follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Micro LP tokens, development chances.  (Read 173 times)

Offline locodev

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:45:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Avatar Poll Starter
Micro LP tokens, development chances.
« on: April 19, 2024, 12:24:25 PM »
In this thread, let's discuss the prospects for the development and success of tokens with initial micro liquidity, with an initial liquidity pool value ranging from 100 to 300 USD.

Do you think this can succeed? Can such a token be promoted to large scales, for example, to 1M USD? How do you envision such development, and what must this token have to increase its value?

I intend to try this out with my $SURFER token. Since the presale isn't going well, I'm not giving up. In a few days, I'll open an LP on the Pancakeswap DEX. If you'd like to contribute, please visit (surfer.lo)l or check out the details at Twitter @surferchadbnb.

I know that a newly opened pool will appear in the DEX rankings - I plan to buy a lot of tokens at the start and burn them.

I want to lock liquidity and burn the remaining tokens, so the circulation will be 100%. I'll set a small 2-3% fee on buying and selling, which will be funds for subsequent BUY-BACK BURN. I'll promote the token on Twitter and Telegram.

I hope that live dex charts and PancakeSwap rankings will encourage people to buy some tokens, causing the price to rise by at least 200-300%, which will boost further rankings. This will allow for fundraising from fees and the subsequent repurchase of tokens and price growth. And so on, step by step. I'll immediately submit a listing request to CoinGecko. It will probably take 2-3 weeks from submission. I hope that during this time, we can organize a community and the market cap will increase significantly.

In addition to this, I'll add more options to the Surfer dapp, like lotteries and rankings.

How do you assess such a plan? Do you think it can succeed? Do you have any ideas for what else to do?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Micro LP tokens, development chances.
« on: April 19, 2024, 12:24:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG