follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Wanna Mine some free crypto in ur phone ???  (Read 6719 times)

Offline PezhmanRa

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 25, 2019, 10:23:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Wanna Mine some free crypto in ur phone ???
« on: November 27, 2019, 09:36:15 PM »
The Pi Network is a cryptocurrency that uses Proof of Work without the need to burn massive amounts of electricity. You can mine on your phone without using up battery power. It is decentralized, mobile-based and eco-friendly.

Our Mission: Build a cryptocurrency and smart contracts platform secured and operated by everyday people.

Our Vision: Build the world’s most inclusive peer-to-peer marketplace, fueled by Pi, the world’s most widely used cryptocurrency

The Pi Network Has Three Phases.

Phase 1- Design, Distribution, Trust Graph Bootstrap.

During this phase, the team will distribute tokens on a centralized Pi server. The team will be testing and improving aspects of the Pi Network and app. The Pi coin will not be listed on any exchanges during this period.

Phase 2- Testnet.

During this phase, the team will begin deploying Pi Network nodes as well as allow users to run their own nodes on the Testnet. This will be used to test the Nodes against the phase 1 emulator.

Phase 3- Mainnet.

It is time for Primetime! The emulator will be shut down and the network will be allowed to operate on its own. Similar to other cryptocurrency projects Pi Network will be open to developers to join the community and improve the network alongside the original team. During this phase, the Pi Network coin will be listed on exchanges.

If You Want To Dive Into The Token Economics. Go For It!

To start your journey you can download pi network app from google play or apple store and use my invitation code to get set.      PezhmanRa

(((You just need to open the app every 24 hrs and reactive it as simple as that)))

Pi’s economic model design requirements:

Simple: Build an intuitive and transparent model

Fair distribution: Give a critical mass of the world’s population access to Pi

Scarcity: Create a sense of scarcity to sustain Pi’s price over time

Meritocratic earning: Reward contributions to build and sustain the network.

There are four roles Pi users can play, as Pi miners. Namely:

Pioneer. A user of the Pi mobile app who is simply confirming that they are not a “robot” on a daily basis. This user validates their presence every time they sign in to the app. They can also open the app to request transactions (e.g. make a payment in Pi to another Pioneer)

Contributor. A user of the Pi mobile app who is contributing by providing a list of pioneers he or she knows and trusts. In aggregate, Pi contributors will build a global trust graph.

Ambassador. A user of the Pi mobile app who is introducing other users into Pi network.

Node. A user who is a pioneer, a contributor using the Pi mobile app, and is also running the Pi node software on their desktop or laptop computer. The Pi node software is the software that runs the core SCP algorithm, taking into account the trust graph information provided by the Contributors.

But Pi Network Is Mined On Your Phone And People Refer Each Other.

I know, it is off-putting for old school cryptocurrency folks like myself. I love my Proof of Work coins and Privacy coins like Monero and the MimbleWimble projects like Epic Cash. But I refuse to miss out on something different just because I might not agree with these aspects of the project.

I am going to tell you a little story about my cryptocurrency early years. I was really reluctant to buy Bitcoin prior to 2014 even though I knew all about it in 2011. The reason was I was a Gold and Silver guy and the idea of digital money was something I struggled with. It really took Bitcoin going stratospheric in 2013 to really get my attention. So I missed out on a great opportunity.

I vowed that I would not let it happen again. So I joined the Ethereum train very early on. I saw the MimbleWimble protocol and jumped on board.  Now I see the opportunity to put cryptocurrency into the hands of people around the world using their phones. MINDBLOWN!

At The Time Of This Writing, Pi Network Is About To Reach Its First Million and half Users.

This milestone has a big feature.

To start your journey you can download pi network app from google play or apple store and use my invitation code to get set.      PezhmanRa

(((You just need to open the app every 24 hrs and reactive it as simple as that)))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 09:48:33 PM by PezhmanRa »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Wanna Mine some free crypto in ur phone ???
« on: November 27, 2019, 09:36:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nerglio

• Activity: 112
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 10:10:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts Third year Anniversary
Re: Wanna Mine some free crypto in ur phone ???
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »
The idea is certainly interesting, but all previous projects that were similar to these did not show good results. that is, using a phone is not possible to earn a lot.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG