follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Nigeria government watin happen ?  (Read 315 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:55:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Nigeria government watin happen ?
« on: February 24, 2024, 04:45:00 PM »
My fellow Nija people watin dey sup? After all the hardship and high cost of living way the government don cause for the country them wan Still block Nigeria access to binance?
But I been think say recently the Nigeria SEC been don openly embrace crypto ? Abeg make una tell me watin dey sup for this place because the matter don dey pass becareful o...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Nigeria government watin happen ?
« on: February 24, 2024, 04:45:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:38:08 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Nigeria government watin happen ?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 11:37:38 PM »
My fellow Nija people watin dey sup? After all the hardship and high cost of living way the government don cause for the country them wan Still block Nigeria access to binance?
But I been think say recently the Nigeria SEC been don openly embrace crypto ? Abeg make una tell me watin dey sup for this place because the matter don dey pass becareful o...
This thing really ho far oo, omo but many people been actually get the whole thing wrong because the thing wey sup sef e no really dey related to binance being blocked by the Nigerian government, me I feel say na due to the rate rate at which the naira was falling against the dollar and the way P2P merchant and other black market dealers being dey exploit the situation so the government thinking that there are doing their very best tried to regulate the high price accumulation even when the value and cost hasn't or have paid increase more than the original price.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 463
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 02:10:30 AM »

As it stands, the government of the federal republic of this country are only after task, and nothing else. Them wan use task finish everything wey dey beneficial to the common masses. I no sure say dem wan block Binance.

This thing really ho far oo, omo but many people been actually get the whole thing wrong because the thing wey sup sef e no really dey related to binance being blocked by the Nigerian government, me I feel say na due to the rate rate at which the naira was falling against the dollar and the way P2P merchant and other black market dealers being dey exploit the situation so the government thinking that there are doing their very best tried to regulate the high price accumulation even when the value and cost hasn't or have paid increase more than the original price.

The government should rather blame themselves for the devaluation of naira, instead of targeting those who are capitalizing on the government's failure. Devaluation of naira didn't start yesterday, rather has been a long term problem that the past two presidents has refused to resolve. No merchant would take advantage when things are well in place.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 08:24:03 AM »
When similar thing like dis comot for thread saying Naija wan ban binance, I talk am say Naija govt and crypto no dey in gud terms. Wetin happen now? Dey don ban binance. Wetin concern binance concern naira devaluation. Dey for go look wetin be Naija wahala dan go cause problem for some Naija crypto members. We still dey watch.

Offline Cryptomultiplier

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 10:20:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 10:53:18 AM »
The government no go ban access to Binance o, I just feel say them wan participate in am by taxing every body wey dey use am. We dey hear of them wanting to regulate am for a long time and also because of that case brought against Binance US, but I know say them just dey wait make more countries like the U.S begin use am well despite the way them shine eye follow Binance,  before them go legalize am or adopt an for here fully.

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 401
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:25:02 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 08:45:39 PM »
As it stands, the government of the federal republic of this country are only after task, and nothing else. Them wan use task finish everything wey dey beneficial to the common masses. I no sure say dem wan block Binance.
Baba dis country na yeye. Like Dem don finally Comot p2p from binance. p2p no dey available for ngn again. The page just blank for binance. I really no understand watin naija plan to accomplish with all these. I hope the naira finally gets its value back.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 823
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:33:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 10:11:34 PM »
Country men, I really think there is a little hidden scuffle going on between the Nigeria government and binance. I believe all these happening now are as a result of the Nigeria government call on binance to furnish them with details of Nigerians registered on binance and possibly their transaction history as to know how much money they have been making from their trade and maybe to start taxing transactions as it relates Crypto trading on binance.

I literally could log into my binance app this evening to do anything. Maybe binance is possibly working on something or so because I believe binance would never make such mistake of losing Nigeria market to pressure instead they reach agreement to do business as usual with the government because they know what they stand to lose of they choose not to play along.

Nevertheless all these tit for tat between these two elephants is just to show who has the supremacy to hold each other to ransom. I believe this whole thing triggered when the naira devaluation was getting worse as a result of the epileptic  economic and financial policies implemented by the jagabans in the helms of affiars.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 10:11:34 PM »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:55:52 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 04:05:15 PM »
Country men, I really think there is a little hidden scuffle going on between the Nigeria government and binance. I believe all these happening now are as a result of the Nigeria government call on binance to furnish them with details of Nigerians registered on binance and possibly their transaction history as to know how much money they have been making from their trade and maybe to start taxing transactions as it relates Crypto trading on binance.

I literally could log into my binance app this evening to do anything. Maybe binance is possibly working on something or so because I believe binance would never make such mistake of losing Nigeria market to pressure instead they reach agreement to do business as usual with the government because they know what they stand to lose of they choose not to play along.

Nevertheless all these tit for tat between these two elephants is just to show who has the supremacy to hold each other to ransom. I believe this whole thing triggered when the naira devaluation was getting worse as a result of the epileptic  economic and financial policies implemented by the jagabans in the helms of affiars.

Thanks for shearing your idea. All these things that the government do are things that affect the economy and increase a high cost of living in the society.
We just hope and pray that it will be better one day and everything come back to normal.

Offline Jaycoinz

• Activity: 147
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 11:54:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 12:01:29 PM »

Its so unfortunate to see how things becomes hsrd and though in the country,  hardship everywhere and the government is just doing nothing to end all these rather they are making things even more tough for the citizens.
Blocking Nigerians access to binance won't reduce the rate at which naira has fallen to dollar, the government should play their key role on our economic aspect so that things will be light for the citizens.

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 09:52:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 08:16:32 AM »
Baba dis country na yeye. Like Dem don finally Comot p2p from binance. p2p no dey available for ngn again. The page just blank for binance. I really no understand watin naija plan to accomplish with all these. I hope the naira finally gets its value back.

Make e no be like say after they don stress us finish Naira no go still get value! E no go make sense at all believe me. We need more than just frustrating the operations of crypto in Nigeria to have a better economy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG