follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: An overview to gain twitter followers easily every day.  (Read 7057 times)

Offline sugarchrisp

• Activity: 847
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 04:21:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
An overview to gain twitter followers easily every day.
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:07:55 AM »
I started doing bounties and growing my twitter account earlier this year.  I've been experimenting and researching different ways to gain twitter followers consistently and I thought it would be helpful to others on here who might be struggling with the same issues.  I also have some methods that I haven't personally tried yet as what I'm already doing is satisfactory enough, I'll go into detail on each method here and how effective I feel they are, as well as any other pros and cons that come to mind. 

Obviously you'll need a twitter account, a fresh one will work but you'll want to get verified right away.

Additionally, you'll want to get an extension for your browser to follow people.  This is optional, but I feel it helps organize things a lot better. I use Mass follow for Twitter, and I only use it on chrome.  I don't use chrome for anything else so I only ever access my follower extension while using Chrome. 

First things first, you want to configure mass follower for twitter.  The main thing I use this for is to keep track of people who follow but then unfollow you later on for some reason.  You will need to follow lots of people over time, but these people clog up your limit and need to be removed.  I'll post my configuration for mass follow for twitter and explain what I feel is best, but it's up to you.  There are some important settings though. 

To access the configuration menu, open up twitter and you will see the above image.  Simply click on settings and you will get the full settings menu.

There are separate settings for following and unfollowing. 

The settings for Wait and Limit are pretty much the same for each.  You can wait a little or as long as you like between each follow, but I will say that doing a lot of things very quickly tends to draw attention to your twitter account and you want to avoid that whenever possible.  As you can see, mine is set to around 3 seconds usually. 

Limit is how many it will follow in one session.  You can set this to whatever you want, but twitter wont allow you to follow more than 1000 people in a single day, and again you probably want to avoid that behavior whenever possible. 

Days followed I think 3 days is about enough, but it's not too important.  This is only really useful if you're mass following people all the time in the hopes of getting mutual followers, once 3 days pass the extension will remove them the next time you run unfollow.

Skip followed is important because it will ignore people you've already followed once so you don't waste your time following a known unfollower again.

Skip follower is important because you don't want to unfollow people who are following you because they may drop you as well and then you both lose.  I always try to keep following those who follow me.

Mass Followed Required is the most important setting to leave checked, otherwise when you unfollow you will also unfollow bounty accounts.  You don't want that to happen as it may disqualify you from your rewards.

On to the follower gaining methods: 

Method 1:  Mass following people in hopes of gaining mutual followers.

I've tried this method, it's effective to a point but far too problematic in my opinion.  Following/unfollowing a few hundred people every day definitely puts you on twitter's radar and your account can be rate limited, shadowbanned, or other annoying things.  If you are still interested, just use caution.

Essentially all that is required of this method is to find active twitter accounts and follow the first 50-100 people on their follower list.  This ensures that you get people who are active as you will follow people who followed that account in the past few hours.  You can repeat this with the same accounts every few hours as well, as you'll always be getting new people.  I wouldn't say it's super effective, but it gets the job done over time.

Method 2:  Mass following people, but in a more targeted way. 

I think this way is significantly more effective, but it requires more work as well.  The same downsides of mass following apply here, be careful to not do it too often so you don't get your twitter account flagged.

To do this, you find a twitter account that is fairly active.  I'll use https://twitter.com/SimpleGain as an example.  Find a more recent post, no older than 2 hours, and open the twitter post up. 

The area I circled here is the key.  When you click on either Retweets or Likes from within a twitter post, you can see the 20-25 most recent retweets/likes.  Following these people is a much better method to gaining followers as you already know the majority of these people are looking for mutual followers already.  Again, locating a bunch of twitter accounts and doing this once or twice a day to each twitter account gets you a lot of mutual followers.

Method 3:  Retweeting other accounts that are attempting to gain mutual followers.

This method is very effective but the downside of it is that it really bogs down your twitter feed which may result in losing followers as well.  You definitely gain more than you lose, but you lose your follower loyalty by posting garbage non stop.  I'd say it's worth doing, but mostly only off and on. 

To do this you will need to find some twitter accounts that post things constantly, I'll use https://twitter.com/SimpleGain again as an example.  This account posts something every 15 to 20 minutes, which makes it perfect for retweeting constantly.  Once you locate other twitter accounts such as this, you simply retweet/like their latest tweet, and you can do this every 30 minutes or so.  People tend to follow people who retweet or like popular posts, especially posts that are specifically designed to get more followers.  By doing this you get on their retweet/like list and people will follow you from there.  With this method, be sure to check your new followers constantly and use the extension to follow them to keep track.  Again, this method is very effective.  I believe there is some method to automating their tweets in some way, but I haven't looked into that yet so I can't comment further.

Method 3a:  Making your own tweets that are attempting to gain mutual followers.

Just as a side note, you can make your own tweets.  I mentioned automating your tweets, but there's nothing stopping you from making your own posts at the same times every day.  The more you post, the more you followers you get.  This one is kind of a no brainer, but it takes significantly more time to get rolling if you have no followers to begin with.  Be sure to use similar hashtags as the example twitter account here https://twitter.com/SimpleGain.  The key here is to be consistent, post the same times every day or constantly throughout the day at set intervals.  It takes a lot more effort, but you'll get better results as well.  I don't really enjoy doing this method but that may change once I learn how to automate tweets.

Method 4:  Mass liking popular tweets and retweets.

This is my favorite method and the one I use most regularly to gain followers.  Using https://twitter.com/SimpleGain as an example again, simply find 10-20 different accounts that have similar posting habits and like every post they made.  The effectiveness of this is pretty low with posts that are over two hours old, but anything before that is great.  Every time I do it I get about 5-10 followers on average, and it takes very little time at all.  With this method you have to remember to check your followers pretty frequently and again, use the extension to follow them to keep track of dirty rotten unfollowers. 

Additional Information

There are some obvious things about your twitter account that are important too. 

You need a profile picture and you need a background picture.  Try to get something that's not horrible looking and spend a little time on it.  It matters to a lot of people.  It's better to have something than nothing at all. 

You need a bio as well.  If you don't feel like writing anything, just fill it with hashtags.  #followback #followme #bounty #bitcointalk are all pretty valuable ones in my opinion, but the sky is the limit.  You want your bio to either draw people in as part of the search engine or because people are interested in you. 

Your pinned tweet is important as well, you can extract followers that way as well.  If you are using it for something else or a bounty, that's fine too.  Just be sure to have something there.

Does anyone else have any good methods for gaining followers on twitter?  Please share them here, I'd be interested in trying them out!  Additionally, if you know how to automate tweets that would be valuable information as well, some of the accounts that have the biggest growth are purely just tweeting every 20 minutes non stop forever.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

An overview to gain twitter followers easily every day.
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:07:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Zurcemozz

• Activity: 554
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 21, 2021, 05:52:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
Re: An overview to gain twitter followers easily every day.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 10:39:47 AM »
this is a ahuge help for us newbie, thanks if only i can send some meritaltcoins XD
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Offline sturec22

• Activity: 921
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 18, 2023, 05:20:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:13:45 PM »
Great post.
I want to make another point I think which is kinda not cool. I see tons of hot girl users (maybe most of them is not even women) which gain followers really easily. Yep not cool, but effective.
*ps: I am not doing this

Offline sugarchrisp

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 08:24:19 PM »
I think consistency is the key more than anything else.  Doesn't really matter if you're a girl if you don't tweet consistently, or even retweet.  When I'm looking for new people to start liking on posts I end up completely dropping people from my list to check when they don't post in a few days. 

Offline bityndye

• Activity: 189
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 04:00:33 AM »
I think consistency is the key more than anything else.  Doesn't really matter if you're a girl if you don't tweet consistently, or even retweet.  When I'm looking for new people to start liking on posts I end up completely dropping people from my list to check when they don't post in a few days.

Thank you for the advice here. I am looking to gain more followers too and having a hard time doing it. In bounties, the more followers you have, the higher your stakes is so it would be better to gain more followers and I agree with you that consistency is the key. I am using a site likeforlike.org to gain more followers and so far, I am doing good but I will try some of your suggestions as well.

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 06:05:27 AM »
Really good stuff, I like that you made your guide interactive with pictures. +Karma

Offline sugarchrisp

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 10:46:18 PM »

Thank you for the advice here. I am looking to gain more followers too and having a hard time doing it. In bounties, the more followers you have, the higher your stakes is so it would be better to gain more followers and I agree with you that consistency is the key. I am using a site likeforlike.org to gain more followers and so far, I am doing good but I will try some of your suggestions as well.

What is the site likeforlike.org?   Is it mutual likes for people, and is it only for twitter?  I've been wanting to grow a youtube account as well so I can create content for bounties as well but haven't had a lot of luck getting subscribers. 

I looked it up but it seems like like4like.org is the actual site?  Reviews for it seem really poor.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:52:29 PM by sugarchrisp »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 10:46:18 PM »

Offline Silverstone

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: August 24, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 02:35:51 AM »
I started doing bounties and growing my twitter account earlier this year.  I've been experimenting and researching different ways to gain twitter followers consistently and I thought it would be helpful to others on here who might be struggling with the same issues.  I also have some methods that I haven't personally tried yet as what I'm already doing is satisfactory enough, I'll go into detail on each method here and how effective I feel they are, as well as any other pros and cons that come to mind. 

Obviously you'll need a twitter account, a fresh one will work but you'll want to get verified right away.

Additionally, you'll want to get an extension for your browser to follow people.  This is optional, but I feel it helps organize things a lot better. I use Mass follow for Twitter, and I only use it on chrome.  I don't use chrome for anything else so I only ever access my follower extension while using Chrome. 

First things first, you want to configure mass follower for twitter.  The main thing I use this for is to keep track of people who follow but then unfollow you later on for some reason.  You will need to follow lots of people over time, but these people clog up your limit and need to be removed.  I'll post my configuration for mass follow for twitter and explain what I feel is best, but it's up to you.  There are some important settings though. 

To access the configuration menu, open up twitter and you will see the above image.  Simply click on settings and you will get the full settings menu.

There are separate settings for following and unfollowing. 

The settings for Wait and Limit are pretty much the same for each.  You can wait a little or as long as you like between each follow, but I will say that doing a lot of things very quickly tends to draw attention to your twitter account and you want to avoid that whenever possible.  As you can see, mine is set to around 3 seconds usually. 

Limit is how many it will follow in one session.  You can set this to whatever you want, but twitter wont allow you to follow more than 1000 people in a single day, and again you probably want to avoid that behavior whenever possible. 

Days followed I think 3 days is about enough, but it's not too important.  This is only really useful if you're mass following people all the time in the hopes of getting mutual followers, once 3 days pass the extension will remove them the next time you run unfollow.

Skip followed is important because it will ignore people you've already followed once so you don't waste your time following a known unfollower again.

Skip follower is important because you don't want to unfollow people who are following you because they may drop you as well and then you both lose.  I always try to keep following those who follow me.

Mass Followed Required is the most important setting to leave checked, otherwise when you unfollow you will also unfollow bounty accounts.  You don't want that to happen as it may disqualify you from your rewards.

On to the follower gaining methods: 

Method 1:  Mass following people in hopes of gaining mutual followers.

I've tried this method, it's effective to a point but far too problematic in my opinion.  Following/unfollowing a few hundred people every day definitely puts you on twitter's radar and your account can be rate limited, shadowbanned, or other annoying things.  If you are still interested, just use caution.

Essentially all that is required of this method is to find active twitter accounts and follow the first 50-100 people on their follower list.  This ensures that you get people who are active as you will follow people who followed that account in the past few hours.  You can repeat this with the same accounts every few hours as well, as you'll always be getting new people.  I wouldn't say it's super effective, but it gets the job done over time.

Method 2:  Mass following people, but in a more targeted way. 

I think this way is significantly more effective, but it requires more work as well.  The same downsides of mass following apply here, be careful to not do it too often so you don't get your twitter account flagged.

To do this, you find a twitter account that is fairly active.  I'll use https://twitter.com/SimpleGain as an example.  Find a more recent post, no older than 2 hours, and open the twitter post up. 

The area I circled here is the key.  When you click on either Retweets or Likes from within a twitter post, you can see the 20-25 most recent retweets/likes.  Following these people is a much better method to gaining followers as you already know the majority of these people are looking for mutual followers already.  Again, locating a bunch of twitter accounts and doing this once or twice a day to each twitter account gets you a lot of mutual followers.

Method 3:  Retweeting other accounts that are attempting to gain mutual followers.

This method is very effective but the downside of it is that it really bogs down your twitter feed which may result in losing followers as well.  You definitely gain more than you lose, but you lose your follower loyalty by posting garbage non stop.  I'd say it's worth doing, but mostly only off and on. 

To do this you will need to find some twitter accounts that post things constantly, I'll use https://twitter.com/SimpleGain again as an example.  This account posts something every 15 to 20 minutes, which makes it perfect for retweeting constantly.  Once you locate other twitter accounts such as this, you simply retweet/like their latest tweet, and you can do this every 30 minutes or so.  People tend to follow people who retweet or like popular posts, especially posts that are specifically designed to get more followers.  By doing this you get on their retweet/like list and people will follow you from there.  With this method, be sure to check your new followers constantly and use the extension to follow them to keep track.  Again, this method is very effective.  I believe there is some method to automating their tweets in some way, but I haven't looked into that yet so I can't comment further.

Method 3a:  Making your own tweets that are attempting to gain mutual followers.

Just as a side note, you can make your own tweets.  I mentioned automating your tweets, but there's nothing stopping you from making your own posts at the same times every day.  The more you post, the more you followers you get.  This one is kind of a no brainer, but it takes significantly more time to get rolling if you have no followers to begin with.  Be sure to use similar hashtags as the example twitter account here https://twitter.com/SimpleGain.  The key here is to be consistent, post the same times every day or constantly throughout the day at set intervals.  It takes a lot more effort, but you'll get better results as well.  I don't really enjoy doing this method but that may change once I learn how to automate tweets.

Method 4:  Mass liking popular tweets and retweets.

This is my favorite method and the one I use most regularly to gain followers.  Using https://twitter.com/SimpleGain as an example again, simply find 10-20 different accounts that have similar posting habits and like every post they made.  The effectiveness of this is pretty low with posts that are over two hours old, but anything before that is great.  Every time I do it I get about 5-10 followers on average, and it takes very little time at all.  With this method you have to remember to check your followers pretty frequently and again, use the extension to follow them to keep track of dirty rotten unfollowers. 

Additional Information

There are some obvious things about your twitter account that are important too. 

You need a profile picture and you need a background picture.  Try to get something that's not horrible looking and spend a little time on it.  It matters to a lot of people.  It's better to have something than nothing at all. 

You need a bio as well.  If you don't feel like writing anything, just fill it with hashtags.  #followback #followme #bounty #bitcointalk are all pretty valuable ones in my opinion, but the sky is the limit.  You want your bio to either draw people in as part of the search engine or because people are interested in you. 

Your pinned tweet is important as well, you can extract followers that way as well.  If you are using it for something else or a bounty, that's fine too.  Just be sure to have something there.

Does anyone else have any good methods for gaining followers on twitter?  Please share them here, I'd be interested in trying them out!  Additionally, if you know how to automate tweets that would be valuable information as well, some of the accounts that have the biggest growth are purely just tweeting every 20 minutes non stop forever.
This really help me a lot. Thank you.

Offline paolobaltimori

• Activity: 408
  • BTCEX
  • Last Active: February 23, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 11:25:02 AM »
This is a very complete tutorial thank you so much! I heard that some bounty campaigns will ban you if they catch to use some extensions like this is it safe?

██▄       
         █████▄       
         ████████▄     
▄         ████████▄     
███▄▄        ▀█████
███████▄▄       ██
▀██████████▄▄     
   ▀██████████▄▄     
       ▀██████████▄
           ▀█████████
               ▀█████
                   ▀█
BtcEX  Btc Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and 
comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency

█▄          █████▄
▐██▄       █████████▄
 █████▄   █████████
███████████████████
 ██████████████████
  ▐███████████████
   ██████████████
    ▀██████████▀
  ▄████████▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████▀      ███
███████████    ▄▄▄███
███████████    ██████
████████          ███
████████          ███
███████████    ██████
███████████    ██████
▀██████████    █████▀

▄▄████
         ▄▄▄█████████
   ▄▄▄███████▀ █████▌
██████████▀  ▄██████
 ▀█████▀   ▄████████
    ▀█   ▄█████████▌
     ▐█ ███████████
      ████ ▀██████▌
       █▀     ▀███

Offline sugarchrisp

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 09:02:24 PM »
I've never had any issues with it, but I only really use the extension to keep track of people who unfollow me.  You can use it to mass follow people but I don't think it's a good idea to do that a lot to be honest.  Also, so long as your twitter audit comes up clean I don't see why any bounty managers would care, since all the accounts are real.  Use your own discretion, I spent a lot of time tweaking what I do to get the results I was satisfied with.  I also wanted to use my twitter to promote other things like my twitch channel as well.  So long as the accounts are real, as I said before, I don't see a problem with it.  Just be careful.

Offline Garuda

• Activity: 276
  • Last Active: September 26, 2019, 04:35:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 09:05:18 AM »
this really helped me in getting followers on twitter. because with a lot of followers, I can also ask, and exchange opinions and information both on general topics and about the world of digital money, namely Crypto money.
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
 ███   ▐██▌                  ██
 ████    ███               ████
 █████▌   ▐██▌           █████
 ███ ███    ███        ████ ███
 ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌    ████   ███
 ███    ███    ██ ████     ███
 ███     ▐██▌   █████       ███
 ███       ███   ▐█▌        ███
 ███        ▐██▌            ███
 ███          ███           ███
 ███           ███         ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

..DIGITAL CRYPTO.............
..WEALTH MANAGEMENT..
..PLATFORM.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Offline paolobaltimori

• Activity: 408
  • BTCEX
  • Last Active: February 23, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 10:28:48 PM »
I've never had any issues with it, but I only really use the extension to keep track of people who unfollow me.  You can use it to mass follow people but I don't think it's a good idea to do that a lot to be honest.  Also, so long as your twitter audit comes up clean I don't see why any bounty managers would care, since all the accounts are real.  Use your own discretion, I spent a lot of time tweaking what I do to get the results I was satisfied with.  I also wanted to use my twitter to promote other things like my twitch channel as well.  So long as the accounts are real, as I said before, I don't see a problem with it.  Just be careful.

Ok thanks for explication I think you have reason I will try the extension!

██▄       
         █████▄       
         ████████▄     
▄         ████████▄     
███▄▄        ▀█████
███████▄▄       ██
▀██████████▄▄     
   ▀██████████▄▄     
       ▀██████████▄
           ▀█████████
               ▀█████
                   ▀█
BtcEX  Btc Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and 
comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency

█▄          █████▄
▐██▄       █████████▄
 █████▄   █████████
███████████████████
 ██████████████████
  ▐███████████████
   ██████████████
    ▀██████████▀
  ▄████████▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████▀      ███
███████████    ▄▄▄███
███████████    ██████
████████          ███
████████          ███
███████████    ██████
███████████    ██████
▀██████████    █████▀

▄▄████
         ▄▄▄█████████
   ▄▄▄███████▀ █████▌
██████████▀  ▄██████
 ▀█████▀   ▄████████
    ▀█   ▄█████████▌
     ▐█ ███████████
      ████ ▀██████▌
       █▀     ▀███

Offline Silverstone

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: August 24, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 12:45:59 AM »
Thank you for the procedure. It is a big help for me. I will try it.

Offline Iconic

• Activity: 392
  • Last Active: October 19, 2020, 12:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 08:41:51 AM »
So that's how to get a lot of followers on Twitter. Maybe later I can try it. and I hope this is not a fraud. so that when my Twitter is a lot of followers, I can promote a Project or whatever information related to the Crypto world.

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 08:47:57 AM »
I make it easier. In the day I add 10-30 people and that's it. So in three months I have 5000 subscribers)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG