follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BitcoinToken supporters  (Read 1132 times)

Offline pretrelli

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 18, 2018, 08:56:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
BitcoinToken supporters
« on: July 25, 2018, 12:13:31 PM »
Good morning all,

Judging based on the post topics on here and the general chat on the telegram group, it seems like more people are concerned mostly about the free coins than the support of the project. The success of this project means all your free BTK tokens will be worth a lot sooner than later.

Moving on, I will like to suggest the removal of the bot on the telegram group, leaving room for valuable conversations and brainstorming to make the project a success. Personally, I am happy the airdrops have finally come to an end, now the real supporters will be the ones holding and accumulating BTK also contributing ideas.

Suggestions:

1. We need a strong community that believes in BitcoinToken; the reason being is, with a strong community, we can dominate, and penetrate bigger markets. The Kucoin vote revealed a lot about our community's devotion to the project, we all came together to vote but we could have done better, seeing majority were not involved.

2. If by chance there would be any more giveaways, do not make it easy to get. Do giveaways based on ideas contributed etc; reason being, people do not value what they did not work (hard) for.

I encourage as many people as possible to contribute to this thread. I'm curious as to what your thoughts are...
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BitcoinToken supporters
« on: July 25, 2018, 12:13:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Cordillerabit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2899
  • Proud to be here
  • Referrals: 33
  • Last Active: Today at 10:00:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BitcoinToken supporters
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 03:24:56 PM »
hey mate im one of the supporters of btk The whole idea of btk is amazing and revolutionary good. The way they give us giveaway was very nice and i hope everything went smooth for this project.

Offline Munareal

• Activity: 621
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 30, 2020, 10:25:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: BitcoinToken supporters
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 10:49:46 AM »
Good morning all,

Judging based on the post topics on here and the general chat on the telegram group, it seems like more people are concerned mostly about the free coins than the support of the project. The success of this project means all your free BTK tokens will be worth a lot sooner than later.

Moving on, I will like to suggest the removal of the bot on the telegram group, leaving room for valuable conversations and brainstorming to make the project a success. Personally, I am happy the airdrops have finally come to an end, now the real supporters will be the ones holding and accumulating BTK also contributing ideas.

Suggestions:

1. We need a strong community that believes in BitcoinToken; the reason being is, with a strong community, we can dominate, and penetrate bigger markets. The Kucoin vote revealed a lot about our community's devotion to the project, we all came together to vote but we could have done better, seeing majority were not involved.

2. If by chance there would be any more giveaways, do not make it easy to get. Do giveaways based on ideas contributed etc; reason being, people do not value what they did not work (hard) for.

I encourage as many people as possible to contribute to this thread. I'm curious as to what your thoughts are...
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

I agree with you on your suggestions . People value what they work for.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG