follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Advance Security Alarm Monitoring Solution  (Read 798 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Advance Security Alarm Monitoring Solution
« on: August 27, 2018, 02:56:30 PM »
Hello everyone.

I'm here again to share another best company of 2018. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Cryptocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years’ journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases, I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. This is the reason why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and one of the most important is security.

Nowadays we often hear a hacking incidents in Cryptocurrency Industry especially those new projects with high market capital. In this reason I believe that security must first be prioritized and strengthened before anything else. In our current era we have to accept the fact that while technology is developing, the hackers become more aggressive and upgrading.

Most altcoins have experienced hacking incidents, even those in the top 20 coins in the Market capital have not prevented these hackers. They already spent a lot of money to strengthen their security but still not enough to avoid this problem. I think it's time for us to think of extreme ways or they must think out of the box to stop the infinite penetration of these hackers.
What if there's a company that will help you to prevent hackers from entering your system? what if you can know right away if there's a hacker coming into your system?

I have confidence in this company because I believe that "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE"

About Alarmx

AlarmX Corporation is a security alarm monitoring solutions company based in Honolulu, Hawaii. The founders of AlarmX created the AlarmX coin because they saw the need to bring the entire security alarm industry forward using blockchain technology, making security monitoring decentralized, peer to peer and autonomous. This has applications in, but not limited to residential, commercial, military, foreign governments and other allied countries across the globe. Anyone, anywhere that is on our blockchain can be monitored and secured privately. Our user interface uses tensorflow as input to enter data into our machine learning module. This module gathers data from the nodes on the blockchain, it goes out to the cloud, AI then takes the data brought back and uses that to construct a custom algorithm that is stored in a data vault. These algorithms can be used to troubleshoot and explain problems to give solutions to users and security companies that are using the AlarmX blockchain. Please visit their website for more details: https://alarmx.io/ [nofollow]

How It Works

The AlarmX coin will be used by customers to pay for their security monitoring service, and purchase security equipment i.e. sensors, cameras, and key fobs. Through the internet of things (IOT) we can connect any device with an on and off switch to the Internet (and/or to each other). The user interface (UI) connects directly to the customers AlarmX core wallet on the Blockchain network. If there is an attempted breach on the blockchain an alert will be sent to your phone based on the radius you programmed on your App.

One of the biggest issues with the alarm industry today is they are years behind the technology adoption curve and when you think about security monitoring it's even further behind. AlarmX Corporation is bringing the entire security alarm monitoring industry up to speed, and will afford other security third party installers and monitoring services the opportunity to white list our services as their own. We have partnered with an industry leader in the security monitoring service called Vyanet who has been around since 1969. Blockchain technology software will be offered as software as a service (SaaS) with machine learning, TensorFlow input and cloud Artificial Intelligence that will gather predictive behavior and solutions with algorithms. These algorithms will advance society and propel the entire security monitoring industry into the future by utilizing the AlarmX security monitoring service on the Blockchain.

Alarmx Automated Signaling Device on the Blockchain

Please visit here for more details: https://alarmx.io/ [nofollow]

Read their White Paper for complete Information about the project: https://alarmx.io/AlarmX-Official-Whitepaper.pdf [nofollow]

Join Telegram group: https://t.me/AlarmXChat [nofollow]

blog  by zanjerbits
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:29:27 AM by zanjerbits »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Advance Security Alarm Monitoring Solution
« on: August 27, 2018, 02:56:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG