follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Copytrading suitable?  (Read 19278 times)

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Copytrading suitable?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2024, 07:06:49 PM »
Copy trading is indeed very helpful for those who are still learning on the exchange, but in my opinion copy trading does not provide good efficiency because sometimes cryptocurrency price movements are not as expected and I prefer to do my own analysis, I don't fully use copy trading because it is too risky.
Some people are making YouTube videos that they do copy trading and they make money but they do not do it in long term to actually know if copy trading will be good or not. I also do not like copy trading. It makes people to be newbies. Newbie traders are most vulnerable to exhaustion and that should be the reason they should learn about trading.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2024, 07:06:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2024, 08:35:54 PM »
I wanted to go and give it a try, honestly it wasn't a bad experience, even while the price went down, someone figured out a way to make money and I can't say that I have enough proof that its bad. I got in, thinking that I would lose money, and when I saw the market down, I thought it would be a loss for me too, and then I checked and it did pretty well, which surprised me, if it did well now, wonder how well it did when the price went up. I still don't like it to be fair, I just don't have the data so far because I made money with it, I will keep using it, to see if it will keep profiting, or was this just one time lucky situation.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4136
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 09:59:37 AM »
I don't know if it's true if he wins or not, but I still don't understand why he charges each of the users who are in his community 30usd to make his signals, and I know that's something I don't understand, I shouldn't do it, but still Things look that way, and not only with him, there are many others who are always looking for a way to make money by offering signals.

There are many Telegram groups and even in Discord offering signal services for some fees...making them making money not just on trading but also sharing how they trade that can also hopefully make followers realize some profits in trading copying the trading details. I am not a member of any of those groups because I am not so sure if copy trading can be good for me or if the signals they are sharing can really be legit. There are many things a trader should learn first before risking one's money in this profitable industry. I always feel that fear inside of me just thinking about it because I was once a victim of an auto-trading software program that ended me losing some money. I should have better bought BTC with the money I lost and I could already be "rich" today.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2024, 08:46:18 PM »
I don't know if it's true if he wins or not, but I still don't understand why he charges each of the users who are in his community 30usd to make his signals, and I know that's something I don't understand, I shouldn't do it, but still Things look that way, and not only with him, there are many others who are always looking for a way to make money by offering signals.

There are many Telegram groups and even in Discord offering signal services for some fees...making them making money not just on trading but also sharing how they trade that can also hopefully make followers realize some profits in trading copying the trading details. I am not a member of any of those groups because I am not so sure if copy trading can be good for me or if the signals they are sharing can really be legit. There are many things a trader should learn first before risking one's money in this profitable industry. I always feel that fear inside of me just thinking about it because I was once a victim of an auto-trading software program that ended me losing some money. I should have better bought BTC with the money I lost and I could already be "rich" today.

Yes, you're right, now what leaves me very surprised is that maybe you spent a lot of money on that, because if you were rich today, wow, it means that you did a lot of operations with high risks, I have that friend, in fact he studied in college. with me and I helped him move on to the most difficult subject at the university, even so, he never offered me to join his group and make his signals, all the time I see that he publishes his signals successfully, where he always has a positive ROI, But after that I found out that the friend we have in common stole approximately 0.8BTC from him, which seemed very bad to me and that friend really needs that money a lot and it's something he regrets.

I don't know, maybe it could be life events, but I know that he understands the Bitcoin market very well, the one he understands very well is the altcoin market and he bets and wins with it, no. I know how he does it, but he is an expert at it, thanks to that part he manages to give signals about altcoins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2024, 01:11:18 AM »
To me copy trading is a 60/40 hoping to achieve one goal also as a real trader wants, though it's useful way to learn about the market potentials and it's not a guarantee way of make profits from the market. Based on the risk Involved, you should never Invest in the amount you can afford to loose. High risk higher reward, low risk lower reward.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2024, 03:26:16 AM »
Consider the confidence boost you might experience by witnessing experts managing risks in the volatile crypto landscape. It's a chance to see firsthand how professionals navigate the unpredictable terrain, potentially inspiring a new level of assurance in your own trading endeavors.

Picture this: you're embarking on your crypto trading journey, and instead of going it alone, you have the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of experienced traders. It's like having a knowledgeable mentor right there with you, guiding you through the twists and turns of the market.

Imagine being able to replicate the strategies of these seasoned traders in real-time, observing their moves and decisions as they happen. The potential to accelerate your learning curve and gain insights into successful trading techniques becomes a tantalizing prospect.

But does copy trading truly make a difference? Can it provide a shortcut to understanding complex market dynamics and risk management? And how does it compare to traditional trading methods? These are the questions hovering in your mind
Copy trading is more valuable and has more advantage when it comes to trading. In  copy trading you can copy trades from professionals in the hope of making profits. You also get this to your understanding that the past doesn't  indicate of the future.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2024, 09:10:02 AM »
Copy trading is more valuable and has more advantage when it comes to trading. In  copy trading you can copy trades from professionals in the hope of making profits. You also get this to your understanding that the past doesn't  indicate of the future.
Don't be too fascinated with copy trading, there comes a point where you will lose your profits due to bad market conditions.
Before you know, copy trading, I have used it and it does not always provide profits.

The past will not show the future, but the past becomes a warning for the future.
You need to do your own analysis and not just rely on copy trading, even if you are a professional.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2024, 09:10:02 AM »

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2024, 09:41:47 AM »
Don't be too fascinated with copy trading, there comes a point where you will lose your profits due to bad market conditions.
Before you know, copy trading, I have used it and it does not always provide profits.

The past will not show the future, but the past becomes a warning for the future.
You need to do your own analysis and not just rely on copy trading, even if you are a professional.
Agree, Copy Trading should be used as a supporting material that needs to be studied further. So that studying these movements will give us knowledge about how to analyze cryptocurrency price movements. As long as we are willing to learn something new, we will have the potential to be better than before.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2024, 09:49:47 AM »

Agree, Copy Trading should be used as a supporting material that needs to be studied further. So that studying these movements will give us knowledge about how to analyze cryptocurrency price movements. As long as we are willing to learn something new, we will have the potential to be better than before.
I do not accept this. Copy trading will only make someone that wants to become a trader to be lazy, not to learn about trading and he will make the person to lack knowledge as the person will depend on other traders which can even still lose. If you are a copy trader, how will you learn about indicators, analyses and trading strategies. You will not want to learn it until copy trading teach the lesson of loss as the trader he copying failed and lose. That is when the trader will realize that he needs to learn how to trade on his own.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 750
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:51:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2024, 12:42:16 PM »

-    I respect your perception on this matter mate, Because, for me, copy trading is lazy, most of those who enter it do not really study the concept of trading.
Of course, they will only hope that the money will be put in there where they copied the trading so that they can get a profit.

So what will be the materials for those who copied to learn? Also, copying is never good, in my opinion, so how can you learn if you just copy trade? It's just what I see.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1030
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2024, 08:35:20 PM »
Copy trading is indeed very helpful for those who are still learning on the exchange, but in my opinion copy trading does not provide good efficiency because sometimes cryptocurrency price movements are not as expected and I prefer to do my own analysis, I don't fully use copy trading because it is too risky.
Some people are making YouTube videos that they do copy trading and they make money but they do not do it in long term to actually know if copy trading will be good or not. I also do not like copy trading. It makes people to be newbies. Newbie traders are most vulnerable to exhaustion and that should be the reason they should learn about trading.

You are right. @Charles- Tim, I don't even know why some people, mostly newbies, will sell their minds to copy trading, while the majority of people on social media who are giving trading signals are just deceiving newbies and at the same time monetizing their social media handles with the trading content they post, whereas they themselves are not even trading. Those social media influencers might be earning more money from the content they are posting, and their viewers can be losing a lot of money because they are the ones carrying out the real trade with the fake signals they get online. 

Left for me alone, I don't find it necessary to use copy trade; it's better to just carefully learn how to trade. 

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG