follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Volatile Coins  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Volatile Coins
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 08:13:25 PM »
Most of new traders love to trade coins having high volatility which will give them short profit and they are using these volatile coins for daily earning. This is not easy as it's need full knowledge of analysis and also support and resistence. It's not for everyone as it could result in quick loss.

Which volatile coins will you recommend for daily trading ? I think Sol, Cake and Avax is looking good token as they are currently volatile and safe tokens.

Almost all the altcoins can be fit in for this category since they are all volatile and cannot be predicted like that, some have not been performing very interesting for some time while other do make the best of their performance recently, it's now left in is to decide on which we feels like taking risk on that can rise or fall within the same short period of time being targeted by us.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 08:13:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2024, 03:30:20 AM »
Most of new traders love to trade coins having high volatility which will give them short profit and they are using these volatile coins for daily earning. This is not easy as it's need full knowledge of analysis and also support and resistence. It's not for everyone as it could result in quick loss.

Which volatile coins will you recommend for daily trading ? I think Sol, Cake and Avax is looking good token as they are currently volatile and safe tokens.
Most people buy coins with a high level of volatility as you said and they want big profits very quickly, but if you buy high volatility coins you have to be careful in trading and we have to be prepared in the market so that when the coin we buy rises as expected. we want to be able to sell straight away, if we are not prepared in the market it is better to just set a target... because if we are not prepared, most people usually experience losses.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline tbct_mt2

• Activity: 743
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 06:09:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2024, 03:03:37 AM »
Most people buy coins with a high level of volatility as you said and they want big profits very quickly, but if you buy high volatility coins you have to be careful in trading and we have to be prepared in the market so that when the coin we buy rises as expected. we want to be able to sell straight away, if we are not prepared in the market it is better to just set a target... because if we are not prepared, most people usually experience losses.
"High risk, high return" that is quoted by many people and many people believe that they can get rich easily and very quickly if they take high risk.

The fact is there are fewer people who can take high risk and get high return than people who lost money by taking high risk. Return for most people is bigger loss, not higher return.

They forgot or ignored a vital principle for investors and traders.

Defend and protect your capital is most important and vital. If you lose your capital, either you are an investor or a trader, you are done. Without capital, your investment or trading career is done.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2024, 03:46:52 AM »
I had a good experience with more than one volatile coin, such as Pepe, Pepe2 and Luna, I made some significant profits from it at the time, but then things started to reverse, so I abandoned them.

Trading in volatile coins is fraught with great risks, so traders who do not have much experience and good knowledge of such volatile coins should better stay away from it, because they may be exposed to significant losses.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1711
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2024, 11:29:51 AM »

Yes, SOL is one of the best volatile coins to buy right now. But there are many other cryptocurrencies that are volatile, like Matic, Ada, the Bake, which I think is okay, even Aurora, and many others that I will not list further as long as there are many.

But personally, the volatiles for me that I short-trade are Pepe, Tao, Matic, Sol, Bonk, and Mav. These are the ones I take profit from daily, even if it's only a small amount, but when I combine them, it's okay for me anyway.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2024, 03:50:30 PM »

For Sol, I'm not sure the hype will continue to get stronger. But it is indeed very good to trade in short and medium trades. But about Avax I see potential as well to hold onto until the bullrun reaches its peak. But trading it is also quite good. Because price movements are also quite volatile due to constantly changing market sentiment. However, the most important thing is to always pay attention to BTC movements. Because after all, everything always follows the movement of BTC. Currently, it is BTC that is very volatile and has a big impact on the movement of altcoins which also have a higher level of volatility. So I hope everyone can be more aware of the current market situation.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2024, 09:27:58 AM »

Trading volatile coins can bring quick profits, but it requires good knowledge and caution. Sol, Cake, and Avax can be interesting, but it's important to research each coin thoroughly, stay up to date with news, and manage risks. Trading cryptocurrencies always carries risks, so it is important to be prepared for possible losses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2024, 09:27:58 AM »

Offline zulfi125

• Activity: 121
  • FxBox
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 08:11:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2024, 12:45:52 PM »
Daily trading requires careful consideration. While Solana (Sol), PancakeSwap (Cake), and Avalanche (Avax) are currently volatile, it's essential to conduct thorough technical analysis and monitor market trends diligently before choosing any volatile coins for trading.
FXBOX   [TelegramTwitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE

Offline gulu_khan

• Activity: 521
  • Last Active: March 08, 2024, 08:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Quick Poster Second year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2024, 01:49:50 PM »
Trading volatile coins for daily profits can be risky. Sol, Cake, and Avax are currently considered volatile and relatively safe, but it's crucial to conduct detailed analysis and understand support and resistance. Daily trading demands expertise, so approach with caution and only trade what you can afford to lose.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2024, 03:14:34 PM »
Trading volatile coins for daily profits can be risky. Sol, Cake, and Avax are currently considered volatile and relatively safe, but it's crucial to conduct detailed analysis and understand support and resistance. Daily trading demands expertise, so approach with caution and only trade what you can afford to lose.
I agree with you. Apart from that, daily trading also requires truly mature technical analysis. Because without technical analysis, daily trading will not bring good profits. In fact, daily trading has a greater level of risk because it is related to the trader's own emotions and mentality in his activities in the market. So choosing coins that are safe enough can minimize risks. However, the determination of entry and exit positions must be truly understood through thorough technical analysis. For the Avax coin, I personally prefer it as a medium-term investment. But everyone definitely has their own choice based on their experience in the market.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2024, 11:30:42 PM »
This is indeed appropriate because traders usually need positions quickly. They place margin positions at various price setups to pursue percentage profits as quickly as possible so coin volatility may help them to do so more as expected. However, on the other hand, apart from having to worry like that, there is actually quite a risk because after all the possibility of losing everything is also quite high. So you really have to be smart and alert to the condition of these very volatile coins

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:23:15 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2024, 04:31:42 AM »
This is indeed appropriate because traders usually need positions quickly. They place margin positions at various price setups to pursue percentage profits as quickly as possible so coin volatility may help them to do so more as expected. However, on the other hand, apart from having to worry like that, there is actually quite a risk because after all the possibility of losing everything is also quite high. So you really have to be smart and alert to the condition of these very volatile coins

Yes only those traders can make profit who gives full time or daily specific time. When we choose risky coin we have to keep eye on news, trading volume and other factors which put effect on the price of token. Risky coins are generally for this who love to trade 15 minutes or hourly time frame trading while day traders generally use mid risk coins.

I personally love to hold and trade only low risk coins although sometimes when I see there could be quick profit then I dive into risky coins also and fortunately my win rate is high in risky coins
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:14:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2024, 08:36:12 PM »
You are right trading in highly volatile coins and tokens is not an easy task, plus it also comes under the category of day trading which in itself is not an easy task. I personally observed the AVAX and even traded in it too, after making some profit I fell for the volatility and now I am at a loss. And the funny part is, at the start, I invested less money and made a profit but when after seeing the potential of AVAX I thought it would touch $49 again but from my last buying to till now it didn't go near $45 even.

The point is, we should not expect the same results from the same coins over and over, or maybe I was dumb enough to not understand this at that time. Well, AVAX still have lot of potential to go up plus sol also. Talkin about sol price it was mainly due to the airdrops hype based on Solana network, when they will end the price will be affected too. Besides all these I think BTC is also very volatile plus ETH.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2024, 03:35:04 AM »

Sol is a good coin for daily trading and for making some money profit. This coin currently offers a lot of profit to a trader and has reached a very good level in a short period of time. The coin of this platform is very popular now and it is not that risky if you hold it for a long time and it has the potential to do better in the future, so it is one of my favorite coins, I would recommend investing here.

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2024, 05:50:51 AM »
Trading volatile coins for daily profits can be rewarding but comes with risks. Sol (Solana), Cake (PancakeSwap), and Avax (Avalanche) are currently considered volatile tokens. However, it's crucial to conduct thorough analysis and understand support and resistance levels before trading. Keep in mind that trading involves risks, and it's not suitable for everyone. Always stay informed and make decisions based on your risk tolerance and market knowledge.
Investing in volatile coins is very risky and once all these volatile coins are hyped from the market and dumped, it takes a long time for the price correction to take place and in some cases the price correction is not likely to happen. However, investing in these volatile coins must be done with caution. Moreover, investing in all cryptocurrencies is risky, but investing in volatile coins is more risky. After investing in them, holding and dumping once hype from the market, it is not possible to get correction from that dumping situation, so DYOR has to be careful to invest in Volatile coins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG