follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 60K resistance might be broken  (Read 461 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: 60K resistance might be broken
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 09:16:54 AM »
I am not really a guy who look into the prices very often but ever since halving I am keeping an eye on it, the prices on the way of declining ever since halving with deadcat bounce. As of now I am writing the price ranges in between 60-61K.

Speculators share your insights about how the price movements will be from this point.
it was broken mate and yeah i thought that the 55k resistance will also be broken but good thing it keeps strong and now stays above 57k .
there are some that i come across in other forum says this will even fall to 52k before showing its force to make a bull run but I think I will wait for what will happen because I'm already holding my funds and my hopes are high this year.
Luckily the $55k wall cannot be broken this month, maybe the lowest price is $57k, but when the $55k wall breaks then the price of bitcoin will fall to a very deep price, the bearish season is already visible so we just need to be careful when we want to trade . Many people hope that the price of bitcoin will rise higher and make a new ATH, but in reality many whales have left bitcoin and are waiting for bitcoin to drop again in market conditions.
We saw that bitcoin had dropped to $56K, but now the price of bitcoin has risen again. and this is very good for bitcoin lovers because if it reaches below $50K it is likely that we will enter a bearish season. Currently the price of Bitcoin is improving again, and hopefully this will be consistent until it reaches $70K again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 09:16:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2500
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:15:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024, 05:55:10 PM »

We saw that bitcoin had dropped to $56K, but now the price of bitcoin has risen again. and this is very good for bitcoin lovers because if it reaches below $50K it is likely that we will enter a bearish season. Currently the price of Bitcoin is improving again, and hopefully this will be consistent until it reaches $70K again.
The price of bitcoin has improved again and reached $61K again. so bitcoin never fell below $50K. although we haven't seen what will happen after this, but looking at the confidence of many investors who say the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K, I think we will see bitcoin reach a new ATH close to $100K.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2024, 07:40:16 PM »

The price of bitcoin has improved again and reached $61K again. so bitcoin never fell below $50K. although we haven't seen what will happen after this, but looking at the confidence of many investors who say the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K, I think we will see bitcoin reach a new ATH close to $100K.
That's right, I have seen bitcoin starting to increase in price again and market conditions have recovered, I really hope that the price of bitcoin can rise like this every day so that the new ATH that you hope for at $100k can be achieved quickly.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2500
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:15:36 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2024, 08:17:37 PM »

That's right, I have seen bitcoin starting to increase in price again and market conditions have recovered, I really hope that the price of bitcoin can rise like this every day so that the new ATH that you hope for at $100k can be achieved quickly.
Everyone also hopes that bitcoin will soon reach $100K, so that we will soon see altcoin season, because I myself am still holding my altcoins and some are still trapped at prices below the purchase price. price is already approaching $62K, looks like it will hit $170K next week

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1731
  • Last Active: Today at 01:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2024, 08:47:51 PM »
price is already approaching $62K, looks like it will hit $170K next week

Got carried away a bit and added an extra 1?  ;D
Too much side movement, nothing really has changed from one month ago, if it's going to be a pump back to 70k (not 170) I think it will be short-lived, that with the exception it is based on some real-life economy change, but with no interest rate going down anywhere I don't see what could that be.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 10:22:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2024, 10:18:13 PM »
I am not really a guy who look into the prices very often but ever since halving I am keeping an eye on it, the prices on the way of declining ever since halving with deadcat bounce. As of now I am writing the price ranges in between 60-61K.

Speculators share your insights about how the price movements will be from this point.

this is now old news.

it was a buy the dip and hodl moment.

not the sky is falling moment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2024, 11:19:12 AM »

it was broken mate and yeah i thought that the 55k resistance will also be broken but good thing it keeps strong and now stays above 57k .
there are some that i come across in other forum says this will even fall to 52k before showing its force to make a bull run but I think I will wait for what will happen because I'm already holding my funds and my hopes are high this year.
Luckily the $55k wall cannot be broken this month, maybe the lowest price is $57k, but when the $55k wall breaks then the price of bitcoin will fall to a very deep price, the bearish season is already visible so we just need to be careful when we want to trade .
but believe me that if we will look in the bright side once the price drops that hard to bellow 55k? it is our purchasing chance in adding to our holding because we knew that big bumping will come any time from this moment.
Many people hope that the price of bitcoin will rise higher and make a new ATH, but in reality many whales have left bitcoin and are waiting for bitcoin to drop again in market conditions.
not sure if whales are waiting more to buy when the market dumps because this is the strong hold now and that is 60k in which our position for how long now .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2024, 11:19:12 AM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 833
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2024, 03:41:16 PM »

Everyone also hopes that bitcoin will soon reach $100K, so that we will soon see altcoin season, because I myself am still holding my altcoins and some are still trapped at prices below the purchase price. price is already approaching $62K, looks like it will hit $170K next week
Who knows if the price of bitcoin will contain this movement as it has been since the past one month, which is not reaching 70k, and go down to 60k,before we had this dip that took the price down to 56k. Or maybe the price of bitcoin will just continue pumping gradually. The price reached 65k this morning but right now it is at 63k.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2024, 09:23:08 AM »

Who knows if the price of bitcoin will contain this movement as it has been since the past one month, which is not reaching 70k, and go down to 60k,before we had this dip that took the price down to 56k. Or maybe the price of bitcoin will just continue pumping gradually. The price reached 65k this morning but right now it is at 63k.
As long as there is no bad news attacking the market, Bitcoin will still have a high price, but when there is FUD attacking Bitcoin, whales will immediately lower the price of Bitcoin. Whales will take advantage of this bad news to bring down Bitcoin's price to a certain price.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG