follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Hit $70k For First Time.  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin Hit $70k For First Time.
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2024, 09:35:57 PM »
If you only receive a small profit then it is useless, I prefer to wait for a long time, the important thing is that the price of Bitcoin can become very expensive and the profit I get is quite a lot, I think many people currently prefer long-term trading rather than trading. short term because they see the potential for greater profits.

Actually I am talking about traders because traders don't wait more but in case of investment there is no need to sell quickly until you received lots of profit. Every person has different goals and once they achieved then they sell their bitcoin and thoughts of every person is different from others due to which every person target their profit differently.

Investment is suitable always but now people often invest due to reality of halving but still there is a large number of traders who buy and sell their bitcoin with the objective of immediate reward in their mind.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2024, 09:35:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2024, 09:53:45 PM »
Actually I am talking about traders because traders don't wait more but in case of investment there is no need to sell quickly until you received lots of profit. Every person has different goals and once they achieved then they sell their bitcoin and thoughts of every person is different from others due to which every person target their profit differently.

Investment is suitable always but now people often invest due to reality of halving but still there is a large number of traders who buy and sell their bitcoin with the objective of immediate reward in their mind.

Traders is actually making more than those who hold longer because they can sell every time there is a bearish pattern and buy again when bullish meaning they are making more profit percentage than you are holding.
I'm not yet an expert in trading but I sometimes have a good day trading look at traders who do scalping they are making a profit they don't want their coins to sleep they want their investment keeps making a profit unlike investors and long term hodlers.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2024, 11:37:45 PM »

Investment is suitable always but now people often invest due to reality of halving but still there is a large number of traders who buy and sell their bitcoin with the objective of immediate reward in their mind.

Traders is actually making more than those who hold longer because they can sell every time there is a bearish pattern and buy again when bullish meaning they are making more profit percentage than you are holding.
I'm not yet an expert in trading but I sometimes have a good day trading look at traders who do scalping they are making a profit they don't want their coins to sleep they want their investment keeps making a profit unlike investors and long term hodlers.

I would like to disagree that traders are making more than who lodl for long because their is the factor of using too and that's the part that no trader ever disclose because I know for sure that the risk isn't worth it sometime. Sometimes I feel that traders is all just big set up although there are some elevated personality in the act that are actually making it although for an average trader is always very hard to be that successful.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Intraday its not mine
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2024, 11:43:45 PM »
I would like to disagree that traders are making more than who lodl for long because their is the factor of using too and that's the part that no trader ever disclose because I know for sure that the risk isn't worth it sometime. Sometimes I feel that traders is all just big set up although there are some elevated personality in the act that are actually making it although for an average trader is always very hard to be that successful.
Im  not yet full time trader but my guess is possible look at holders do you think they are going to make a profit right now if they keep holding BTC and do you think traders who see some patterns today will not buy and get a profit later once the price bounce back to 70k?

I know the risk but if you have risk management you could lessen the risk. Look at other traders who can turn their $10 into a thousand dollars in a few days? Except for those who stay on spot trading.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2024, 08:31:31 PM »

Traders are making more money than investors but  don't forget that they also loss more money than investors but people often shares their success and hide their loss. Only experts can get profit from day trading and a part from this its become hard for new commers to win occasionally.

Currently one can get benefit from both trading and investment because more the market is fluctuated more the traders are getting success and also investors invest more during bear to get its results in Bull season.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2024, 06:50:42 AM »

Traders are making more money than investors but  don't forget that they also loss more money than investors but people often shares their success and hide their loss. Only experts can get profit from day trading and a part from this its become hard for new commers to win occasionally.

Currently one can get benefit from both trading and investment because more the market is fluctuated more the traders are getting success and also investors invest more during bear to get its results in Bull season.
The results that can be produced between traders and investors will of course be very different and this must also be seen from the amount of capital they use. As long as investors use the same capital but they keep Bitcoin from 2010, the profits they get will be higher. Investors than traders. Traders still have the risk of losing when they make the wrong decision.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Intraday its not mine
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2024, 10:11:44 PM »

Currently one can get benefit from both trading and investment because more the market is fluctuated more the traders are getting success and also investors invest more during bear to get its results in Bull season.

In crypto trading, every day is not good because sometimes like today it's a bearish time in spot trading you can't make a good profit but for 3 days or weekly I'm sure that you should be able to make a profit rather than a loss. Day trading is pretty risky same in future trading it's too volatile 1% to 3% rule as risk management is always what we do to make sure we only risk 1 to 3 percent of our capital and to make sure we only trade on swings.
For those investors and holders as we can see on crypto sometimes the price drops more than 10% or higher since holders already made a profit while holding the 10% or more are wasted if you sell it before it drops. You can save the 10%+ and buy again later if you know where to exit that's a trader who does.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2024, 10:11:44 PM »

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:19:52 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2024, 06:11:19 AM »

In crypto trading, every day is not good because sometimes like today it's a bearish time in spot trading you can't make a good profit but for 3 days or weekly I'm sure that you should be able to make a profit rather than a loss. Day trading is pretty risky same in future trading it's too volatile 1% to 3% rule as risk management is always what we do to make sure we only risk 1 to 3 percent of our capital and to make sure we only trade on swings.
For those investors and holders as we can see on crypto sometimes the price drops more than 10% or higher since holders already made a profit while holding the 10% or more are wasted if you sell it before it drops. You can save the 10%+ and buy again later if you know where to exit that's a trader who does.
Your point of view is interesting because personally, first of all I don't do futures trading, the truth is I don't know how to do it, I've seen some strategies out there but it's something I can't do and the truth is I don't take much risk, I'm one of the who trade and hope that the movement does not happen, if it does not happen then I try again, previously doing my analysis and see what emerges, of course this is a maximum of 8%, I never do more than that, it seems to me that it is too much However, the points of view you speak are very accurate, intraday and I go out that catches my attention, but it still seems to me that it is for short time intervals, I am more focused on doing long-term trading because it gives me time to react Faced with a sudden market movement, it is clear that I am not on the PC all day watching every movement.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2024, 10:19:07 AM »
The results that can be produced between traders and investors will of course be very different and this must also be seen from the amount of capital they use. As long as investors use the same capital but they keep Bitcoin from 2010, the profits they get will be higher. Investors than traders. Traders still have the risk of losing when they make the wrong decision.

The results are different due to the amount of money they use and also their timing of taking profit so if traders wants to get quick profit then they will sell their asset immediately after a pump but investors keep their coins for years which increases the chances of attaining greater profit.

Actually everyone is a human so mistakes is common in trading even experts are doing mistakes which means that both traders and investors will do mistakes but traders will do more because they are more involved in buying and selling whereas investors buy regularly but keep them holding without selling at low price until their aim get fulfilled.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Intraday its not mine
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2024, 11:11:23 PM »
Your point of view is interesting because personally, first of all I don't do futures trading, the truth is I don't know how to do it, I've seen some strategies out there but it's something I can't do and the truth is I don't take much risk, I'm one of the who trade and hope that the movement does not happen, if it does not happen then I try again, previously doing my analysis and see what emerges, of course this is a maximum of 8%, I never do more than that, it seems to me that it is too much However, the points of view you speak are very accurate, intraday and I go out that catches my attention, but it still seems to me that it is for short time intervals, I am more focused on doing long-term trading because it gives me time to react Faced with a sudden market movement, it is clear that I am not on the PC all day watching every movement.
For short term interval I also did  that it is pretty risk unlike if you change the time from 5m,15m, 1 hour and 1 day I check them before I entry and set a 1 to 3 percent rule I only entry that I know swings it is not for a short interval it is also for long term if you check the 1hour or 1 day time frame. Except if the tokens or coins you trading are too volatile that is I think for the short term without monitoring you might lose 50% of your capital in an instant that is why you always need to set a stop-loss to avoid such a thing.
Future trading I stop trading on this it's pretty risky it is for shorter intervals it needs a good analysis where you know where to enter and be satisfied with the 1st profit target you set.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2024, 04:42:19 PM »
For short term interval I also did  that it is pretty risk unlike if you change the time from 5m,15m, 1 hour and 1 day I check them before I entry and set a 1 to 3 percent rule I only entry that I know swings it is not for a short interval it is also for long term if you check the 1hour or 1 day time frame. Except if the tokens or coins you trading are too volatile that is I think for the short term without monitoring you might lose 50% of your capital in an instant that is why you always need to set a stop-loss to avoid such a thing.
Future trading I stop trading on this it's pretty risky it is for shorter intervals it needs a good analysis where you know where to enter and be satisfied with the 1st profit target you set.

It is interesting, personally I have always used Wyckoff analysis for all this, for very small intervals as you say it can also be applied, but it is difficult because it is only one method, I also only combine them with some things that are legacy of Livermore and technical analysis, of course there are currently many who can do their analysis using different tools, indicators and that is Sometimes the secret of many, in fact I have searched on Youtube for some scalping techniques that they sometimes use two lines and that makes them determine if they win or not, if the chart goes above it it means that it can go down or something like that , I don't know how efficient that type of strategy is , but it seems to me that they are very nice.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Intraday its not mine
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2024, 10:09:49 PM »
It is interesting, personally I have always used Wyckoff analysis for all this, for very small intervals as you say it can also be applied, but it is difficult because it is only one method, I also only combine them with some things that are legacy of Livermore and technical analysis, of course there are currently many who can do their analysis using different tools, indicators and that is Sometimes the secret of many, in fact I have searched on Youtube for some scalping techniques that they sometimes use two lines and that makes them determine if they win or not, if the chart goes above it it means that it can go down or something like that , I don't know how efficient that type of strategy is , but it seems to me that they are very nice.

This is my first time hearing that analysis I'm still a newbie in trading my luck depends on the coin I choose and depends on technical analysis.
Technical analysis works best I'm not good yet on day trading but I think we don't need so many indicators I only use MA or sometimes EMA and stochastic RSI to know where's oversold and overbought for potential entry points.
I am already experienced scalping pretty but 5 minutes of scalping can quickly deplete your capital based on my experience. So scalping doesn't work for me.

Recently Bitcoin surged and is currently under a resistance zone there's a possibility that it will retest $73k if it fails it drops Bitcoin halving will happen next 11 days it is still far so it is possible it will drop and then it will skyrocket once the $73k broken.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 292
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2024, 11:15:54 PM »

The results are different due to the amount of money they use and also their timing of taking profit so if traders wants to get quick profit then they will sell their asset immediately after a pump but investors keep their coins for years which increases the chances of attaining greater profit.

Actually everyone is a human so mistakes is common in trading even experts are doing mistakes which means that both traders and investors will do mistakes but traders will do more because they are more involved in buying and selling whereas investors buy regularly but keep them holding without selling at low price until their aim get fulfilled.
That's right, each person will definitely have different goals and targets, because everyone's economic conditions are also very different, some don't need money at the moment and there are also those who really need money immediately, so as you said, for them the average investor will continue to store assets in the form of coins which have the potential to be stored for a very long time. They know that very high profits can be made in cryptocurrencies when they are able to resist selling them immediately.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2024, 08:00:55 PM »
That's right, each person will definitely have different goals and targets, because everyone's economic conditions are also very different, some don't need money at the moment and there are also those who really need money immediately, so as you said, for them the average investor will continue to store assets in the form of coins which have the potential to be stored for a very long time. They know that very high profits can be made in cryptocurrencies when they are able to resist selling them immediately.

In my opinion those people who wants an immediate profit should not invest in crypto because crypto does not give you sudden profit and you have to wait for longer period of time so for this purpose you should avoid desire for quick return.

One should settle his mind for longer profit but if during such duration his holded coins increases then he can sell it if he needs money. Setting of goals is very much necessary and once you attain your goal  then you can minimize the duration of waiting more through immediate selling.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2024, 10:41:35 PM »

This is my first time hearing that analysis I'm still a newbie in trading my luck depends on the coin I choose and depends on technical analysis.
Technical analysis works best I'm not good yet on day trading but I think we don't need so many indicators I only use MA or sometimes EMA and stochastic RSI to know where's oversold and overbought for potential entry points.
I am already experienced scalping pretty but 5 minutes of scalping can quickly deplete your capital based on my experience. So scalping doesn't work for me.

Recently Bitcoin surged and is currently under a resistance zone there's a possibility that it will retest $73k if it fails it drops Bitcoin halving will happen next 11 days it is still far so it is possible it will drop and then it will skyrocket once the $73k broken.

I have looked for those strategies, of course what happens is that those techniques apply mostly to futures, but you have to have enough capital so that you can see something that is earned, otherwise one's heart will come out, well At least for me, you have to be calm, 5 minutes is fine, sometimes everything happens in 1 minute and that is something very violent, in scalping I still can't master the Wyckoff method, although I know that in the academy Wyckoff, those who trade like this are to prove that they are not wrong, very different from what one does, which is looking for money, they do it to verify that they are right.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██