follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH predictions of next week.  (Read 27618 times)

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: ETH predictions of next week.
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2024, 07:10:25 AM »
If we see a market experiencing a correction, we will all observe bitcoin price movements, if bitcoin experiences an increase next week I am sure ethereum will follow. So for what the price of ethereum will be next week, we should wait for what the price of bitcoin will be next week. it is possible that if the price of bitcoin returns to $70K, the price of ethereum could rise to $4K.

Strangely enough, this time ethereum did not grow much this time, but I think we should wait, there is always a small gap in time when after bitcoin begins to grow alts including ethereum, most likely we need to wait another day - two days for alts to start growing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2024, 07:10:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2024, 01:20:01 PM »
Currently, Ethereum is not as smooth as you imagine mate,
Ethereum has many weaknesses, therefore the SEC must still consider Ethereum before entering the ETF trading list, the SEC must do this because it is by far one of the institutions that oversees the largest trading security regulations in the United States.
Even BTC isn't so easy to be accepted in ETF market. So, it is not surprising if Ethereum has some obstacles before it is finally accepted. However, I am optimistic that Ethereum will be accepted in the near future. What weaknesses do you mean? Sure, SEC must learn everything about ETH firstly. It may take time to analyze some aspects, it won't be very easy as people expected.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2024, 03:01:24 PM »
Currently, Ethereum is not as smooth as you imagine mate,
Ethereum has many weaknesses, therefore the SEC must still consider Ethereum before entering the ETF trading list, the SEC must do this because it is by far one of the institutions that oversees the largest trading security regulations in the United States.

Another thing to add to the SEC's decision is the lawsuit against Coinbase, precisely because of the ETH stake
There's a lot going on between ETH - Ethereum Foundation - SEC - Coinbase
And remembering that just like the BTC ETF, Coinbase will probably be the main exchange for investors

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2024, 05:38:11 PM »
Another thing to add to the SEC's decision is the lawsuit against Coinbase, precisely because of the ETH stake
There's a lot going on between ETH - Ethereum Foundation - SEC - Coinbase
And remembering that just like the BTC ETF, Coinbase will probably be the main exchange for investors
When a platform like Coinbase receives a lawsuit from the SEC, this is a very serious problem and market conditions will definitely shake and there is the potential for cryptocurrency prices to fall. Hopefully Coinbase can handle this problem well and immediately provide good news in the media that market conditions will recover.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2024, 05:38:01 AM »
If we see a market experiencing a correction, we will all observe bitcoin price movements, if bitcoin experiences an increase next week I am sure ethereum will follow. So for what the price of ethereum will be next week, we should wait for what the price of bitcoin will be next week. it is possible that if the price of bitcoin returns to $70K, the price of ethereum could rise to $4K.

Strangely enough, this time ethereum did not grow much this time, but I think we should wait, there is always a small gap in time when after bitcoin begins to grow alts including ethereum, most likely we need to wait another day - two days for alts to start growing.
If we try to make an approximate idea of the market price of Ethereum from the current market price to the next week, then the market of Ethereum is not likely to change much in that idea. If you look closely at the candles of this week, you will see that the candles did not grow too small. After a stong candle we noticed a weak candle followed by one red and another green like this but the candles are crossing week after week. Since the candles are not able to create good support, I can say that the price of Ethereum will not change significantly this week. The change that will happen is a natural change and that change happens in the market.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2024, 06:35:47 AM »

If we try to make an approximate idea of the market price of Ethereum from the current market price to the next week, then the market of Ethereum is not likely to change much in that idea. If you look closely at the candles of this week, you will see that the candles did not grow too small. After a stong candle we noticed a weak candle followed by one red and another green like this but the candles are crossing week after week. Since the candles are not able to create good support, I can say that the price of Ethereum will not change significantly this week. The change that will happen is a natural change and that change happens in the market.

I think the price of ethereum will depend on the price movement of bitcoin. If next week the price of bitcoin rises high and stable, the price of ethereum will follow. Maybe I'm not a person who is observant in seeing candles, I only see ethereum habits.

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2024, 08:55:26 AM »

Still, ethereum has caught up with bitcoin in terms of percentages with a lag at the very beginning of bitcoin’s growth of 3-4%, I’m talking about a period of 3 days, basically ethereum closely follows the price of bitcoin and they are practically not separate, only there is not a big difference in the gap , bitcoin always grows first and always grows a little higher than ethereum, then of course ethereum can grow even more than bitcoin, but first always as I say.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2024, 08:55:26 AM »

Offline Jun

• Activity: 1158
  • Last Active: Today at 04:46:03 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2024, 04:03:41 AM »
They're different forecast and predictions,  go for.  1week,,  for days. but anayst. They have. Comprehensive. Analysis they believe the trading ot Ethereum could be range of. +$ 3,365.72. In coming weeks.  ,but my own analyze  Ethereum price swing.  high before the end of 2024
                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 
         ▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄         
      ▄█████████████████████████▄       
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀█████▄   
 ██████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████████ 
▐█████████████████████▀    ▄██████████▌
███████████████████▀▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████████▀    ▄████████████████
██████████████▀    ▄██████████████████▀
▐█████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████▀▀   
 ▀█████▀    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀   ▄   
  ▀██▀                         ▄████▀   
    ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▀     
      ▀█████████████████████████▀   
         ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         

.zeosX.
            Borrow with or without collateral
                        ■ Luxurious and stunning quality cards
■ Superior crypto mobile wallet      ■ Investments, auction and lending
  ...WHITEPAPER....
                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
    ▄▄████████▄▄   
  ▄██████████████▄ 
 ███████████▀▀█████
█████▌ ▀██     ▄████
█████▌         █████
██████▄      ▄██████
 █████▀    ▄▄██████
  ▀██████████████▀ 
    ▀▀████████▀▀   
▄██████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀███
██████████▀     ▄███
██████████   ███████
███████▌        ▐███
████████▄▄   ▄▄▄████
██████████   ███████
██████████   ███████
▀█████████   ██████▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ ███████████ ██ ██
██ ████▀▄▄▄▄▀████ ██
██ ███ █▌  ▐█ ███ ██
██ ████▄▀▀▀▀▄████ ██
██ ██████████████ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
▀██████████████████▀
altcoinstalks

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2024, 03:55:56 PM »
They're different forecast and predictions,  go for.  1week,,  for days. but anayst. They have. Comprehensive. Analysis they believe the trading ot Ethereum could be range of. +$ 3,365.72. In coming weeks.  ,but my own analyze  Ethereum price swing.  high before the end of 2024
Currently the price of Ethereum is stable at a price between $3k to $3.5k. Reportedly the ETF for Ethereum will also be delayed at this time, so this will have the impact of Ethereum price movements starting to slow down. I am sure that when the ETF starts to continue to list Ethereum it will make the price rise instantly.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2024, 05:17:39 PM »

If they want ethereum to grow, they need to get into the heart of whales once again, they are the only people that can do what they did the last time but it seems the foundation made people not to be a holder of Ethereum again. There were so many hype around ETH2.0 that involves a validators staking atleast 30 Ether because a lot of people think that transitioning from proof of work to proof of work will make it faster but it turn out to be a marketing strategy, lot of people were made to believe that it will be the best and many staked their coins.

However, when the market start to crash, it now look like they were hopeless because it was promised that they can't unstake until end of 2023, they were trapped and even when the time was right for the unstaking, they gave another condition to be able to unstake which further escalated the trust. Right now, I'm not sure if we are going to see any run like then.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2024, 06:13:25 AM »

If they want ethereum to grow, they need to get into the heart of whales once again, they are the only people that can do what they did the last time but it seems the foundation made people not to be a holder of Ethereum again. There were so many hype around ETH2.0 that involves a validators staking atleast 30 Ether because a lot of people think that transitioning from proof of work to proof of work will make it faster but it turn out to be a marketing strategy, lot of people were made to believe that it will be the best and many staked their coins.

However, when the market start to crash, it now look like they were hopeless because it was promised that they can't unstake until end of 2023, they were trapped and even when the time was right for the unstaking, they gave another condition to be able to unstake which further escalated the trust. Right now, I'm not sure if we are going to see any run like then.
In fact, Ethereum 2.0 has failed to be a solution to the problems that occur on Ethereum. When I have that much Ethereum to put it in Ethereum 2.0 then I won't do it because it will only waste the opportunity to get more profit than having to leave our assets there.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1481
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2024, 05:13:45 PM »

In fact, Ethereum 2.0 has failed to be a solution to the problems that occur on Ethereum. When I have that much Ethereum to put it in Ethereum 2.0 then I won't do it because it will only waste the opportunity to get more profit than having to leave our assets there.
You are right that ethereum 2.0 has not been able to solve ethereum's problem, namely high gas fees. Ethereum gas fees are too high, making small investors switch to other platforms such as Binanca smart chain, Solana and Tron. Maybe there are some who use other platforms.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2024, 02:52:23 PM »
You are right that ethereum 2.0 has not been able to solve ethereum's problem, namely high gas fees. Ethereum gas fees are too high, making small investors switch to other platforms such as Binanca smart chain, Solana and Tron. Maybe there are some who use other platforms.
It is not easy to overcome the problems experienced by Ethereum with the problem of quite high gas fees like this. Ethereum developers must immediately address this problem so as not to make Ethereum supporters leave this platform.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2024, 05:03:17 PM »
It is not easy to overcome the problems experienced by Ethereum with the problem of quite high gas fees like this. Ethereum developers must immediately address this problem so as not to make Ethereum supporters leave this platform.
Maybe because ethereum dev team feel that there are still many big investors who hold ethereum so they feel there is no need to solve the gas fee problem. And the information I heard was that it would cost a lot of money to solve this problem.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2024, 05:21:17 PM »
Currently, the market is bearish but also gaining momentum towards rising back as from where it was before what happened yesterday that the crypto market go bearish all of a sudden, while seeing a large worth amount of crypto asset being liquidated, Ethereum fell and now its rising back gradually, while we are still on the weekends, there should be more to expect to see coming this next week whether the market will rise beyond expectations in continuation for the bull or not.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG