follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K  (Read 2043 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2024, 11:36:47 PM »
Yeah, I still believe that Halving is an important event and has a big impact on the growth of BTC price. We will soon witness BTC's breakout past $69K and conquer new price ranges above $100K.

I hope that with linear regression approach, we can be lucky to correctly predict BTC's ATH in 2022 at $150K-170K  :)
We all believe in the impact of the Halving on increasing Bitcoin prices, and indeed the cycle will usually be like this. It's just a matter of how long we will see this increase after the Bitcoin halving. Maybe a few months later. The increase in Bitcoin's price will of course not be far from the effects of a positive trend, we just pray that there will not suddenly be a very big negative issue, which could further affect ATH.

We hope to achieve the hope of reaching $100k in the last bullish season in the next bullish season, and even more. However, if you look at it in detail, this could reach more than $130k at least. However, for me personally, the price would probably be set at several levels, and the highest, it would increase if it could reach more than $150k.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2024, 11:36:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1977
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2024, 12:23:44 PM »
The halving in 2024 is very likely to be the peak in Bitcoin price, because fewer blocks have arrived and Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. This year the amount of investors is also the highest and all the investors have targeted the year 2025. Bitcoin's price peaked in just two to three years of holding. nvestors who have not originally invested in Bitcoin coins will face the highest losses at present. Bitcoin price is very likely to reach 150k to 170k this year around 2025
Yeah you are right, when the halving occurs, it will be difficult for miners to get Bitcoin because the level of difficulty in solving blocks will increase, so this should have an important influence on Bitcoin price movements, with support from ETFs it also makes me believe that Bitcoin has potential. to a possible $250k price tag sometime next year.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2024, 12:30:52 PM »
First of all, this is not financial advice. I have no interest or responsibility in other people's investments. I share my technical analysis opinion, I hope it will be of reference value for everyone.

I have read many topics predicting BTC's ATH in the cycle 2024-2025, but none of the predictions are really clear enough and presented on the price chart. This prompted me to create this topic to share my views and receive constructive feedback from everyone.

My predictions for BTC ATH:
1. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Elliott wave & Fibo Retracement ~$160K
2. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Parallel channel ~$150K
3. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Trendline ~$170K
4. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K
center]

So my prediction for BTC's local ATH in the upcoming cycle is $170K.

This prediction is confirmed by many other methods that I will present in the future.

I hope to receive your comments on my prediction 😁

[1] Bitcoin’s natural long-term power-law corridor of growth
The prediction you made I agree with your prediction I believe Bitcoin can reach $100,000 to $170,000 in 2025. Some of these more unique influential analysts have predicted that Bitcoin could go above $200,000 in 2025. Since the Bitcoin market halving is not far away, if the Bitcoin halving happens in April 2024 and the upcoming bull market begins a few months after that, Bitcoin may very well go from $100,000 to $170,000 in 2025. But not only after analyzing the market, we must proceed with that investment by investing in Bitcoin. Only if we can go ahead with that investment by investing in Bitcoin can we find its worth in the coming bull market.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15852
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2024, 08:26:33 PM »
We all believe in the impact of the Halving on increasing Bitcoin prices, and indeed the cycle will usually be like this. It's just a matter of how long we will see this increase after the Bitcoin halving. Maybe a few months later. The increase in Bitcoin's price will of course not be far from the effects of a positive trend, we just pray that there will not suddenly be a very big negative issue, which could further affect ATH.

We hope to achieve the hope of reaching $100k in the last bullish season in the next bullish season, and even more. However, if you look at it in detail, this could reach more than $130k at least. However, for me personally, the price would probably be set at several levels, and the highest, it would increase if it could reach more than $150k.
In previous cycles, BTC would create a new ATH within 6-8 months after Halving. If this continues to repeat itself in the upcoming cycle, we will see a new ATH in Q4 of this year.

Despite major fluctuations in the economy, I believe BTC has its own story, and price zones will be reached before a reversal occurs. I predicted and believed what the data suggested: I would wait for BTC at $150K-170K.

The prediction you made I agree with your prediction I believe Bitcoin can reach $100,000 to $170,000 in 2025. Some of these more unique influential analysts have predicted that Bitcoin could go above $200,000 in 2025. Since the Bitcoin market halving is not far away, if the Bitcoin halving happens in April 2024 and the upcoming bull market begins a few months after that, Bitcoin may very well go from $100,000 to $170,000 in 2025. But not only after analyzing the market, we must proceed with that investment by investing in Bitcoin. Only if we can go ahead with that investment by investing in Bitcoin can we find its worth in the coming bull market.
I am continuing to invest in BTC through the DCA strategy for the long term throughout the crypto winter. However, I believe that the main driving force that will bring BTC to the price range above $100K will come from investment funds and millions of new investors who are about to enter the market because of FOMO after the Halving.

The cyclicality of BTC will continue to repeat and we will have an extremely harsh winter after BTC's ATH in 2025. For the time being, we can safely wait for the Halving and expect an extremely strong bullrun  ;D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Trongduy

• Activity: 868
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2024, 04:28:08 PM »
So my prediction for BTC's local ATH in the upcoming cycle is $170K.
I hope to receive your comments on my prediction 😁
Last year, I also tried doing a regression on Excel and got quite interesting results, but not as nice as the OP's images, the predicted price was also higher, about 200k USD, not just 170k USD. Excel did everything so I don't understand where the difference might be, and the suggested results are just for fun.

If this prediction comes true next season then it is OK, we can sell crypto at a high price area, take the profits of both BTC and Alts. I think when BTC reaches $170k, the total capitalization of the entire crypto market will be about 10 trillion USD, almost equal to the current capitalization of gold.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2024, 06:14:53 PM »
Last year, I also tried doing a regression on Excel and got quite interesting results, but not as nice as the OP's images, the predicted price was also higher, about 200k USD, not just 170k USD. Excel did everything so I don't understand where the difference might be, and the suggested results are just for fun.

If this prediction comes true next season then it is OK, we can sell crypto at a high price area, take the profits of both BTC and Alts. I think when BTC reaches $170k, the total capitalization of the entire crypto market will be about 10 trillion USD, almost equal to the current capitalization of gold.
Last year, I have guided people to use linear regression in Excel in the most convenient way, and I am also using it during work, it is still effective, does not affect the prediction results. If there is a difference, Excel is not as convenient as TradingView in case the user wants to choose the D - W - M time frame.

Currently, the story of the BTC peak through cycles is still being told quite accurately and can be predicted in the previous cycle, I hope the upcoming cycle will be the same, when we will be able to act promptly, won't expect unrealistic prices like $250K-500K.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2024, 09:49:01 PM »
The halving in 2024 is very likely to be the peak in Bitcoin price, because fewer blocks have arrived and Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. This year the amount of investors is also the highest and all the investors have targeted the year 2025. Bitcoin's price peaked in just two to three years of holding. nvestors who have not originally invested in Bitcoin coins will face the highest losses at present. Bitcoin price is very likely to reach 150k to 170k this year around 2025
Yeah you are right, when the halving occurs, it will be difficult for miners to get Bitcoin because the level of difficulty in solving blocks will increase, so this should have an important influence on Bitcoin price movements, with support from ETFs it also makes me believe that Bitcoin has potential. to a possible $250k price tag sometime next year.

After the bitcoin ETF was approved, we all saw bitcoin showing good movement in the crypto market, and I believe the price of bitcoin will continue to rise until it hits a new ATH. although some corrections will occur. I agree with the prediction that Bitcoin will reach $150K-170K. That still makes sense. but to exceed $200K, I'm not sure yet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2024, 09:49:01 PM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2024, 07:22:23 AM »

I agree with you, because the bitcoin ETF has a good impact on the current increase in bitcoin prices.  I also believe bitcoin will touch the new ATH at $225K or $250K.
 Current bitcoin price is $ 57K, I am confident bitcoin will touch $ 60K at this week. Maybe during bitcoin halving bitcoin will increase around $ 70K.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2024, 04:43:45 PM »
After the bitcoin ETF was approved, we all saw bitcoin showing good movement in the crypto market, and I believe the price of bitcoin will continue to rise until it hits a new ATH. although some corrections will occur. I agree with the prediction that Bitcoin will reach $150K-170K. That still makes sense. but to exceed $200K, I'm not sure yet.
Today BTC has reached $61K, I was completely surprised by this explosion, perhaps it is true that this price increase comes from BTC Spot ETF. However, there are no signs that the cyclicality and story of BTC has changed because of the ETF, I hope that the $150K-170K zone will still be an important price zone for BTC's price fluctuations in the future.

I agree with you, because the bitcoin ETF has a good impact on the current increase in bitcoin prices.  I also believe bitcoin will touch the new ATH at $225K or $250K.

Current bitcoin price is $ 57K, I am confident bitcoin will touch $ 60K at this week. Maybe during bitcoin halving bitcoin will increase around $ 70K.
I'd love to know your method of predicting whether BTC could reach an ATH at $225K-250K this year and next year. I'm really curious and want to learn more about other approaches in predicting BTC's ATH.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1527
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:32:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2024, 07:53:29 PM »

Your predictions were accurate the price of bitcoin has touched 61k$ this week which means that reaching to 70k$ during halving is not a difficult thing. Everyone's hope increases as they noticed such higher price before halving so everyone trust that halving will have more powerful impacts on the success of bitcoin.

There is a hope that one day bitcoin will surely attain new ATH of 225k$ or 250k$ but the accurate time is not possible to know yet therefore take your position on time unless it cross the value of 100k$ and you become late to accumulate bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2024, 11:20:42 PM »
Slowly, ooppps, immediately, the price of Bitcoin increased very drastically, increasing quite fantastically. Even before, I didn't expect at all that the price of Bitcoin would touch $60k before the halving, and this has really increased fantastically. Positive trends towards Bitcoin, with various drivers that make the price of this coin even better and hopefully even higher. In fact, the next hope is that Bitcoin can exceed the ATH before the halving. Do you think so? If Bitcoin's positive trend continues, it's definitely possible. But if you can't, at the very least there will be a market correction, so we have to be prepared for all the possibilities that exist.

Current price of BTC: $61.033
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
And this will be always changing again

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2024, 12:04:38 AM »
Let's not be surprised that bitcoin all time high of 2025 would be $200, 000 or $300, 000. It could decide to beat a new all time high that no body would have expected. This is my opinion, I am no expert.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2024, 08:47:00 AM »
Of course, it is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will be 1 lakh 70 thousand dollars. Because the halving is much more likely to increase the price of Bitcoin two to three times from the level it has been in the past. This is evidenced by the halving in 2020 as the year 2021 saw a two- to three-fold increase at past current prices. So in 2024 the price of Bitcoin has touched the highest $64k, so two to three times (120k-180k) it will definitely touch.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2024, 02:17:01 PM »
Slowly, ooppps, immediately, the price of Bitcoin increased very drastically, increasing quite fantastically. Even before, I didn't expect at all that the price of Bitcoin would touch $60k before the halving, and this has really increased fantastically. Positive trends towards Bitcoin, with various drivers that make the price of this coin even better and hopefully even higher. In fact, the next hope is that Bitcoin can exceed the ATH before the halving. Do you think so? If Bitcoin's positive trend continues, it's definitely possible. But if you can't, at the very least there will be a market correction, so we have to be prepared for all the possibilities that exist.
The growth of BTC is making many investors, including me, really surprised. In previous cycles, BTC has never been so close to ATH right before Halving. We already have a pattern of 2 peaks in 2021, they have a bottom in 2022 lower than the peak in 2017, so this time BTC will create ATH before Halving is also completely possible.

If this happens, we will have new history to study and predict. However, I do not expect that the BTC cycle itself will be broken, meaning that BTC will continue to peak in 2025 and bottom in 2026 instead of growing strongly and peaking this year before a long crypto winter.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1722
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:46:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2024, 11:27:18 PM »
If this happens, we will have new history to study and predict. However, I do not expect that the BTC cycle itself will be broken, meaning that BTC will continue to peak in 2025 and bottom in 2026 instead of growing strongly and peaking this year before a long crypto winter.
The BTC cycle between bearish and bullish will definitely continue. It's just that, actually at the moment I'm a little bit interested in the development and progress of the increase in BTC itself. Which can break the previous ATH before halving. Will this make the BTC cycle faster? Usually a 4-5 year cycle occurs to repeat. But this time, running more quickly before the halving started to show a bullrun signal. However, if the price target is correct at around $176k, it would not be surprising if currently, BTC has gone up that much.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG