follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ICO Review: Forever Has Fallen  (Read 1452 times)

Offline frauswif

• Activity: 85
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 50 Posts 10 Posts
ICO Review: Forever Has Fallen
« on: June 13, 2018, 01:02:12 PM »
Forever Has Fallen: Transmedia storytelling linked to an online-offline economy

Forever Has Fallen is a global “transmedia” game that promises to give players an immersive experience through linking gameplay to interaction on social media, email, text messaging, websites and even real world events in the form of fan driven scavenger hunts, challenges, and meet-ups. The game also gives rise to an online/offline economy utilizing the Forever Coin utility token. As players progress through the game, they are rewarded with Forever Coin. In return, players are asked for special favours, research, and problem solving to advance the plot. Blockchain technology is used to create an immutable ledger for tracking player ranks and achievements, as well as ownership of in-game digital goods. Smart Contracts are used to reward players who contribute to and promote the game. The Forever Has Fallen project hopes that this online/offline economy will attract a high level of participation from players as their actions directly influence the value of the Forever Coin tokens.

The storyline behind Forever Has Fallen is compelling. Players must help uncover the truth behind the destruction of a billion-dollar start up known as The Forever Social (a social media platform that creates mass digital immortality) and the gruesome murder of one of its top executives. The main character in the game is Karl-Axel Mattiasson, the tech mastermind behind The Forever Social who is being framed for the crimes. Karl needs the player’s help to clear his name and find the real killer(s). When players complete tasks and help him solve the mystery to clear his name, Karl rewards them with the Forever Coin token.

Besides being integral to the in-game story, the Forever Coin is also a central part of an online/offline economy that extends beyond the game. The game contains a marketplace with digital goods and collectables that players can create, sell and buy. Players also produce content for the game by creating experiences for other players. They are rewarded for this with Forever Coin. The top content creators will be rewarded from a pool of 450,000,000 tokens (valued at approximately $45 million US) and from fellow players who buy and use their content. The project hopes that this model of player generated content will provide scalability allowing the game to become global while remaining fan-driven. The token will also be linked to various business partners, so players can eventually use the token offline to pay for offline experiences relevant to the game.

The team behind Forever Has Fallen have a significant amount of experience working in marketing, blockchain development, and transmedia & gamification. Some members of the team have worked with companies such as Sony, Warner Bros, LEGO, Disney and Microsoft.

Funding for Forever Has Fallen will come from an Initial Coin Offering in which 35% of the total supply of the utility token will be sold to generate funding to complete the game. The remaining token supply will be used to encourage participation in the game economy and adding value to the game over time.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jj5eGgpp0
Explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY74A1PBNNE&t=3s
Demo website: https://theforeversocial.com/

ETH: 0xF3E6f86Beb14875Ee52838D55A6a9c685f546cA4

Read this article on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/forever-has-fallen-blockchain-gamification-using-transmedia-mina-down/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ICO Review: Forever Has Fallen
« on: June 13, 2018, 01:02:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: ICO Review: Forever Has Fallen
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 07:11:10 AM »
I heard the lead dev got in a fight with ICO bench over a bad/mixed review and he completely lost his cool.  I think the project is cool but I'm sure that might hurt a little just because everyone attaches to any level of FUD.  I think the concept is cool, and look forward to seeing the developments and if it makes it to exchanges... but I passed on it at the ICO level.

Offline sugarchrisp

• Activity: 847
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 04:21:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 07:45:37 AM »
I heard the lead dev got in a fight with ICO bench over a bad/mixed review and he completely lost his cool.  I think the project is cool but I'm sure that might hurt a little just because everyone attaches to any level of FUD.  I think the concept is cool, and look forward to seeing the developments and if it makes it to exchanges... but I passed on it at the ICO level.

Yeah, I'm not sure what developed out of that, their twitter completely died after he posted his feud with ICO bench. 
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline frauswif

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 05:44:07 PM »
I actually heard just two days that they decided to not hold a public sale to "speculators" and instead just focus on private investors.

Offline sugarchrisp

• Activity: 847
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 04:21:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 02:38:26 AM »
That's actually a good sign.  I just hope they pay out the bounty tokens, I wasn't planning on investing directly anyways.  Who knows though, the CEO just flys off the handle like that when he gets criticized.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline frauswif

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 01:06:39 PM »
Yea, I thought it was probably a good sign too, and I heard that they will still be distributing bounty tokens (this is according to the platform that was managing the bounty program)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG