150,000 is reasonable. The peak price of Bitcoin in 2017 was near $20,000. In 2021, it was near $70,000. That's more than 3x it's price during the last bull run, so we can say that the price of Bitcoin can double it's price from it's last bull run of $70,000. Kind of skeptical, but it's possible.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2024, 12:33:38 PM »
Usually Bitcoin will experience a bullrun after several months of the Bitcoin halving. Yes, it cannot be denied that Bitcoin halving is one of the triggers that usually influences Bitcoin bullruns which are followed by Altcoin Seasons. Well, right now we are definitely expecting all of that. And in time, we will find Bitcoin experiencing or surpassing last season's ATH.

If you look at the bearish and bullish era cycles, it should be true that in 2025 there will be another bullish era. Let's hope this doesn't change too drastically with the previous cycle.

Hmm, well there are some factors that can make a 180-degree turn in any scenario and one of them is the upcoming presidential election as we know now Bitcoin has a legal face in the US and it can be influenced by the change in the leadership and as far as know things are not looking good. On the adoption scale, it might disturb Bitcoin but it definitely remains bullish for me as Bitcoin is not gonna suffer the first time we've tested the reliability many times before.

Bull wont be a smooth ride haha as expected for many ones, still my optimistic target will get their hits, hehe let's see.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 12:46:12 PM »
I think Bitcoins next ATH will be 2025 ranging from $50k to $80k. Higher than those prices could be possible as well but I'm sticking into my guess as it looks promising to me. For me it is too early to speculate because I know that there will be a lot of things that will happen this year in this industry so as year 2025.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2024, 12:51:42 PM »

I think Bitcoins next ATH will be 2025 ranging from $50k to $80k. Higher than those prices could be possible as well but I'm sticking into my guess as it looks promising to me. For me it is too early to speculate because I know that there will be a lot of things that will happen this year in this industry so as year 2025.

Expecting a price that is not too high is something wise. 
The numbers you mentioned are reasonable and easy to achieve.  So if Bitcoin fails to exceed the previous ATH, we won't be disappointed. 
Although some people say bitcoin will touch more than $100K.
But better to set the target in below $ 100K
I personally predicted bitcoin will touch more $ 100K, but maybe I will sell at $ 90K.

Online yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: Today at 06:48:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2024, 12:55:31 PM »
We will likely ride the 40k all the way til November and bitcoin will pop up to 65k IMO. Just before Christmas and before the Presidential election in the USA. I don't think we see 100k for a few more years, but i'll be happy to be wrong about that.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2024, 01:35:06 PM »
Yes, like you and a few others, I also believe that next ATH can take place in 2025's October to December. I'm expecting that Bitcoin may reach $90k to $120k during the next ATH but some people think that it might reach or cross $170k during the peak of the bull run.
what are the factors of your predictions? how can you say bitcoin can reach to all time high exactly at October 2025? i don't think that it is really possible to predict Bitcoin's ATH. we can only make speculations.
Everyone has different speculations. but Bitcoin's all time high depends on so many things.
in my opinion, Bitcoin's all-time high won't come that soon unless there are some mass adoptions.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2024, 01:59:47 PM »
We can only speculate and can never be sure about it, this is because it is hard to predict the price movement of bitcoin. However, it has shown from the past record that bitcoin price movement repeats history, and for that reason I have expecting bitcoin price to be from $100000 and above, but the actual time of the bull run when the price with hit a new ATH is what I cannot say, but it will be in 2025. I think the price of bitcoin has begin to bounce back because I saw the price move to $42k+, before it dropped to $41k. We should always prepare for the downity and upity of bitcoin. Fill up your bags, and enjoy the price while it last.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG