follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )  (Read 1275 times)

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
Re: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2024, 03:03:11 PM »
Well, hopefully the Notcoin listing will have strong hype and make the price soar high. Because I also have it in my Telegram bot.

Oh yes, I don't know how to convert Notcoin into vouchers. Is it still possible now?
Maybe you know it. Because I think you follow the developments well.

By the way, today, it was reported that the OKX exchange will list notcoin on April 20.
As for conversion, there is nothing available in the Notcoin app at the moment except a clicker. So we should wait just a little bit. I think Notcoin developers will publish all the details either this week or next week.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2024, 03:03:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2024, 07:51:50 AM »
I also participated in the mining phase of not coin, but it's rather unfortunate that I joined really late, and was also lazy at it all through, but still, in the few days i spent on mining not coin, I managed to gather around or little above 8 million not coins, my target was to reach the minimum number of not coin required to be able to create a pre market voucher, which is 10 million not coins, but unfortunately, I couldnt make it to that number, but all the same, still happy to be part of the coin before it's launch.

In terms of price after it enters the market, and as well as development, I am honestly not expecting much from this project, we all know what happens to projects when they are over hyped before it's initial release into the open market? The project end up dumping big time, I am honestly expecting a similar situation with not coin, alot of people are going to try to take profit which may likely lead to a big dump in the short term, but I expect a big pump afterwards, but this is if the team behind this project announces some really big plans to their community.
All the same, fingers crossed.

Of course, it’s very bad that when there were few coins from this project because many are littering very high heights, there are already several funds and large players who want to start buying this coin and are buying back NFT tokens at the moment, but there are very small offers and they cannot buy them back They will do this a lot after the coins are traded on the exchange. They also promise to make the tokens useful. I think that this token will most likely turn into a common token for the community.
A token with over 10 million holders is not a joke bud, it is well a common token for the community already, with or without a good price.
But then, without a good price, the token may as well end up as nothing but shit in the hands of its millions of holders, but with a good price, and with millions of holders, it did cause a revolution, and a new narrative may likely spring up from such a community.

But again, it's all in the hands of the Devs, and also, the community do have a very important role to play as well, but only the actions of the devs behind this project will tell what role the community have to play.
If the Dev fail to come up with any concrete plans for the future development and value growth of the token, the community may like perceive or believe that they are holding a shitcoin and will try to sell it off for any amount of money regardless of how small.
But if the Devs comes up with a very concrete plans for the future development and price growth of the coin, alot of people in the community will want to sell their allocation at a higher price, causing them to hold when the token enters the open market, and with lots of interest from investors, and exchanges listings, the value of the token will sure grow way above imaginations.

Anyways, let wait and see what the future holds here

If you follow what the Notcoin team says, you can see that they are already coming up with some plans for using their token, including the most important thing - there will be a constant burning of coins, and even when there is a listing in 10 days, a certain time will be given there in order to be able to convert and withdraw tokens from the bot and those who do not have time to do this within a certain time, then all these coins will be burned, they assume that there will be a huge percentage of such people and what is the mission now, it is cut very much, plus it will be used for promoting third parties projects for which you will need to buy this coin and after the purchase, or rather after each purchase, part of the coins will be burned and this is also a plus.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2024, 03:02:57 PM »
If you follow what the Notcoin team says, you can see that they are already coming up with some plans for using their token, including the most important thing - there will be a constant burning of coins, and even when there is a listing in 10 days, a certain time will be given there in order to be able to convert and withdraw tokens from the bot and those who do not have time to do this within a certain time, then all these coins will be burned, they assume that there will be a huge percentage of such people and what is the mission now, it is cut very much, plus it will be used for promoting third parties projects for which you will need to buy this coin and after the purchase, or rather after each purchase, part of the coins will be burned and this is also a plus.

Well, if there is a deadline for claiming and converting tokens, it shouldn't be too short, and at the same time, it shouldn't be too long. Personally, I'm in favor of burning those tokens that won't be claimed in the allotted time, although it is obvious that this may provoke a lot of hate for the project from those who won't be able to claim tokens in time.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 07:38:17 AM »

Well, if there is a deadline for claiming and converting tokens, it shouldn't be too short, and at the same time, it shouldn't be too long. Personally, I'm in favor of burning those tokens that won't be claimed in the allotted time, although it is obvious that this may provoke a lot of hate for the project from those who won't be able to claim tokens in time.

Yes, you’re right, most likely there won’t be a deadline in one day. Well, most likely they’ll give about a week so that everyone can withdraw their tokens. Now only those who collected tokens en masse using automation and all sorts of programs were blocked. Yesterday the team already wrote that several billion tokens were blocked. These are the people who played tokens using bots.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 03:32:12 PM »

Recently a new project with meme coin NOT on the blockchain TON came out, the project gave out coins for simple actions just for clicking in the application and for subscriptions to telegram channels / chat rooms, now the project has finished giving out coins and today it is considered the largest airdrop of all time, it involved about 35 million people and on the main telegram channel today it has almost 6. 5 million subscribers, the coins they distributed have a limited issue and they are all in the hands of users and now everyone can sell them on the Getgems pre-market and on the centralized exchange Baybit, in 20 days is scheduled to be listed on the exchanges Baybit and OKX, many people say that today it is one of the best investments and buy tokens from those who sell them on the pre-market.
Who participated in the distribution of it project NOT, let's discuss what will be their development and what price will be at the start of sales.

I missed this not coin, could not airdrop I failed.  It is very likely to be in the best position within the best coins of 2024.  So those holding this coin must hold and wait as it is usually very likely to be listed on a good exchange.  If you are listed on the exchange you can get the maximum price benefit as the market position is very good.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2024, 07:09:42 AM »

I missed this not coin, could not airdrop I failed.  It is very likely to be in the best position within the best coins of 2024.  So those holding this coin must hold and wait as it is usually very likely to be listed on a good exchange.  If you are listed on the exchange you can get the maximum price benefit as the market position is very good.

The listing of this coin has already been confirmed by 2 exchanges, these are Baybit and OKX, these are very popular exchanges, I think for a start these are very powerful agreements that not every top project can afford, I think that’s why now many people are buying this token at the presale because everyone understands that Such exchanges have a lot of liquidity and traders who can pump up the price of this coin to an insane value.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2024, 09:36:00 PM »

Recently a new project with meme coin NOT on the blockchain TON came out, the project gave out coins for simple actions just for clicking in the application and for subscriptions to telegram channels / chat rooms, now the project has finished giving out coins and today it is considered the largest airdrop of all time, it involved about 35 million people and on the main telegram channel today it has almost 6. 5 million subscribers, the coins they distributed have a limited issue and they are all in the hands of users and now everyone can sell them on the Getgems pre-market and on the centralized exchange Baybit, in 20 days is scheduled to be listed on the exchanges Baybit and OKX, many people say that today it is one of the best investments and buy tokens from those who sell them on the pre-market.
Who participated in the distribution of it project NOT, let's discuss what will be their development and what price will be at the start of sales.

My condolences to you for missing out on this airdrop campaign. But I didn't miss this campaign I worked diligently and hopefully I can get some good profit from this campaign. But they have confirmed two centralized exchanges in the exchange listing. The two exchanges are Okex and Bybit. The two exchanges they have confirmed are very good. Prices are expected to rise significantly when trading commences.But this project brought some updates that 1000 game coin=1 NOT Coin

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2024, 09:36:00 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2024, 07:52:21 AM »
But this project brought some updates that 1000 game coin=1 NOT Coin

the fact that they did the conversion and removed three zeros and it’s okay, it won’t affect the value in any way, this was done purely for convenience so that there weren’t too many zeros and it wouldn’t be very inconvenient for people to count. In particular, this would be inconvenient on the stock exchange when people start trading these coins .

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2024, 07:59:06 AM »
I’ll note one point with notcoin, now we have fully calculated all the tokens that are currently in hand and there are now 100,000,000,000 (one hundred billion), the approximate capitalization for today is almost 1 billion, I looked at a lot of analytics on this matter and came to the conclusion that the price of the coin may well reach a price of $1, Yes, this is an insane price and insane capitalization at such a price, but there are several points that will say the opposite, firstly, this number of coins is not yet final and from here we can safely take away a decent percentage of those who will simply spit and not figure out how to withdraw and they will not have a lot of time to unlock coins and after that the tokens will be burned, plus there are many areas where tokens will also be burned and if you look at the capitalization of popular meme coins such as Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, then their capitalization is far over 10 billion and if with Dogecoin is difficult to compete with and it is perhaps more popular than notecoin, but Shiba Inu is less popular and it does not have such burning mechanisms and they do not have the most important thing, they do not have a limited supply. Finally, there is news about the listing, it can be moved 1 week forward ( but it is not exactly )

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2024, 10:12:03 AM »
How can you buy NOT? Do you have to buy a ton first? then when you buy TON, you will send it to your Ton wallet account, which can be connected to any Dex platform like Stonfi. Is that right?

Then, once this is done, there will be a chance to swap a TON for NOT, right? It's just a little scrutinizing because it will actually go through several transactions. It seems like it's a bit of a hassle for him to have it right now, isn't it?

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2024, 02:05:06 PM »
Yes, Not coins will be much better. It is one of the best projects among meme coins. This project is most likely to be among the best among meme coins and will be listed on the best exchanges, most likely to get pumped as soon as it is listed. Because this project has huge investors who will sell their investments in good time and it will be possible to get huge benefits if it is listed among the best exchanges.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2024, 08:20:23 AM »
How can you buy NOT? Do you have to buy a ton first? then when you buy TON, you will send it to your Ton wallet account, which can be connected to any Dex platform like Stonfi. Is that right?

Then, once this is done, there will be a chance to swap a TON for NOT, right? It's just a little scrutinizing because it will actually go through several transactions. It seems like it's a bit of a hassle for him to have it right now, isn't it?

Yes, that’s right, now that’s where everyone buys, there’s no point in buying NFT since they’re the same tokens and you’ll spend money for converting NFT, I think that’s why they came up with a token for the premarket that investors can already start buying from those who want them sell now, I’m not selling, but the truth is that I have already exchanged my NFTs for wNOT and I think that this way it will be more convenient for me to keep them.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2024, 03:08:23 PM »

the fact that they did the conversion and removed three zeros and it’s okay, it won’t affect the value in any way, this was done purely for convenience so that there weren’t too many zeros and it wouldn’t be very inconvenient for people to count. In particular, this would be inconvenient on the stock exchange when people start trading these coins .
It seems not as much as I thought and hoped. It was supposed to be listed on the exchange on 20th but that 20th is going and no exchange listing is happening. But let's see what the next update brings and how much we can expect from there. It is very important that those who worked in this airdrop campaign and pre-vouched can convert their wNOT to NOT and keep their current Notcoins otherwise many may lose out.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2024, 07:48:36 AM »

It seems not as much as I thought and hoped. It was supposed to be listed on the exchange on 20th but that 20th is going and no exchange listing is happening. But let's see what the next update brings and how much we can expect from there. It is very important that those who worked in this airdrop campaign and pre-vouched can convert their wNOT to NOT and keep their current Notcoins otherwise many may lose out.

I think that this is the expectation that many simply will not understand what to do, others who have farms will simply lose access to them, and those who do not have time and simply forget about it will have their tokens burned from their balance, many say that the volume of tokens that There is now on the market it is maximum and not accurate, since a lot of tokens will be burned, up to half, because a huge number of people will have their tokens burned due to time, and for others, Telegram itself will delete their accounts and those tokens will also be burned, We hope for a good future and good profit, after all, the project is very popular.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2024, 10:51:25 AM »

The listing rescheduling was probably unpleasant news for many users. However, as I understand, the delay is mainly due to technical aspects, including the fact that the simultaneous claiming of NOT tokens by a multimillion audience can create a huge load on the TON network.
In any case, we should wait for a little while, as the CEO of the project in one of his interviews said that the NOT listing may take place already at the end of April.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████