follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Concierge Upcoming News and Rebrand Details  (Read 1615 times)

Offline CryptoYears

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 352
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 25, 2022, 09:05:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Concierge Upcoming News and Rebrand Details
« on: May 11, 2018, 01:14:52 AM »
Concierge – with the help of blockchain technology – is a worldwide online travel booking marketplace. With the NEO decentralized engine and blockchain, Concierge.io hopes to become a leading online booking platform. The goal of Concierge.io is to become the most frequented travel marketplace in the world. To that effect, the platform is putting things in place to facilitate its goal. This includes the rebranding of some of its core features. Read on to find out.

NEO

The members of Concierge's team possess travel know-how and many years of experience in the industry. They want to use this expertise to develop a secure, trustworthy, and reliable platform that makes use of blockchain and smart contracts. NEO was the best choice for this job as it establishes an identity capable of digitizing assets and automating the control of digital assets with the help of smart contracts.

NEO supports quicker development and establishment of smart contracts and projects. Due to this, developers can build on programming languages already known by them. Concierge.io provides support for several advanced languages. Other than .Net and Java, Concierge.io will also support Python and Go in the long run – which will be able to cover more than 90 percent of developers... The learning curve of the NEO platform – unlike that of Ethereum – is more seamless. This will enhance the pace at which projects are introduced.

Development

Concierge is beefing up and improving its #DevelopmentTeam . Along with its array of brilliant team members, the company will be hiring a lot more local engineers to work on the developmental aspect. Two very talented Russian engineers have also been hired – with one of them working as the project manager. With his experience and expertise, this will ensure the smooth and effective running of things.

Rebrand and Token Swap Details

Concierge.io tried its best to secure the .com, but a multi-billion-dollar company acquired the domain first. Due to this (and the fact that a .com website is very vital for global recognition), Concierge decided to rebrand to Travala.

You might be wondering (like I did) what will then happen to CGE tokens. Concierge has been working on this and AVA will be its replacement. This will be the new token ticker and it will be minted to the ratio of 1:1. There's no need for panic as CGE token holders will be airdropped AVA to the wallet they have their CGE held in. The date and time has yet to be confirmed, so make sure to keep an eye on all Concierge/Travala social channels for updates over the next two weeks.

Concierge – or rather Travala – will be able to keep their promise of listing within a month of the end of the ICO main sale. They will be able to do this even after completing the rebrand. Obviously, there's a lot of work left for them (including changing CGE to AVA and concierge.io to Travala.com), but there's every indication that they're up to the task.

Exchanges

Switcheo is confirmed to be the first exchange AVA will be listed on, there has also been a hint of something exciting in store for both Switcheo and Concierge.io community to thank the supporters. This listing will allow users to trade with SWH, NEO and GAS instantly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Concierge Upcoming News and Rebrand Details
« on: May 11, 2018, 01:14:52 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline ICOrealityshow

• Activity: 104
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 09:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Concierge Upcoming News and Rebrand Details
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 02:44:39 PM »
Not so keen about the name. As you don't really join any ICO/project because of the name. You join it only to do with the content, if that is good then it is really what we all look for.

Offline CryptoYears

• 1 strike
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 02:50:17 PM »
Not so keen about the name. As you don't really join any ICO/project because of the name. You join it only to do with the content, if that is good then it is really what we all look for.

I won’t exactly agree on this. Name actually matters. As you need to build the reputation. If you don’t have that then you will never be able to achieve the potential thing. But my view only, everyone has the right to differ.

Offline Kababjee

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: September 29, 2018, 08:57:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 03:08:48 PM »
Concierge – with the help of blockchain technology – is a worldwide online travel booking marketplace. With the NEO decentralized engine and blockchain, Concierge.io hopes to become a leading online booking platform. The goal of Concierge.io is to become the most frequented travel marketplace in the world. To that effect, the platform is putting things in place to facilitate its goal. This includes the rebranding of some of its core features. Read on to find out.

NEO

The members of Concierge's team possess travel know-how and many years of experience in the industry. They want to use this expertise to develop a secure, trustworthy, and reliable platform that makes use of blockchain and smart contracts. NEO was the best choice for this job as it establishes an identity capable of digitizing assets and automating the control of digital assets with the help of smart contracts.

NEO supports quicker development and establishment of smart contracts and projects. Due to this, developers can build on programming languages already known by them. Concierge.io provides support for several advanced languages. Other than .Net and Java, Concierge.io will also support Python and Go in the long run – which will be able to cover more than 90 percent of developers... The learning curve of the NEO platform – unlike that of Ethereum – is more seamless. This will enhance the pace at which projects are introduced.

Development

Concierge is beefing up and improving its #DevelopmentTeam . Along with its array of brilliant team members, the company will be hiring a lot more local engineers to work on the developmental aspect. Two very talented Russian engineers have also been hired – with one of them working as the project manager. With his experience and expertise, this will ensure the smooth and effective running of things.

Rebrand and Token Swap Details

Concierge.io tried its best to secure the .com, but a multi-billion-dollar company acquired the domain first. Due to this (and the fact that a .com website is very vital for global recognition), Concierge decided to rebrand to Travala.

You might be wondering (like I did) what will then happen to CGE tokens. Concierge has been working on this and AVA will be its replacement. This will be the new token ticker and it will be minted to the ratio of 1:1. There's no need for panic as CGE token holders will be airdropped AVA to the wallet they have their CGE held in. The date and time has yet to be confirmed, so make sure to keep an eye on all Concierge/Travala social channels for updates over the next two weeks.

Concierge – or rather Travala – will be able to keep their promise of listing within a month of the end of the ICO main sale. They will be able to do this even after completing the rebrand. Obviously, there's a lot of work left for them (including changing CGE to AVA and concierge.io to Travala.com), but there's every indication that they're up to the task.

Exchanges

Switcheo is confirmed to be the first exchange AVA will be listed on, there has also been a hint of something exciting in store for both Switcheo and Concierge.io community to thank the supporters. This listing will allow users to trade with SWH, NEO and GAS instantly.

What other exchanges is this planning to hit? This change honestly comes as a surprise for me. Although not that I feel it’s going to make massive difference, but I do feel somewhat surprised by it. Anyway, lets see!

Offline ICOrealityshow

• Activity: 104
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 09:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 03:10:41 PM »
Yes, that’s true and I meant that only. But yeah I must say that Travala is a lot similar to Travigo or something that’s already quite famous! Will be really watching how all this is going to pan out.

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 03:13:16 PM »
Guys do you think is this worth investing on? I like the theme and all that but not sure how good it is. How much have you guys invested on this? I will love to hear that. Thank you

Offline CryptoYears

• 1 strike
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 03:15:51 PM »
Guys do you think is this worth investing on? I like the theme and all that but not sure how good it is. How much have you guys invested on this? I will love to hear that. Thank you

To be fair, I can openly say this is the best project of the year. Not only the concept is incredible but also the team behind this is absolutely fantastic. So, that to me is what makes this such an amazing project and hot deal.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 03:15:51 PM »

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 03:17:50 PM »
Ok thank you guys for your views. I will be looking into this. The price is fairly low right now, so I guess still massive opportunity. Thanks for the views.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG