follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum wallet  (Read 16152 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 03:52:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: Ethereum wallet
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2024, 11:09:27 PM »
I have a Ledger, but I have never used it. A friend gave it to me, but I haven't even turned it on yet. I agree with you, and I think that such wallets should be used only when there is a certain amount of bitcoin.
And now I only use a Trust Wallet and an Electrum.
As for the Metamask, it has become incredibly convenient due to network switching. I wonder how it manages to be so secure and still be just an extension in the browser.
Wow, that's a shame, even though hardware like this is definitely a recommendation for storage, especially if it's for the long term. Not only for Bitcoin but also ETH. However, this will be an individual's preference. I personally don't have that kind of hardware either. So far only using Trustwallett and Metamask for certain altcoins. Of course, it's not that many coins that I actually have, so I'm not too worried.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2024, 11:09:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4391
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:31:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2024, 04:00:15 AM »
So far only using Trustwallett and Metamask for certain altcoins. Of course, it's not that many coins that I actually have, so I'm not too worried.
So maybe he does not have a lot of these coins, I have heard such stories many times and I am not surprised that someone does not use hardware wallets if they have them, I think that most people think that they are needed only if you really allow finances to freeze a few tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for 2-3 years, otherwise it is not necessary.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 884
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2024, 06:08:25 AM »
So far only using Trustwallett and Metamask for certain altcoins. Of course, it's not that many coins that I actually have, so I'm not too worried.
So maybe he does not have a lot of these coins, I have heard such stories many times and I am not surprised that someone does not use hardware wallets if they have them, I think that most people think that they are needed only if you really allow finances to freeze a few tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for 2-3 years, otherwise it is not necessary.

That's right, I don't see any point in constantly conducting transactions every time I activate Ledger - I now have very large amounts and they are constantly moving between my accounts, exchanges and wallets. I will keep it on the Ledger only when I have enough assets that I can put aside for a long time and not touch them.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1767
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2024, 07:16:55 AM »
I don't think there is a minimum amount to use a hardware wallet. At the end of the day, inconvenience such as switching networks is a cheap price to pay for security. Just remember that a lot of people lose a ton of money because of silly mistakes like not checking whether they received a phishing e-mail or not, storing their password on cloud storage, etc. Hardware wallet is a good choice as an additional layer of protection for your crypto assets like ETH, it is not a rich man's exclusive tool. I'd suggest people use them even if they feel it is a bit excessive because doing so in this context is always better than doing less imo.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2024, 05:04:06 AM »

That's right, I don't see any point in constantly conducting transactions every time I activate Ledger - I now have very large amounts and they are constantly moving between my accounts, exchanges and wallets. I will keep it on the Ledger only when I have enough assets that I can put aside for a long time and not touch them.
Yes, it's like that, like 2-3 years ago I talked to friends from the forum personally and talked about this topic for a long time and in fact one of them even won in a contest this Ledger) but did not use it, still a little useless it is a thing.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1267
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2024, 10:13:26 AM »
I have a Ledger, but I have never used it. A friend gave it to me, but I haven't even turned it on yet. I agree with you, and I think that such wallets should be used only when there is a certain amount of bitcoin.
As for the Metamask, it has become incredibly convenient due to network switching. I wonder how it manages to be so secure and still be just an extension in the browser.
Honestly? I would have sold this wallet a long time ago, too unreliable in terms of security. I'm talking about Leadger, if anything.  ;D
In my mind, if the amounts are not that large. Absolutely any (of the popular wallets) will do for storing your assets there. But, that said. You must know the basics of safety + follow them. No wallet will help (save money) - if you don't know the elementary things.

P.S. This is my personal opinion on this matter. Do not listen to me, do as you see fit.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1465
  • Last Active: Today at 01:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2024, 01:31:46 PM »
Yes, it's like that, like 2-3 years ago I talked to friends from the forum personally and talked about this topic for a long time and in fact one of them even won in a contest this Ledger) but did not use it, still a little useless it is a thing.
Well, ledger will be very useful for those who have a very large amount of cryptocurrency assets, so storing them in a ledger wallet is the best choice and provides security that you can hold yourself, but if you only have a small amount of cryptocurrency assets, then ledgers are not a top priority.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2024, 01:31:46 PM »

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2024, 03:00:17 PM »
Honestly? I would have sold this wallet a long time ago, too unreliable in terms of security. I'm talking about Leadger, if anything.  ;D
In my mind, if the amounts are not that large. Absolutely any (of the popular wallets) will do for storing your assets there. But, that said. You must know the basics of safety + follow them. No wallet will help (save money) - if you don't know the elementary things.

P.S. This is my personal opinion on this matter. Do not listen to me, do as you see fit.  8)

You described everything correctly and I maintain safety entirely. Starting from a good paid subscription to an antivirus and ending with caution when surfing the Internet.
I have experience with a bad choice of wallet, and I'm talking about Jaxx. Unfortunately, I did not know that this is a rather “leaky wallet” and cannot be used. It's a shame. Especially that I once personally communicated with Charlie Shrem :/
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1086
  • Pxzone.online
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:59:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2024, 04:25:07 PM »
Well, ledger will be very useful for those who have a very large amount of cryptocurrency assets, so storing them in a ledger wallet is the best choice and provides security that you can hold yourself, but if you only have a small amount of cryptocurrency assets, then ledgers are not a top priority.
What amount are considered as "small amount" to not be responsible and to not to use a secured and safe wallet?
Yes, you doesn't need to have a paid hardware wallet in the first place. What you need is to have best practice on using (send and receive) assets, and use well open source wallet like MEW and do the transaction on an airgapped device.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2024, 10:42:30 AM »
This is, of course, the best way, but it is the most painful)) you need to know a lot of things and then the most important thing is not to forget)) this is really not for ordinary people who will never be able to figure it out, and in general if you get caught up in reasoning))) then The problem with cryptocurrencies is that the programmers who make these cryptocurrencies do not think about how ordinary people will use them. Today we have not changed anything and cryptocurrencies are still considered very difficult to handle, especially the safest wallets in our opinion.

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2024, 03:16:26 PM »
This is, of course, the best way, but it is the most painful)) you need to know a lot of things and then the most important thing is not to forget)) this is really not for ordinary people who will never be able to figure it out, and in general if you get caught up in reasoning))) then The problem with cryptocurrencies is that the programmers who make these cryptocurrencies do not think about how ordinary people will use them. Today we have not changed anything and cryptocurrencies are still considered very difficult to handle, especially the safest wallets in our opinion.

That's right, cryptocurrencies are very poorly adopted for people who are afraid of digital technologies. And indeed, in our world of cryptocurrencies, everything is very difficult. Imagine how difficult it will seem to an ordinary user to exchange coins on the stock exchange. You need to register, you need to go through all the identity verification procedures and then change the coins and withdraw them. That's probably why Swaps were invented, where you just need to press one button. Nevertheless, I believe that we are following the path of simplification and usability.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2024, 07:26:22 AM »

That's right, cryptocurrencies are very poorly adopted for people who are afraid of digital technologies. And indeed, in our world of cryptocurrencies, everything is very difficult. Imagine how difficult it will seem to an ordinary user to exchange coins on the stock exchange. You need to register, you need to go through all the identity verification procedures and then change the coins and withdraw them. That's probably why Swaps were invented, where you just need to press one button. Nevertheless, I believe that we are following the path of simplification and usability.
I talk to ordinary people and a little bit involved and there have been attempts to combine cryptocurrency and credit cards in the past, but those projects failed and the ideas were forgotten, I think that in time stronger projects will be able to do something so that ordinary people can buy and sell cryptocurrency at the click of a button.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1267
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2024, 10:39:41 AM »
You described everything correctly and I maintain safety entirely. Starting from a good paid subscription to an antivirus and ending with caution when surfing the Internet.
I have experience with a bad choice of wallet, and I'm talking about Jaxx. Unfortunately, I did not know that this is a rather “leaky wallet” and cannot be used. It's a shame. Especially that I once personally communicated with Charlie Shrem :/
You're absolutely right, that's what you should do and then choose a wallet. Everything you wrote (about the unfortunate choice of wallet) is trivialized experience that money can't buy. Everything that was in the past, let it stay there +changed the situation regarding the preservation of your capital.

P.S. And what crypto wallet, you chose as an alternative in return? When you used your wallet, Jahhhh - lost a large sum of money? I personally have never used it, even heard little about it. Tell me, in more detail. I think it would be useful information.  8)
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2024, 01:25:08 PM »
You're absolutely right, that's what you should do and then choose a wallet. Everything you wrote (about the unfortunate choice of wallet) is trivialized experience that money can't buy. Everything that was in the past, let it stay there +changed the situation regarding the preservation of your capital.

P.S. And what crypto wallet, you chose as an alternative in return? When you used your wallet, Jahhhh - lost a large sum of money? I personally have never used it, even heard little about it. Tell me, in more detail. I think it would be useful information.  8)

I do not want to name the amounts in the kennel, except to say that I lost 30 percent of my entire deposit. And it was very insulting, I think you understand. I immediately had to change all the passwords in all the wallets. Now I prefer Electrum and TrustWallet, in my opinion these are now the top crypto wallets that you can use to verify your deposit. I'll switch to Ledger a little later.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2024, 08:27:21 AM »
I do not want to name the amounts in the kennel, except to say that I lost 30 percent of my entire deposit. And it was very insulting, I think you understand. I immediately had to change all the passwords in all the wallets. Now I prefer Electrum and TrustWallet, in my opinion these are now the top crypto wallets that you can use to verify your deposit. I'll switch to Ledger a little later.
I have also experienced the same thing as you, losing some strange assets in your Electrum wallet. I don't know where the theft came from; maybe I was careless because I kept the secret phrase in a place where other people could easily find it. This incident gave me an important experience. and I am more wary of using cryptocurrency wallets.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG