follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 7055 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2024, 10:19:32 AM »
Just like we sell a coin very quickly thinking that money may be lost, many times we see enough profit but we can't control our greed and wait for more profit, the result is negative. The first is that if we can be patient for some time without fear, then our profit will be more, and if we do not get greedy after having enough profit, then we will have profit instead of loss. We have to avoid both, neither can we be over-greed nor over-feared when it comes to investing or trading. Have courage and must believe in yourself. When a different gut works, your chances of making more money trading will increase. Again, if we do not avoid excessive greed, we may have to stay in harm for a long time, so we have to avoid excessive greed from our nature.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2024, 10:19:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2024, 11:21:40 AM »
When the market goes up and down I tend to buy less because my fear is stronger than Greed.
Maybe this is my character also from my personal self if my mentality is more fear than Greed. :)
My daily life is also more taku to my family happen and this makes the same thing in trading cryptocurrency.
But for those who have a strong mentality and large traders like Whales should have a large greed so that the trade profits can multiply.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2024, 11:50:38 PM »
When the market goes up and down I tend to buy less because my fear is stronger than Greed.
Maybe this is my character also from my personal self if my mentality is more fear than Greed. :)
My daily life is also more taku to my family happen and this makes the same thing in trading cryptocurrency.
But for those who have a strong mentality and large traders like Whales should have a large greed so that the trade profits can multiply.
I Understand , but it's always good to do something, if you buy bitcoin, you don't have to be afraid, because bitcoin will go down like this ,  I'm sure that at some point it will go up and go up a lot, in fact by 2024 it is Expected that bitcoin will be able to give us movies very good and buillish, but of course it is the perception that we are looking for everything and that we all hope for, but just seeing the ETF and its aprobation and the halving of Bitcoin for us makes us very Excited.

Actually strange things are Happening , we should have already seen a substantial increase in bitcoin, but it didn't happen, what does this mean? that things still have a long way to go, if we see it from the perspective of well , it is ideal to buy, the more it goes down , the more we Buy , this works like that and if it goes up, well, it's easy to Just have it in Hodl mode, there is no problem another, you can't doubt that, of course it's Advice Due to my little experience.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 02:45:13 PM by LUCKMCFLY »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2024, 08:56:46 AM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?
Both can be very scary when it comes to trading especially greed I would say it damages trading in ways that an investor or trader cannot even imagine. Being overly greedy in trading is definitely more likely to result in losses rather than gains. There are many who invest in a suitable dumping situation and in spite of getting a lot of profit in a pumping situation, hold on only out of greed, and then end up in a situation where they face losses instead of profits. Fear on the other hand affects a trader as much as greed especially those who are afraid of trading/investing must master the prerequisites of trading well before trading or investing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2024, 10:09:09 AM »
Fear and greed is part of human nature and it does not only imply to trading, this is because we are scared of the unknown, and we are also greedy naturally that what we have is not enough and we want to have more without considering the risk involved. Both of them are dangerous in trading, and if you are trading with fear and greed, you will run at loss. Trading is something that you should also control your emotions and also know when to exit the market. This is why it is good to only use the amount of money that you can afford to lose, when you want to trade and you know that you are a professional trader. By doing so, you will be able to overcome these two vices and learn more on the best strategy that will benefit you in trading.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2024, 01:16:10 PM »
Just like we sell a coin very quickly thinking that money may be lost, many times we see enough profit but we can't control our greed and wait for more profit, the result is negative. The first is that if we can be patient for some time without fear, then our profit will be more, and if we do not get greedy after having enough profit, then we will have profit instead of loss. We have to avoid both, neither can we be over-greed nor over-feared when it comes to investing or trading. Have courage and must believe in yourself. When a different gut works, your chances of making more money trading will increase. Again, if we do not avoid excessive greed, we may have to stay in harm for a long time, so we have to avoid excessive greed from our nature.

I hope all cryptocurrency traders are not greedy; that's why we can't take it away from others to be greedy, so what often happens is that what you say is a win should end up losing in the end because of greed.

Do you think, dude, that if all the traders in the crypto space are not greedy, they will always experience good earnings here in the field of crypto business? I think not yet because it depends on our understanding of trading and the technical analysis that we will do to get a profit from it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2024, 02:08:23 PM »

Fear and greed is part of human nature and it does not only imply to trading, this is because we are scared of the unknown, and we are also greedy naturally that what we have is not enough and we want to have more without considering the risk involved. Both of them are dangerous in trading, and if you are trading with fear and greed, you will run at loss. Trading is something that you should also control your emotions and also know when to exit the market. This is why it is good to only use the amount of money that you can afford to lose, when you want to trade and you know that you are a professional trader. By doing so, you will be able to overcome these two vices and learn more on the best strategy that will benefit you in trading.

You're right, greed and fear is nature.
Everyone feel those emotions.
As trader and holder we should have experience to manage emotions.
I agree with you "good to only use the amount of money that you can afford to lose".
We should use cold money, not from deb.
As bounty hunter, we gained rewards, I think It's cold money.
So, It's a good way to do..

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2024, 02:08:23 PM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2024, 05:44:37 PM »
~
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
Which is more dangerous? Hmm, I think it's greed.

Being greedy is more dangerous than being fearful. If you're afraid, you will only lose the opportunities that you might face, and of course, you will not grab those opportunities because you're afraid. On the other hand, being greedy can lead to multiple problems. From losing your money to losing your mental state to losing your friends etc.

Fear and greed are part of humans already. In trading, being greedy most often leads to losses. Just imagine you are up 100% on your trade already, but you're greedy that's why you waited and waited, and waited until your profit was gone, and in the end, you lost money. In trading, both of these traits must be gone in order for you to be successful in trading.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2024, 02:19:18 PM »

Being greedy is more dangerous than being fearful. If you're afraid, you will only lose the opportunities that you might face, and of course, you will not grab those opportunities because you're afraid. On the other hand, being greedy can lead to multiple problems. From losing your money to losing your mental state to losing your friends etc.

agreed, greed is very dangerous.
Many people failed to gain profit because this emotion.
greed will make us lose alot.
When do trading, we already set the sell target, but we're greedy.
Not sell  our coins,  then the price drop.
It's annoying.
and we lost a lot .
Fear is also bad emotion, but we can  manage this.
Experience will reduce fearness.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:08:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2024, 05:53:24 PM »
I'm gonna make it short
Wow these two emotions have actually led to a lot of people success and downfall. Every human has these feelings in them but it all depends on how we manage them that is why it is being thought that a good trader should possess the quality of being able to control or manage their emotions.

If i am asked which of the two is more dangerous to traders i would easily go for greed. Greed is a very dangerous trait that have led people to lose a lot of money because they couldn’t control it. Fear can only limit your ability to make more profit and miss out on opportunities that could have turn things around for you but it the end it will not make you lose money but rather safeguard your money by preventing you from entering into trades that could have been a turning point. But greed will expose you to a lot dangers and will wreck you of your earnings, if you can’t control it you will not know when to stop and you will keep entering into trades that will harm you until you lose all your money.

Greed is more dangerous and should be avoided by all traders as it will only cause you problems.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2024, 08:34:15 PM »

It's annoying.
and we lost a lot .
Fear is also bad emotion, but we can  manage this.
Experience will reduce fearness.
Greed is indeed not good, but basically every human being has the desire to always get more than usual. Usually,  they will stop when all the capital used has been used up and all assets are stuck at high prices. Patience is very important to control well so as not to make the wrong decision. When traders cannot control their emotions well, it will happen, as you mentioned, that they will take the wrong steps and it will be difficult to make a profit.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2024, 10:17:03 PM »
I'm gonna make it short

From my little experience as a gambler and a trader I think I will say that greed is the more dangerous of the two. The things that greed can make a man do is just never ending, one moment before you actually start the trade , you think you are all set and you have made up your mind to set a particular limit to your trading session in respect to possible profit but when the actual trade and you have acquire this , the whole setting changes and you begin to want more and more and before you know it you have done something that you will regret.

Offline rachael9385

• Activity: 359
  • https://winzmedia.top
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:16:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Search Signature
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2024, 10:24:33 PM »
Greed is something that can make one to lose everything he or she has because one can be very greed to help or do something that will be in others favor but not knowing that table can turn any moment, however two hands can wash each other and no sing hand can be able to wash its alone.
But when it comes to fear, it can make one to be were he is instead of going forward in what's he's doing. Also fear is what have make a lot of people stay behind in Bitcoin investment, they can be scared that Bitcoin will collapse one day and not knowing that Bitcoin have more future ahead.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3530
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 11:50:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2024, 11:29:46 PM »
No doubt, greed is totally harmful.
Yep, we can fail to take profits if we are greedy. Although we have the chance to take profits at that time, but we ignore it because we expect to take more profits. It was what I did with some coins got from bounties in few years ago. Now, the coins have no value, it seems no chance to return to the best price. It is the same as you said, the price has dropped very much. It freefall, drop more than hundred percentages but it is thousand percentages.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2024, 09:36:32 AM »
No doubt, greed is totally harmful.
Yep, we can fail to take profits if we are greedy. Although we have the chance to take profits at that time, but we ignore it because we expect to take more profits. It was what I did with some coins got from bounties in few years ago. Now, the coins have no value, it seems no chance to return to the best price. It is the same as you said, the price has dropped very much. It freefall, drop more than hundred percentages but it is thousand percentages.
Many people have been ruined by greed and that should be a lesson for us. Maybe some people will think that they are not smart enough to suffer losses, they don't know that it is greed until they feel it themselves.

It is not only in trading that greed is the main enemy, but in all aspects of life it is something very terrible. The problem is that greed comes from ourselves, and sometimes we don't realize it. You could say yourself is the real enemy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG