follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The movies about Bitcoin  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Hugo Barbosa

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 72
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2021, 08:44:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: The movies about Bitcoin
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 10:57:22 AM »
I do watch one of these movies, though there is still something more I would love to have a try.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 10:57:22 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rafiq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1323
  • Last Active: July 23, 2022, 05:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 07:30:26 PM »
I have never seen a movie made with Bitcoin. I think highlighting the importance of Bitcoin through movies or TV shows is actually good news for Bitcoin users. The general public, i.e. those who do not use Bitcoin, will also be encouraged to watch Bitcoin movies. This will lead to the spread of Bitcoin. Besides, it is also important for people's entertainment.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1711
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 10:21:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 08:47:12 PM »
Last thing I watched with Bitcoin and crypto is TV show Billionas in new season
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Cryptoz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1508
  • Need for Turbo - Play To Earn
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 23, 2022, 11:07:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 11:35:03 PM »
Will the movies have a big role for Bitcoin adoption in the world? I am curious about the effects of these movies. I think it must have a strong effect to influence people by presenting good side of Bitcoin through movies. People can realize that Bitcoin is a good choice for future assets.
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████
                                                   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Offline KKH84

• Activity: 815
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 04:19:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2020, 11:38:54 PM »

In recent years, with the widespread adoption of blockchain technology and the continued popularity of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, the concept of crypto have gradually penetrated many people's daily life.

In addition to forums, social media, books, newspapers, and other forms of communication, film directors and documentary filmmakers are also starting to pointing on cryptocurrency.

1  -  Banking on Bitcoin

The film focuses on the evolution of Bitcoin from 2009 to 2016 and explores the story behind early users.

The documentary also explores the characteristics of cryptocurrency, disruptive and innovative technology, and how it affects and changes people's daily lives. At the same time. The film also records the collision of views on various topics of Bitcoin, and the contributions of technology pioneers to the development and popularization of blockchain technology.

2  -  The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin

Shot in 2014, the film was one of the first documentaries about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In the movie, the hero talks about how he became interested in Bitcoin and how he truly understand its impacts on the world.

Essentially, the film expresses an optimistic view of Crypto and its history and characteristics. It also focused on the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin's founder, and included interviews with many prominent people, including Winklevoss brothers, founder of Gemini, and the founder of Ethereum.

The film records the major events in the bitcoin world. Many experts believe that the documentary has been widely circulated in the encryption market and has received numerous positive reviews.

3  -  Life on Bitcoin

The film tells the story of a newlywed couple who can only use cryptocurrency to buy necessities for three months.

The film consists of two parts. The first part is about Bitcoin and its functions, as well as various problems encountered in the process of using bitcoin. The second part focuses on how the young couple lived solely on cryptocurrency.

The film shows Bitcoin as the rare novelty outside the world's largest cities, how hard it is to persuade merchants to accept it for payment.

This 53-minute documentary takes a detailed look at Bitcoin from the perspective of participants in the global economic system, focusing on whether the technology behind cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can disrupt the modern world.

4  -  I am Satoshi

Open-source platforms have revolutionized industries from software development to education to retail, but the banking system has not. I am Satoshi raises the question of whether bitcoin, an open-source technology, will revolutionize our outdated currency, transaction, and payment systems.

The film, which dives deep into the relationship between Bitcoin and the financial system, won the 2014 Blockchain Award for the most creative video. Producer Tomer Kantor spent three years working on the film, tracked down more than 50 respondents across five continents, including some of the celebrities in the bitcoin world, and recorded 125 short videos.

5  -  The Bitcoin Doco

Producer and bitcoin enthusiast Dale Dickens collaborated on the three-part documentary to document what they call a "history-making moment".

Bitcoin is changing people's lives, not just in the developing world, or for the speculators hoping to get rich overnight. The film reflects the real impact of Bitcoin on people's lives by telling a true story about the Bitcoin community in Australia.

6  -  Dope

Malcolm is a high school student, one day, he involved in the dark whirlwinds of the drug trade by accident, which caused a fatal disaster, he had to hide with a vagabonding life.

In 2015, movies with bitcoin elements became popular. Dope is one of them, although cryptocurrency does not appear positively in this film.

---
Pop some corn, find a cosy spot where you can enjoy silently, take time to have a look at it.

The Bitcoin as a means of payment and the uniqueness of the Bitcoin network has changed lives dramatically. With its technology and centralized nature, Bitcoin has emerged as a formidable competitor to traditional banking systems and fiat-money.

It's a pity I haven't watched all those films, but there is one documentary on YouTube that makes me want to get to know Bitcoin even more.  Maybe you can see it for yourself, I'll include the YouTube link.

Because I watched that made me familiar with Crypto until now.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG