follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Benefits of Holding Bitcoin Long Term  (Read 1630 times)

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
Re: Benefits of Holding Bitcoin Long Term
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2024, 12:03:48 AM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts. If you are looking at the Halving in 2020, you will definitely get an idea of ​​the Bitcoin market. Before the 2020 halving, Bitcoin was worth $17,000. But the year after bitcoin halving. in 2021, the price of bitcoin touched 69k dollars.This time all the people who are expert about Bitcoin estimate that after the Bitcoin halving in 2024, the price of Bitcoin is very likely to reach 150k dollars. So you can get maximum price of Bitcoin in just one to two year holding, so you should invest in Bitcoin fast. In the long term, the holding is likely to get two to three times the benefit.

If more amount can be invested in Bitcoin then definitely more benefits can be achieved. But we have to invest for a long time because buy low, sell high. Maybe one to two years in the wallet will increase the size of the benefit, many have invested for 10 to 15 years. If you have to invest then you should definitely invest for long term, long term investment is less risky.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2024, 12:03:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1544
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2024, 12:11:16 AM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts. If you are looking at the Halving in 2020, you will definitely get an idea of ​​the Bitcoin market. Before the 2020 halving, Bitcoin was worth $17,000. But the year after bitcoin halving. in 2021, the price of bitcoin touched 69k dollars.This time all the people who are expert about Bitcoin estimate that after the Bitcoin halving in 2024, the price of Bitcoin is very likely to reach 150k dollars. So you can get maximum price of Bitcoin in just one to two year holding, so you should invest in Bitcoin fast. In the long term, the holding is likely to get two to three times the benefit.

If more amount can be invested in Bitcoin then definitely more benefits can be achieved. But we have to invest for a long time because buy low, sell high. Maybe one to two years in the wallet will increase the size of the benefit, many have invested for 10 to 15 years. If you have to invest then you should definitely invest for long term, long term investment is less risky.
Totally just that depending on your own goals or targets if we do speak about Bitcoin investment on which people would really be having that different approach and actions been made up
basing on the things that they do have in mind. Some might be that trading it up actively and there are those people who would really be just simply holding.
You would really be able to appreciate on the things that you do able to see for those who do able to held for long time, but of course its not something that a simple
thing to be done even if we are really just that simply talking about holding because tons of factors on which it could really be affecting you along the way.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2024, 12:50:55 AM »

The main reason benefit and goal for investing for long time period is basically to gain much higher values or profits. I think that most people are expecting for this
~snip~

Many investors did, and have the same main reason why hold for long term investment, they want to gain much higher values. You're  right. If we have more fund for hold, hold will the best way to do , but  Unfortunately I Have limited fund, So I will hold until bullish. If at the past I have big fund for hold 5 or 6 years, I will hold bitcoin for more 7 years. I will be rich.

Offline Nusrat

• Activity: 404
  • Big Bullrun 2025 year.
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 03:01:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2024, 02:46:22 AM »
Bitcoin is the most safe and secure to hold for a long time and reap the benefits. Currently Bitcoin price is under control so you can invest in trusted Bitcoins quickly. Time to invest now can be cited as the future awaits.  Referring to this halving, today thousands of wise people have invested in Bitcoin.

Offline SatoshiNakamoto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: February 19, 2024, 02:59:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2024, 02:49:15 AM »

The main reason benefit and goal for investing for long time period is basically to gain much higher values or profits. I think that most people are expecting for this
~snip~

Many investors did, and have the same main reason why hold for long term investment, they want to gain much higher values. You're  right. If we have more fund for hold, hold will the best way to do , but  Unfortunately I Have limited fund, So I will hold until bullish. If at the past I have big fund for hold 5 or 6 years, I will hold bitcoin for more 7 years. I will be rich.
That's right, many investors choose to hold long-term investments with the main goal of getting much higher value. And you are right, if we have larger funds to hold, the "hold" strategy is indeed the best choice.

The longer you hold your investment, the greater the potential profit. This is because asset values ​​are predicted to continue to increase in the long term.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2024, 04:05:16 AM »
I don't see anything as profitable as holding bitcoins. Investing bitcoins in crypto currency and holding it for a long period of time will surely help him to multiply his profit several times in the future. In 2021, the price of Bitcoin reached 69 thousand dollars. Later on in 2022 its value decreases again. However, in 2024, the current price of Bitcoin is 42 thousand dollars. It is expected that its value will increase several times before or after the halving. I expect the value of Bitcoin to exceed $100,000 in 2025.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2024, 07:02:30 PM »

I don't see anything as profitable as holding bitcoins. Investing bitcoins in crypto currency and holding it for a long period of time will surely help him to multiply his profit several times in the future. In 2021, the price of Bitcoin reached 69 thousand dollars. Later on in 2022 its value decreases again. However, in 2024, the current price of Bitcoin is 42 thousand dollars. It is expected that its value will increase several times before or after the halving. I expect the value of Bitcoin to exceed $100,000 in 2025.

You're right hold for long term investment is profitable. Buy when bearish season 2022 or the beginning of 2023 and hold until 2025, I think we will gain big profit. Investing is always profitable if we buy when low and sell when high. I also predicted bitcoin price will reach $ 100,000 at 2025.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2024, 07:02:30 PM »

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1164
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2024, 10:38:25 PM »
That should be also the number or the unit of bitcoin you are hodling for the long term because if you invest with small amount and hodling for long term in fact you are hodling those bitcoins for nothing. Because in bitcoin investment the big amount you invest the big or huge profit and the small amount you invest will give you little amount.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3560
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2024, 11:13:32 PM »
If you hold Bitcoin for a long period of time you will definitely have the best holding. Halving of 2024 is the most likely time for Bitcoin price to improve this year according to experts. If you are looking at the Halving in 2020, you will definitely get an idea of ​​the Bitcoin market. Before the 2020 halving, Bitcoin was worth $17,000. But the year after bitcoin halving. in 2021, the price of bitcoin touched 69k dollars.This time all the people who are expert about Bitcoin estimate that after the Bitcoin halving in 2024, the price of Bitcoin is very likely to reach 150k dollars.
Although the same scheme can return, but we don't only rely on the history of bullish season of Bitcoin in the past. We must have realistic goals and have alternative plans. I know Bitcoin could reach $69,000 in 2021 after the Bitcoin halving in 2020. So, we can assume Bitcoin can have a new ATH in 2025 after Bitcoin halving in 2024. But something unpredictable can happen, we must ready with alternative plans. I honestly don't target to sell at $150k, I will take profits gradually when the price reach $80k - $90k.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2024, 11:45:49 PM »
That should be also the number or the unit of bitcoin you are hodling for the long term because if you invest with small amount and hodling for long term in fact you are hodling those bitcoins for nothing. Because in bitcoin investment the big amount you invest the big or huge profit and the small amount you invest will give you little amount.
The size of the Bitcoin assets you own will determine how much profit you get when the price rises. For Bitcoin, I recommend saving all assets in Bitcoin. I trust Bitcoin more than other coins. The level of risk is smaller in Bitcoin, so save more money in Bitcoin. Bitcoin to earn a lot of profit.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2024, 12:09:45 AM »
The size of the Bitcoin assets you own will determine how much profit you get when the price rises. For Bitcoin, I recommend saving all assets in Bitcoin. I trust Bitcoin more than other coins. The level of risk is smaller in Bitcoin, so save more money in Bitcoin. Bitcoin to earn a lot of profit.

I agree that people who love to invest Into crypto should invest more into Bitcoin and less on other cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is more safe to hold for a long time while altcoins can dump and the project can just go bankrupt of funds to add more liquidity to the trading pairs of the token. But the advantage of holding Bitcoin for a long time is a guarantee profit.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2024, 12:32:32 AM »
If you are buying BTC to make returns on it, then the best is to wait for the long term, surely you can make profit in the short term, but the possibility of loss is also higher in the short term. In the long run you can predict BTC price easier and study the market movements based on historic data, if you are going to make good returns from BTC and reduce the chances of loss, then you invest for the long term.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2024, 07:10:18 AM »
If you are buying BTC to make returns on it, then the best is to wait for the long term, surely you can make profit in the short term, but the possibility of loss is also higher in the short term. In the long run you can predict BTC price easier and study the market movements based on historic data, if you are going to make good returns from BTC and reduce the chances of loss, then you invest for the long term.

Yeah, we want to predict the price of bitcoin accurately, I think we shoukd hold for long term. It's benefit hold for long term. But if have good knowledge and prediction for short term, I think do trading is good and profitable.
Maybe many people here do both, as holder also do trading in spare time.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 07:14:03 AM by de_prof »
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4401
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 08:09:45 AM »
Long-term investing is very good to combine with stacking on exchanges, yes someone will say why keep your bitcoins on the exchange that it is not safe, but still I can not mention the fact that some exchanges give a good annual percentage for holding your bitcoins.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2024, 08:16:53 AM »
Long-term investing is very good to combine with stacking on exchanges, yes someone will say why keep your bitcoins on the exchange that it is not safe, but still I can not mention the fact that some exchanges give a good annual percentage for holding your bitcoins.

Hold bitcoin in reputable exchange , I think It's safe. Such as Binance, Huobi and kucoin. I have hold my assets in exchange for 5 five years until now, it's safe. But if no confident safe in exchange, better to safe in private wallet. Because it's about your money, if you doubt, don't do it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG