follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is it finally time for diversification within the memecoin ecosystem?  (Read 328 times)

Online Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 42
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Search
Just as we have seen happen within different ecosystems in past bullish cycles, I believe we are finally witnessing the emergence of the next phase of development within the memecoin industry. Like it happened with GameFi starting to introduce NFTs, and DeFi doing something similar, many meme projects are now introducing innovative adjustments and enhancements that enable them to offer services across various industries, transcending their initial role as mere amusement-themed tokens.

As of late, we have observed a surge in meme projects embracing new initiatives that grant them a certain degree of utility. For instance, CatGPT ($catgpt) has incorporated AI technology, enabling them to create a functional AI chatbot, while Calcium ($CAL) seamlessly integrates both meme culture and DeFi technology.

Personally, I find this progression highly favorable, as it signifies the gateway to a new era where virtually every crypto project strives to provide some form of utility, no matter how modest it may be.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Smcchamp

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 12:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Re: Is it finally time for diversification within the memecoin ecosystem?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 07:57:23 AM »
Just as we have seen happen within different ecosystems in past bullish cycles, I believe we are finally witnessing the emergence of the next phase of development within the memecoin industry. Like it happened with GameFi starting to introduce NFTs, and DeFi doing something similar, many meme projects are now introducing innovative adjustments and enhancements that enable them to offer services across various industries, transcending their initial role as mere amusement-themed tokens.

As of late, we have observed a surge in meme projects embracing new initiatives that grant them a certain degree of utility. For instance, CatGPT ($catgpt) has incorporated AI technology, enabling them to create a functional AI chatbot, while Calcium ($CAL) seamlessly integrates both meme culture and DeFi technology.

Personally, I find this progression highly favorable, as it signifies the gateway to a new era where virtually every crypto project strives to provide some form of utility, no matter how modest it may be.

Memecoins are memecoins, no matter the utilities etc, we just need to be careful but earlier entries could be rewarding. So DYOR. For catgpt, couldn't find much about it on Google except this. Is this correct?
[nofollow]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 07:59:31 AM by Smcchamp »

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2075
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 04:47:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 03:38:49 PM »
Well, definitely, but let not do away with the fact that at the moment, we have much more meme coins than we ever will need, alot of people have moved to developing meme coins, and right now, it has moved from being something that is created for a joke to a more ridiculous purpose like being a means of quick money grab.

This has affect the meme coin market alot as many investors who have lost money to this hungry developers who create meme coins for the sole purpose of stealing, are all now leaving the meme coin market, and for the memecoin developers who are serious about keeping their investors and attracting even more investors, it's time for them to try something new, and that is, create meme coin with utility.

Personally, I am happy for the development, and it is my wish and hope that meme coins will continue to evolve, and be key part of the crypto ecosystem, let's hope that meme coin plus utility will do the magic.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 12:01:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 11:52:35 PM »
When I saw how many meme coins were always present every day. and there is a lot of meme coin hype that always makes the crypto business change very quickly. In the past, there were also many emem coins that experienced hype but immediately dropped. However, there are also those that emme coin has experienced a significant increase which is quite good and balanced.

Yes, it will depend on what type of meme coins. funds for the continuation of the project. If it's still worth it, then do it. but if not, why maintain it? because we ebirnevastai to get rpofits. It's not like just spending money like that without any consideration.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1619
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 05:56:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 07:02:40 AM »
Yes, and No.

Yes, if you want to gamble and invest your money into different meme coins. No, if you can't handle the risks and the possible losses that you can get once you invest into meme coins.

Meme coins in general is very risky, and although we know that all cryptocurrencies are a risky investment, I believe that meme coins have a higher risk than others especially for those new ones. This is the reason why I don't want to put so much money into it. The risk is too high, and I would rather invest into other tokens that I believe will increase in price in the mid to long term than into these meme coins that has a higher chance of rug pulling those investors.

We have different opinions regarding meme coins, but it's too risky for me that's why I don't invest on it at all.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG