follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Afraid of investments?  (Read 15897 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Afraid of investments?
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2024, 07:33:58 AM »
why are you scared of investing any ico’s? share your experience.
To be honest yes! It is because ICO's nowadays isn't that profitable than in early 2017 to mid 2018. Most of them became a cash cow for the projects owner or team so it's not worth it to invest in a scammy ICO's.
2017-2018 i should say that golden years of ICO on which even just joining up with those bounty campaigns did really generate or give out that $50k as far as i remember..
Those are the years on which ETH is really just that starting up and with those known L1's that we do have in the market now. When it comes to investments then it would
really be needing up that kind of courage and risks taking if you are really that planning to have that kind of possibility on making some income or profit
but of course the risks of losing money is there too. Its matter of acceptance on such situation i should say.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2024, 07:33:58 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2024, 11:38:27 PM »
I believe this kind of question can not be asked now because the era of ICO's investment days is far gone. And nobody can think of investing or talking about ICO's investment of late.

I understand the fact you asked this question long ago when ICO's projects were hotcakes kind of investment. Many investors invested in it as of then, towards 2017 and 2018. But here we are in 2024, not to talk about ICOs because of how many were scammed by it.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2024, 07:14:58 AM »
Not really afraid, more like being cautious.
It's better to be cautious than jump on just any ICO and end up losing your money simply because you want to make more money.
Most of the ICOs that comes into the market are majorly a scam so there's need to apply extreme caution and first carefully scrutinize the project before investing in it before you end up landing yourself in a pothole that'll swallow up your money.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2024, 04:27:28 PM »

-   I have never invested in any project campaign here in the crypto space that I took out money just to participate in. But I have the experience of buying top cryptos that I think have the potential to give me a profit in the long term.

And I also do some trading activity to make my source of profit in the short term, because this is what I also need to do, as long as there is something that should be known about doing trading activity.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2024, 10:43:43 PM »

-   I have never invested in any project campaign here in the crypto space that I took out money just to participate in. But I have the experience of buying top cryptos that I think have the potential to give me a profit in the long term.

And I also do some trading activity to make my source of profit in the short term, because this is what I also need to do, as long as there is something that should be known about doing trading activity.
Trading and holding some coins then it would really be two things at a time on which this would really be that requiring that sufficient knowledge and of course that kind of patience on which you would really be needing to have because if you do have these things then you wont really be seeing that kind of progress towards on the path that you are taking. You wont really be getting any
benefit if you would really be finding yourself that being scared on taking upo the risks. You cant really just that make yourself that having that kind of progression if you wont really be taking any risks on which this is something that you would really be needing up to consider.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG