follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ICO REVIEW] THE EASIEST WAY TO INVEST - ATOMZ  (Read 2054 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
[ICO REVIEW] THE EASIEST WAY TO INVEST - ATOMZ
« on: August 29, 2018, 04:52:42 AM »
Hello everyone.

I'm here again to share to you the best ICO of 2018. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Cryptocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years’ journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases, I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. This is the reason why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and we should analyze them thoroughly in order to understand the real value of coin.

Nowadays, it is very difficult for a beginner to trade or invest in Cryptocurrency because of many types of coins, you cannot determine which one is good to buy, you do not know which one is scam, you do not know if you should buy it or wait for a lower price, well this is the reality of life that you must understand, even experts are losing their money in trading, how much more in a beginner like you?

Yes, it’s true even some traders with high experience in trading are still losing in crypto Industry. In our current era we have to accept the fact that while technology is developing in trading system, the traders become more aggressive and upgrading especially those traders with high capital. Most of the traders are basing on technical analysis which is very difficult for a beginner to understand.

Now the question is, how can I start investing or trading as a beginner? The answer is Atomz. 

The ATOMZ project aims to make investment more easier for all investors and traders. The software will analyze many trends pertaining to cryptocurrency. After many calculations and comparisons, the software will rate the cryptocurrency with an ATOMZ index. This index will determine the best coin to buy or sell at the current time. This company is focusing on three major solutions namely; Cryptocurrency advice, Cryptocurrency packs (similar to mutual funds) and Cryptocurrency trading bot. What are these?

Cryptocurrency Advice
This software will be used to determine the best possible coin to buy or sell. It combines all the data from formulas, trading strategies and market trends to come up with a conclusion and provide the best and worst coin which can be used as your guidelines in your trading activity.

Cryptocurrency packs
In this system will determine the best coin to invest base on  the market capital, atomic index or the possibility of price increase. A pack is similar to mutual funds stocks.

Cryptocurrency trading bot
This software is used for automatic trading system, your trading become more easily because this software will buy or sell accordingly with the program and you can also change its default based on your preference.

Please read white paper here for more details: https://atomz.io/atomz-whitepaper-en.pdf [nofollow]

THE TOKEN
The token will be named the ATOMZ token, the symbol is ATZ. The token itself will be an ERC20 standard token, without the possibility for additional minted tokens. There will be a total of 25,000,000 ATZ Tokens. This token will have a few utilities: accessing the dashboard and purchasing mutual funds packs.

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

Now at 60% Bonus visit: https://atomz.io/ [nofollow]

Current Phase: Private Investor Stage
Current Bonus: 60%
Type: ERC20
Amount: 25,000,000 ATZ
Soft Cap: 3,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 12,000,000 USD
Start Date: TBD
End Date: TBD

Phase 1 - 20% Bonus
 2,000,000 ATZ

Phase 2 - 15% Bonus
 2,000,000 ATZ

Phase 3 - 10% Bonus
 2,000,000 ATZ

Phase 4 - 5% Bonus
 2,000,000 ATZ

Phase 5 - 0% Bonus
 2,000,000 ATZ

Please visit their website: https://atomz.io/ [nofollow]

Read their White Paper for complete Information about the project: https://atomz.io/atomz-whitepaper-en.pdf [nofollow]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atomz.io/ [nofollow]

Visit twitter: https://twitter.com/atomz_io [nofollow]

Join Telegram group: https://t.me/Atomz_io [nofollow]

blog by zanjerbits (bount0x username)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 04:58:05 AM by zanjerbits »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[ICO REVIEW] THE EASIEST WAY TO INVEST - ATOMZ
« on: August 29, 2018, 04:52:42 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline trofim21

• Activity: 707
  • bitgame
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 10:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: [ICO REVIEW] THE EASIEST WAY TO INVEST - ATOMZ
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 07:42:39 PM »
This platform is really very convenient. I hope you implement the product, I will gladly use it for investment, because it will save my time and my money.

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 02:14:45 PM »
This platform is really very convenient. I hope you implement the product, I will gladly use it for investment, because it will save my time and my money.

Thank you for your support. Please visit the site for more information.

Offline SnoopyCrypto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: July 12, 2020, 03:17:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 08:31:45 PM »
I follow this project and i see ATOMZ is a good to investment for long term. many benefits using this platform. and i see ATOMZ is partnership with CIVIC is a really great.

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »
I have not read in detail the Atomz Project, is this a new platform or not? For the current condition of many indicators in investing, right or not Atomz will promise?
now crypto market conditions are still unstable, often the emergence of negative issues in the crypto world has a lot of influence on investor confidence. As a result, many ico projects did not reach the token sales target. Will Atomz give good hope? I think the atomic team must work hard, how attractive investors are to join and save some of their funds.

Offline busiat

• Activity: 64
  • Remember! Busiat, you can feel it everywhere!
  • Last Active: January 29, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 03:41:45 PM »
Hmm, I just heard about this project and I think the concept are mainstream but it's ok as long as the team give the best for all contribution and ready to compete. But I think the biggest challenge is current market situation, Is the team have some funds before launch this ICO project?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 03:41:45 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG