follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Feeling hopeful about ETH's future?  (Read 871 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Feeling hopeful about ETH's future?
« on: February 23, 2024, 07:36:00 PM »
While BTC still reigns supreme in the crypto realm, commanding over half of the market, ETH is quietly building momentum, suggesting exciting possibilities reminiscent of the 2020/2021 bull market frenzy.

Lately, ETH has been on a remarkable journey, breaking past the $3k milestone for the first time since May 2021. Analysts are abuzz with forecasts of ETH soaring to $20k to $25k in the upcoming bullish cycle, potentially multiplying its current value by 7 to 8 times. In contrast, BTC is expected to hit a peak of $100k, maybe $120k, offering a more modest ROI.

As I adjusted my crypto portfolio, swapping out meme coins for a larger stake in ETH, I stumbled upon the ETH carnival event on Bitget. With 30 ETH up for grabs in various candybomb categories, it presents an exhilarating chance to participate and possibly rack up some ETH gains. Don't hesitate to join if you're eager to stack up more ETH ahead of the anticipated bull run.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: February 23, 2024, 07:36:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1229
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: Feeling hopeful about ETH's future?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 09:51:05 PM »
If there is any reason to trust the market as an altcoin, it is the Ethereum platform. The price of Ethereum coin tends to go up and down along with Bitcoin, so its price is very high. So its price is very much under control to be suitable enough to get married. Currently the price of ethereum coin is 2945 dollars, the price of this ethereum coin will be very likely to be 10k dollars after 2024. when the bull run of 2025 starts.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 09:58:12 PM »
Sure, why not. I mean its obvious that we are talking about a lot of trouble one way or another for crypto if there is something wrong with ETH, so if the market is going well, which I think it will, then it means that ETH will be pretty solid as well. I believe that we are going to end up with some good news if we give it some time. We just need to put enough effort into it, there is really nothing else that we can do about it. I hope that people could give it some more thought, and put more money into ETH as well, that should be the approach to the market in order to make more profit.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 11:24:50 PM »
Certainly, no doubt for ETH.
ETH is one of the best coins for long term holding. It is an altcoin that can most closely follow Bitcoin's movements. Not only that, as far as we can see up to now, even with several weaknesses that ETH has, we still understand that ETH is still the top altcoin.

In this case, when we want to try to invest in ETH, the potential is quite large and convincing. The price of ETH is also increasing and we are sure that it will exceed ATH in the next bullish era.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 705
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 02:42:34 AM »
Lately, ETH has been on a remarkable journey, breaking past the $3k milestone for the first time since May 2021. Analysts are abuzz with forecasts of ETH soaring to $20k to $25k in the upcoming bullish cycle, potentially multiplying its current value by 7 to 8 times. In contrast, BTC is expected to hit a peak of $100k, maybe $120k, offering a more modest ROI.
In the world of crypto there is nothing impossible, if you say that the price of a coin will go 1000x it's possible but you can't tell how long it will take. It's impossible in the real world having 200% in an investment in just a year. But in the case of ETH, even though $20k to $25k is possible to happen soon we have to be realistic that it should first have to break it's ATH which is around $4800 before it going to the price. For me, this year or in year 2025, ETH will hit $10k.

Online iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:15:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024, 06:27:34 PM »
Been holding ETH since around 1k and I've watched my pf swell slowly over time... Even as a future trader, it's one of my best trading pair yunno and going into the bull run, eth along with some exchange tokens like BGb Will be one of my fav altcoins. Talking about an opportunity to increase my bags, can you share a link to this, so I get details myself..

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15852
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2024, 08:23:22 PM »
While BTC still reigns supreme in the crypto realm, commanding over half of the market, ETH is quietly building momentum, suggesting exciting possibilities reminiscent of the 2020/2021 bull market frenzy.

As I adjusted my crypto portfolio, swapping out meme coins for a larger stake in ETH, I stumbled upon the ETH carnival event on Bitget. With 30 ETH up for grabs in various candybomb categories, it presents an exhilarating chance to participate and possibly rack up some ETH gains. Don't hesitate to join if you're eager to stack up more ETH ahead of the anticipated bull run.
I don't use Bitget so I don't have any experience or reviews. It seems to be quite good and chosen by many traders.

ETH is a cryptocurrency worth investing in in the crypto market, second only to BTC in popularity but superior in profits thanks to impressive growth. However, I don't know what basis anyone has to predict ETH could reach $20K-$25K in the upcoming cycle. In a simple and optimistic prediction, ETH could reach $17.5K by the end of 2025, which is considered the peak of the upcoming cycle. I think ETH Spot ETF, Restaking and Layer-2 trends could be the main driving forces for ETH to conquer this target. For the time being, I don't dare think about $20K.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 08:41:09 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2024, 08:23:22 PM »

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1611
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:56:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2024, 08:38:10 PM »

speculations recently that ETH ETF will be approved this May 2024. its just something to look forward to for ETH holders, it would really be a boost off its price when this happen. if ETH's all time high was $4000 back in 2021, i think it will go beyond double for its new ATH. even the token holders will likely be tempted to convert their ERC tokens to ETH to become a validator.

making money will be easier for validators too. hope to be part of them once it happen.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 11:34:47 PM »

Of course I am optimistic about the future of Ethereum because I am an Ethereum investor. Many have predicted in different ways where Ethereum will go by 2025. Although I don't believe everyone's predictions but I do believe in the popularity of Ethereum I expect that in the upcoming bull market in 2024-2025 Ethereum will be between $10-15k if Bitcoin is $100k-$150k. There is no need to predict the market position, you must invest and move forward only then your predictions will come in handy. I am following DCA method to make myself more interested in investing and increase my investment I believe I will get success from here very soon.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1641
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 04:06:11 PM »
-snip-
It was a wise decision, exchanging a meme coin that wouldn't even have value when it was abandoned and holding ETH instead.
We know this is a good opportunity and prepare for an even higher surge.

ETH reached $3k again at the moment and this is a momentum where everyone's trust is also in ETH and not just in bitcoin.
Building a portfolio with ETH in it is the right decision.
I also started building it with a combination of Bitcoin and some top altcoins, as well as altcoins that will reach new ATH.

If you enter some Giveaway or contest that gives ETH bonus, it is a good way to get extra ETH for free.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 855
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 06:13:30 PM »
If there is any reliable and promising coin among the ALT coins, Ethereum must be in a strong position. If investors are building a portfolio of investments, then if there is one big investment after Bitcoin, it is definitely Ethereum. Earlier the price of ethereum reached a good position but it did not hit the target as we expected but now we expect a considerable positive change in the price of bitcoin as well as the price of ethereum. Initially, we expect the price of Ethereum to be around $5,000. If the price of Bitcoin touches 60000 dollars, the price of Ethereum can touch 5000 dollars.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:13 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 08:01:30 PM »
Ethereum is definitely a very good alternative to bitcoin in terms of investment, most especially for those who may consider or think that bitcoin is already very expensive and may likely not accomplish a lot of X's compared to other alternatives coins with lower market cap.

If a person invests in bitcoin right now at its current price, and bitcoin manages to reach maybe $100k or $120k, that's like 2x to 3x of its current price, but if one invests in eth right now, and it reaches like $20k to $25k in the coming bull run, that like 8x or more, what this tells us is that, it's easier to make more money investing in coins with lower cap that does well, than investing in bitcoin which like I said before, some may consider to be too expensive for them.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2024, 12:53:54 PM »
If there is any reliable and promising coin among the ALT coins, Ethereum must be in a strong position. If investors are building a portfolio of investments, then if there is one big investment after Bitcoin, it is definitely Ethereum. Earlier the price of ethereum reached a good position but it did not hit the target as we expected but now we expect a considerable positive change in the price of bitcoin as well as the price of ethereum. Initially, we expect the price of Ethereum to be around $5,000. If the price of Bitcoin touches 60000 dollars, the price of Ethereum can touch 5000 dollars.

Ethereum has always been number two in CMC behind bitcoin, but ethereum is still the top coin among Altcoins. This shows that ethereum is a priority altcoin that can be held for the long term alongside bitcoin. Regarding price predictions and expectations, I also hope that ethereum can soon touch $5K
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:23:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2024, 04:47:13 PM »
At the time that I am typing this post, Ethereum price is above 3k. If not bitcoin, then the next cryptocurrency that have grown and lasted in the market is Ethereum. It is worth investing in because it is still cheap and one can buy as much as he can. This was how bitcoin started that it has become more valuable than any other asset in the world. So definitely, Ethereum will also reach a new ATH by 2025 because it is being controlled by bitcoin price movement. I cannot really say if the price will reach 20k-25k, but i know that the price will skyrocket by next year. If Ethereum spot ETF is approved, we will see a significant increase in the price. I will start investing on Ethereum now for the preparation of the next bull run.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4157
  • Last Active: Today at 07:40:57 AM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 09:37:08 AM »

This has been a very mesmerizing journey for Ethereum and I am quite excited to see it break through the $3K wall in a very easy fashion, fueled in part by the rumors of an ETF approval in May and also partly by the energy of Bitcoin itself. Being the heir apparent to the throne, ETH is following where BTC is leading us to. And the whole cryptocurrency industry is rejoicing right now. But there is more! A lot more since ETH still has a lot of room to grow. First, it can soon get over its last ATH and establish a new record for itself. I am in fact sad that I decided to let go most of my ETH last December to come up with money to fulfill an obligation to someone and now I am watching it with some bittersweet feeling.   

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG