follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Decentralized exchange Switcheo (SWH)[NEP-5] announces v2, SWH token surges +25%  (Read 1524 times)

Offline ahirice

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 19, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 10 Posts
The decentralized exchange, already live and the main competitor to NEX announced an upcoming update, with several improvements:

• New and Improved Transaction Window – This will allow users to see a full breakdown of orders/trades. Including; time and date details, ability to see all trading pairs (rather than just the current pair). As well as a toggle option between trades to show all trades, open trades, completed trades and cancelled trades.
  • Immediate Trade Confirmations  – Currently it takes around 30-60 seconds to confirm a trade. With the new version Switch have made some improvements, now “all trades will be executed and confirmed immediately as long as you have sufficient tokes in your contract balance”.
  • Deposit Flow – Users will be able to choose an amount of tokens they wish to deposit into their contract balance, these tokens can then be used for instantaneous trading.
  • Public Bot API – Together with the new smart contract, Switcheo have reworked their backend API’s to allow external parties to to build transactions and have them broadcasted. This should significantly improve trading volume I the long term.

The news drove a nice run on the token (SWH) price.

Were you in? If not don't worry, it's probably not too late. The news is fresh (2-3 hours ago), let is settle a bit and other investment opportunities will arise. The price is getting close to the ATH, so wait a bit.

Edit: Here is a much more detailed post about the update, written by Jack Yeu the co-founder of Switcheo. It features a preview of the new transaction window:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 03:07:28 PM by ahirice »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
It seems pretty good, the interface seems a bit generic but in the DEX universe Its probably atleast average.  DEX and DEX protocols will be how everything is traded I think in the future.. lots of competition though.. from 0x protcol led things like totle, to loopring, to this to blocknet to Kyber.. let the wars begin!

Offline ahirice

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 19, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 10 Posts
It seems pretty good, the interface seems a bit generic but in the DEX universe Its probably atleast average.  DEX and DEX protocols will be how everything is traded I think in the future.. lots of competition though.. from 0x protcol led things like totle, to loopring, to this to blocknet to Kyber.. let the wars begin!

I used it for some NEP-5 trades (NEO, ONT, GAS, SWH, TKT) and it works very well! The only two things I would ask for are already WIP:
- Ledger Nano S integration
- Faster transaction (v2 update)

We'll see how Switcheo fare once the Neon Exchange is out but I think there is more than enough room for the two!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG